BG
BERT G.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/02/2019
Fair and quality work
I have a 1972 Corvette. In the process of restoring the vehicle, both the front and rear suspension have been disassembled and reassembled multiple times. I took the car in for a 4 wheel alignment, and they determined that rear was still aligned correctly. When I picked up the car, I was only charged for a front end alignment. Most places would have charged me for 4 wheel alignment since that is what I requested.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

FA
FRANK A.
Davidson, NC
04/29/2019
Real customer service
Peebles is always highly attentive to your needs and charges very reasonable prices.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for rating, review and kind words.  We appreciate your business!

PR
PATTI R.
04/26/2019
Alternator and Battery service
The said all that is required is alternator but since battery was old and run completely down I should consider replacement, which I did. They inspected for issue and found dirty fluid in transmission and power steering, also rear brakes dirty and need of adjustment. They handled the above.

I recommend them because I trust them and they know what they do.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

STEPHANIE M.
Acura TL
04/17/2019
Professional Courteous Fast Friendly
Peebles Automotive has been consistent in their Service and my expectations have been far surpassed when it comes to dealing with Auto Service. Each and every time I bring my car in for service I am always greeted by Chuck or Mandi They schedule my service drop me off and pick me up at work. They provide you with an in-depth estimate that clearly outlines everything needed and my vehicle is always ready on time for pick up and their prices are more than reasonable.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Stephanie for your kind words, rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

KR
KIM R.
04/16/2019
Friendly fast service
They know what I need and what is important to me .
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Kim for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/15/2019
Repair my 2010 Mercedes C300
I trust Pebbles Automotive. They are professionals
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you John for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

CORY S.
04/13/2019
Awesome service! Highly recommend!
Accepted my last minute appointment and performed amazing service on my AC System. Highly recommend!👍
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Cory for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JASON H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/11/2019
Great Fast Service! Trustworthy Knowledgeable Staff!
Great fast service.... Made valuable service recommendations. Vehicle was left clean after service!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Jason for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

KURT M.
04/10/2019
Always great service
I go there for all my career needs and they have been keeping both of them running well at a reasonable price. The oil change punch card is a great value also.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Kurt for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JASON H.
Mercury Tracer
04/02/2019
Great Place! Fantastic Employees!
Peebles Automotive services our business fleet. They help keep our service records in line and do a great job servicing any type of vehicle. Technicians leave the cars clean, advisers are honest and trustworthy.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you Jason for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

PD
Phillip D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/25/2019
Vehicle service
Great service and great people.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Phillip for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

RO
RICK O.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
03/23/2019
Rick Owens
I feel that they have a genuine interest in making my vehicle reliable and safe.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Rick for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

GE
Gary E.
03/22/2019
Chuck
Chuck gives great advice as to repair does not use scare tactics or high pressure I did my own work for years I’m familiar with auto repair he treats people great and runs a tight ship
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Gary for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

ST
SHANE T.
03/22/2019
Tire Change
I got new tires put on my jeep. I ordered a set and had them installed. The whole process was quick and painless. Love the new look. Thank you!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

SHARON S.
03/20/2019
honesty integrity friendly helpful
Chuck had warned me in November thar I was going to need a water pump within a few months and gave me an idea what to expect. I stopped in Monday and confirmed it was time, had it replaced Tuesday and an very happy with quiet running car by day's end. Always a smile and a ride from Amanda softens the blow to the purse. Great garage.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Sharon for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

KC
KIM C.
Dodge Nitro
03/11/2019
Five Stars
Chuck is a pleasure to work with and is very good at communicating with the customer!

J.B. W.
Nissan Pickup
03/09/2019
Local ,onest fair prices. Very accommodating!
Very professional, expert diagnostics,quick turnaround. Fair prices.
Mike's no bull # advice +++

RICHARD W.
03/09/2019
Great and courteous service from Chuck and staff
Quick and good service on all my vehicles always presented with alternative options

JEMAL H.
03/01/2019
Very informative... kept me informed of what was going on with my vehicle through the entire repair.
As a service company owner I am highly impressed with the customer service I received.

DEANN P.
GMC Canyon
02/28/2019
D Parker
Friendly, Family owned and no hassles. Dependable and reliable. Unlike the chain business where your just another car or headache.