MA
MIKE A.
Ford Transit Connect
08/02/2019
Excellent work
Got me right in under a fair amount of time no app repaired tire
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Mike for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JOHN K.
Dodge Dakota
01/20/2017
Mr. "Chuck"s matrix......
A question I had about my bill was explained away as just being a matrix in your system. Hmmmm.....so I looked up the word. OK, got it! This "matrix" also changes a customers trust in your business.
Trust was something I was looking for years ago when I called Mike, telling him that I was looking for a service facility for all of our automotive needs. We didn't question your recommendations....we referred friends to your business.
I'm not saying that we will not use your service any longer, just that in the absence of trust, we will require firm quotes, subject to interpretation, before authorizing any work. We will now call around and get several quotes for a service. We will use $ 20 oil changes at Walmart in lieu of your $ 38 service. We will no longer expose ourselves to possible recriminations by recommending your company to friends and associates.
No hard feelings.....we understand the matrix now. The only regret is the loss of trust....cause of many divorces.

Jon Kaigler

Joshua A.
Salisbury, NC
10/27/2016
Shocking display of negligence
Immediately after walking into the place I knew something felt off......I walked in to introduce myself to the lady out front and explain that I was there to pick up the rest of my brothers belongings that had been left in his wrecked Nissan with his consent and as a favor to him. He currently lives in Asheville and I went to do this for him just to help out.....but after telling the owner that I had to call and make sure it was okay to leave my brothers key with them, he instantly got defensive and aggressive about the situation. He said and I quote, "if you don't leave the key you won't be able to get ANYTHING from the car..." with an extremely smug and attacking way.....I explained that this wasn't too fair because the belongings in the car were not his to claim.....and after that he was just exclaiming "well then you can leave!!!" And leave I did......his anger or frustration that was somehow derived from my brother's situation was all directed towards me and I don't believe he showed much respect or any kind of people skills towards me. He seems like a low life greedy owner who does nothing but builds his anger and spits it to anyone he can find.....so no I won't recommend him or his place and no I won't leave a wonderful 5 star review because in retrospect he treated me 1/5 and thats what his rating will be....

Melanie W.
North Carolina
Subaru Tribeca
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Melanie said she took her vehicle for an oil change and an inspection. They did the oil change but forgot to do the inspection when she was called to pick up her vehicle. She said the older gentleman at the front desk was mean and not a people person.

SP
SHANDA P.
GMC Acadia
12/06/2019
I love this place!
This family owned business makes you feel at home! I love trusting who is working on my car! SLP

DERRIK C.
Salisbury, NC
Jeep Liberty
12/05/2019
Another great experience at Peebles.
It is always a pleasure to do business with you. Straight talk, great work with great results and in a timely manner.
-Derrike C

GM
GAYE M.
12/04/2019
Quick reliable service
On short notice I dropped in to get an oil change and lube before leaving on an unexpected trip. Got there after 4 pm and they were able to get me in and out in less than 30 minutes. Quick, clean, honest, reliable service and a local.businesa to boot.

PH
PAM H.
Cadillac CTS
11/22/2019
We've always been treated like family, or better!
As a repeat customer for 25 plus years we've never been disappointed in people's service. I think 25 years of loyal customer service says it all!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for your review and rating!  We appreciate your business!

Buick Encore
11/21/2019
Trustworthy
Dependable, knowledgeable, professional, reasonably priced, expert service on your car!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for your review and rating!  We appreciate your business!

BONNIE B.
Ford Edge
11/20/2019
Peebles Automotive has been servicing our cars for several years. They are always friendly, knowledgeable and efficient and they make every effort to get the job done in a timely fashion.

MARGE C.
Kia Soul
11/18/2019
My husband and I find your employees very knowledgeable and pleasant, We bring both of our cars for service but have occasionally have had last minute issues. When that happens Chuck always gets us in the day we call. He is considerate, always friendly and does ‘right’ for his customer. Chris C.

SG
SELMA G.
Charlotte, NC
11/13/2019
Prompt, courteous and professional service.
Peebles automotive is an honest establishment. Everyone is sensitive to your needs.
They will inform you when u need something and when you don’t.
Best place to take your car!😀👌🏾

GE
Gary E.
11/01/2019
Good service prompt
As usual Chuck and team got me in for oil change with short notice in and out no drama 😊😊
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Gary, we appreciate your business!

FA
FRANK A.
Davidson, NC
10/29/2019
Can they get any better?
These folks never stop doing a great job. Quick turn around, reasonable prices and an attitude of "let's keep this thing running" which is saying a lot for a 20 year old car with tons of miles. I appreciate the customer service and only wish they weren't quite so far from us, but it is always worth it.

KK
KAREN K.
10/23/2019
Great as always. They had me in and out quickly and efficiently.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Karen for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

DEBBIE C.
10/18/2019
I can go there without feeling like l'm being taken advantage of
It's a great feeling to have a mechanic you feel you can trust. When l go there l know they're going to fix what's wrong and not INVENT thongs to fix.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Debbie for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

JANIS H.
Charlotte, NC
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/16/2019
Excellent as always. 160,000 miles on my G35 and still going strong. Pebbles only mechanics ever worked on it.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/08/2019
R&R cabin filter
Peebles has always perform good repair work for me

LISA B.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/07/2019
Promptness and friendliness.
Prompt, quick, friendly and professional.

10/04/2019
Peebles and Chuck
Had my sons old Taurus dropped off at Peebeles after they closed. Called them them the next morning and talked to Chuck and explained the issue. I’m very mechanical and pretty technical so I suspected what it might be. Chuck does not try to over complicate it and confuse you. He’s a total straight shooter, pricing is fair and they finished the job in one day.