Joshua A.
Salisbury, NC
10/27/2016
Shocking display of negligence
Immediately after walking into the place I knew something felt off......I walked in to introduce myself to the lady out front and explain that I was there to pick up the rest of my brothers belongings that had been left in his wrecked Nissan with his consent and as a favor to him. He currently lives in Asheville and I went to do this for him just to help out.....but after telling the owner that I had to call and make sure it was okay to leave my brothers key with them, he instantly got defensive and aggressive about the situation. He said and I quote, "if you don't leave the key you won't be able to get ANYTHING from the car..." with an extremely smug and attacking way.....I explained that this wasn't too fair because the belongings in the car were not his to claim.....and after that he was just exclaiming "well then you can leave!!!" And leave I did......his anger or frustration that was somehow derived from my brother's situation was all directed towards me and I don't believe he showed much respect or any kind of people skills towards me. He seems like a low life greedy owner who does nothing but builds his anger and spits it to anyone he can find.....so no I won't recommend him or his place and no I won't leave a wonderful 5 star review because in retrospect he treated me 1/5 and thats what his rating will be....

JOHN K.
Dodge Dakota
01/20/2017
Mr. "Chuck"s matrix......
A question I had about my bill was explained away as just being a matrix in your system. Hmmmm.....so I looked up the word. OK, got it! This "matrix" also changes a customers trust in your business.
Trust was something I was looking for years ago when I called Mike, telling him that I was looking for a service facility for all of our automotive needs. We didn't question your recommendations....we referred friends to your business.
I'm not saying that we will not use your service any longer, just that in the absence of trust, we will require firm quotes, subject to interpretation, before authorizing any work. We will now call around and get several quotes for a service. We will use $ 20 oil changes at Walmart in lieu of your $ 38 service. We will no longer expose ourselves to possible recriminations by recommending your company to friends and associates.
No hard feelings.....we understand the matrix now. The only regret is the loss of trust....cause of many divorces.

Jon Kaigler

Melanie W.
Subaru Tribeca
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Melanie said she took her vehicle for an oil change and an inspection. They did the oil change but forgot to do the inspection when she was called to pick up her vehicle. She said the older gentleman at the front desk was mean and not a people person.

Morris S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Morris said he is still having the same problem that he brought his vehicle in for. He would recommend the business for just maintenance but not for diagnostic service.

NA
Nicolas A.
Volvo 960
03/17/2016 Category: Service
Nicolas said the business provided him with average service.

EI
Ed I.
INFINITI Q45
08/19/2019
People
People are friendly and informative.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Ed for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JIM D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/11/2019
Good mechanics
The mechanics seem to know what they are doing normally very quick turnaround. The only complaint is it is a little expensive to me
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Mr Davis, thank you for your rating and review.  Our technicians are a top notch team and they do a great job with diagnosis such as you had with us.  We constantly monitor sites to make sure our pricing is in line with the current market and area.  Thanks for your feedback.  We appreciate your business!

GC
Greg C.
07/05/2019
Reliable
There's another garage in town where usually I take my car, but slowly, Peebles is starting to get more of my business.

Two reasons: 1) They seem to always have time for my car. The other place is a week out before they can get to me. 2) I trust Peebles. I feel like they're on the up and up and not trying to get over on me. That's IMPORTANT!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Greg for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

DARRIN D.
Mount Ulla, NC
06/25/2019
My TOY
I started taking my Toyota to them a couple months ago. So far I am pleased with their work, prices & quick service. I would recommend that you give them a try & I hope you receive the same satisfactory service I have.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Darrin for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

JEMAL H.
03/01/2019
Very informative... kept me informed of what was going on with my vehicle through the entire repair.
As a service company owner I am highly impressed with the customer service I received.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

WV
Wayne V.
Toyota Avalon
09/16/2017
Extra wait time
Added rad. flush to my 65k service. Waited for car. I have spinal stenosis and cannot sit for long periods of time. Dealer should make people aware of extra time when they add services to
car.

KEVIN K.
Nissan Maxima
07/21/2016
happy
Very informative, reliable and trust worthy.

JOHN K.
Mazda 6
04/28/2016
Fifth star
Service was great, on time, no surprises. Not seeing Melissa is the only thing that made me hold back on the 5th star!

WV

MICHELE A.
Buick LeSabre
03/05/2016
cv joints
service and everything was great except that my car is still making the same noise intermittantly. Will call to have checked.

Melody C.
GMC Yukon XL
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Melody said that she had to take her vehicle in for service and they took care of the problem. She said she has been a customer for years.

Dylan W.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Dylan said there was an issue with his vehicle when it was returned. They immediately took it in, and repaired it, within an hour of him returning.

Scott H.
Honda Element
01/12/2016 Category: Service
Scott said this business is very good.