JENNIFER B.
02/20/2019
friendly customer service
the employees at Penfield take the time to make sure you understand about the maintenance that is being performed on your car and will answer any questions that you might have

JV
JERMEY V.
INFINITI M37
01/24/2019
Stayed for the conversation
Great guys and feedback as to options

VS
Victor S.
Wakefield, MA
01/17/2019
Just the best!
Leaving Boston headed to Miami, my rear caliper froze at at rest stop in CT after midnight. Googled AAA and Penfield Service Center was highly rated and 2 miles away. We were there at 6:45 a.m. and they took us right in. More importantly, they made us weary travelers feel welcomed and comfortable. The work was done professional and in a very timely manner for a very fair price. Glad I was lick enough to break down near such a reputable repair facility!

AD
ANABELLA D.
01/16/2019
Great service and communication
Just had a 90.000 Maintenance tuneup for my 2008 Lexus RX350.
Great work, trustworthy and on time.
Bob and the Team will guide you so as to what needs to be done and what can wait awhile longer.
Highly recommend them!

ANTHONY M.
Westport, CT
Acura MDX
12/23/2018
Excellent, Courteous Service & Attention to Detail!
I have know Bob Trez, owner of Penfield SC, for nearly 30 years. His team services all of my vehicles, and I always leave the shop satisfied. My Acura MDX is now road ready for my annual trip to Florida, and I am confident that I will not have any issues because of the attention to detail that the technicians provided while servicing my vehicle. I have referred many friends and associates to Penfield SC for their vehicle servicing needs over three decades, and would highly recommend that those reading this review consider them as well.

EC
EDWARD C.
Chevrolet S-10
12/17/2018
Great servie people that know there stuff
As always fast and great service.

LF
LISA F.
12/13/2018
Consistency and Expertise
Always looking out for their customers as opposed to their own bottom line. Trust their advice completely.

JV
JERMEY V.
INFINITI M37
12/11/2018
Best in town
Always greeted with a smile and often a joke and finished with good advice and solid work. Oh and a ride to the coffee shop and back. Thanks guys

DE
DAVE E.
Westport, CT
Jeep Liberty
12/09/2018
Unbelievably good job
Once more, Bob and Mike came to the rescue. I had an immediate need that they handled affordably and courteously on short notice....there is no better service center in Fairfield County....GO!

MATT B.
11/30/2018
Brake job
Bob and Mike are the only ones I trust with all four of my vehicles. They treat you like family and the whole staff is honest and reliable. Don’t get screwed by the car dealerships and other crooked service shops. For the best treatment of your vehicle Penfield Service Center is your only choice.

Geo Prizm
10/25/2018
Winterization checkup
As always all of the services I needed to have done were performed in an efficient manner.

AN
ALLEN N.
Buick LaCrosse
10/20/2018
Quick Service
The oil change was fast. I arrived at about 7 AM and was out by 7:45 AM. I live less than 20 minutes from Penfirld. I have been going to Penfield for about 15 years. Quality products are used. Bob and Mike are knowledgeable. Between the different cars we have owned, just about every service was completed in 1 day. In the 15 years we have been going to Penfield, a car may have had to stay overnight maybe twice. In the past when I went to dealers for servicing, oil changes could take well over an hour. In one case at a dealership in the Valley, I waited 3 hours for the oil change to be completed. At the dealers, if a part is not available, you can wait a few days. Penfield has been an excellent place for getting service. They are also centrally located, close to Metro North and many coffee shops.

TC
TOM C.
10/14/2018
The people - they care about your long term satisfaction.
Responsive knowledgable front desk guys and the seasoned technicians in the back keep the cars in optimal condition, anticipate 'watch list' items for the future and keep budgets in mind.
These people are great to work with.
Tom Corell

EC
EDWARD C.
Chevrolet S-10
10/03/2018
Great service each and every time I have had to have my auto serviced.

CHERYL C.
Toyota Matrix
09/19/2018
The only place to service your car!!!
Once again the boys at Penfield did a great job!!! Terrific service as always.

BRUCE S.
Subaru Legacy
08/26/2018
Outstanding service
I’ve used Penfield for the past 3 cars. That’s 15 years.

This last visit they could have sold me an expensive solution. They didn’t. In fact, they addressed the problem in a logical manner, explained why they saved me a bundle in a way that I could understand, and gave me a plan going forward.

Would I recommend these guys? Without hesitation.

JOHN F.
Dodge Dakota
08/09/2018
Dodge Dokota 2002
Penfield Service Center was able to repair my truck.They located the necessary parts and my Truck is running fine.

CHERYL C.
Toyota Matrix
06/19/2018
LOVE PENFIELD...
Love the boys at Penfield Service. Have been servicing multiple cars there for years and will continue to do so. Service is above and beyond!!! I would and have recommended them to my own customers as well as friends. LOVE THIS PLACE

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
06/12/2018
When heard the noise my care was making Mike immediately assessed the problem and fixed it.
I have always received excellent service and the prices is reasonable.

06/01/2018
Penfield Auto is great!
Penfield Auto is great! We trust them with all our auto needs and have for years - they know me and my family and are always working to improve our driving experiences!! Thank you Penfield & team!!