MA
MIKE A.
Ford Transit Connect
08/02/2019
Excellent work
Got me right in under a fair amount of time no app repaired tire
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Mike for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JOHN K.
Dodge Dakota
01/20/2017
Mr. "Chuck"s matrix......
A question I had about my bill was explained away as just being a matrix in your system. Hmmmm.....so I looked up the word. OK, got it! This "matrix" also changes a customers trust in your business.
Trust was something I was looking for years ago when I called Mike, telling him that I was looking for a service facility for all of our automotive needs. We didn't question your recommendations....we referred friends to your business.
I'm not saying that we will not use your service any longer, just that in the absence of trust, we will require firm quotes, subject to interpretation, before authorizing any work. We will now call around and get several quotes for a service. We will use $ 20 oil changes at Walmart in lieu of your $ 38 service. We will no longer expose ourselves to possible recriminations by recommending your company to friends and associates.
No hard feelings.....we understand the matrix now. The only regret is the loss of trust....cause of many divorces.

Jon Kaigler

Joshua A.
Salisbury, NC
10/27/2016
Shocking display of negligence
Immediately after walking into the place I knew something felt off......I walked in to introduce myself to the lady out front and explain that I was there to pick up the rest of my brothers belongings that had been left in his wrecked Nissan with his consent and as a favor to him. He currently lives in Asheville and I went to do this for him just to help out.....but after telling the owner that I had to call and make sure it was okay to leave my brothers key with them, he instantly got defensive and aggressive about the situation. He said and I quote, "if you don't leave the key you won't be able to get ANYTHING from the car..." with an extremely smug and attacking way.....I explained that this wasn't too fair because the belongings in the car were not his to claim.....and after that he was just exclaiming "well then you can leave!!!" And leave I did......his anger or frustration that was somehow derived from my brother's situation was all directed towards me and I don't believe he showed much respect or any kind of people skills towards me. He seems like a low life greedy owner who does nothing but builds his anger and spits it to anyone he can find.....so no I won't recommend him or his place and no I won't leave a wonderful 5 star review because in retrospect he treated me 1/5 and thats what his rating will be....

Melanie W.
North Carolina
Subaru Tribeca
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Melanie said she took her vehicle for an oil change and an inspection. They did the oil change but forgot to do the inspection when she was called to pick up her vehicle. She said the older gentleman at the front desk was mean and not a people person.

RICHARD W.
Volvo C70
03/30/2020
Needed inspection and oil services. It was prompt, quick and reasonably priced. Great staff!

GE
Gary E.
03/27/2020
I was in and out for routine oil change and safety check great service great price

LE
LIZ E.
03/26/2020
My dad's truck
You get the best service, they truly care about you.

GH
GEORGE H.
03/26/2020
Fast and courteous service
Always fast and very friendly service.

LE
LIZ E.
03/25/2020
Best in town
They are the friendliest, there place is extremely clean, there staff is awesome.

MIKE W.
Mount Ulla, NC
Kia Soul
03/20/2020
Go there
Honest people that do quality work.

MARK G.
GMC Acadia
03/17/2020
Honesty and Integrity
Keeping your auto serviced on a regular basis is the key to saving $$$$. Peebles makes that happen! Great people and mechanics !

DIESEL P.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/13/2020
Alignment
Older Chevrolet truck high high miles. Peebles takes the time to explain what’s wrong and very informative about what repairs would be the most bang for the buck. When I decided how to proceed, they workmanship was excellent. Mandy is always extremely proficient and kind. Daniels work is exceptional!

TP
TYLER P.
03/11/2020
Always the best experience!
I wouldn’t trust our vehicles to anyone else. These guys are always so honest and do a great job getting your car back on the road in no time. Best people around!

WW
William W.
Mount Ulla, NC
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/11/2020
Bill Wherritt
Treated with respect. Always informed before service is done.

PD
Phillip D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/06/2020
Friendly, fast, thorough and expert work.
Friendly, fast, thorough and deliver expert service.