CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
11/08/2017
Winterizing my car
I received excellent service when I took my car in for winterization.

Trumbull, CT
Honda Element
10/22/2017
Know the owner
Been going to Rob for a long ( many years ) Got a replacement battery 10/9/17 . The invoice # 31636 , $ 80.50 for install and removal and $ 139.00 for the Battery . Got only a verbal warrantee form Mike for 5 years . The labor seems to be out of line .

Had a replacement Battery installed on 10 / 9 /17 ( Interstate Battery MT-51R ) Am a little confused ( am old ) with the cost . In voice # 31636 the cost for the Batt. seems a little high. @ $139.00 with installation $80.50 The invoice says that no charge for testing .and an $ 80.50 charge for the installation and for test, replacement and removal . .The only warrantee I got was v

high
Bob T., OWNER from Penfield Service Center responded on 10/23/2017

John,
      Call the store. 203-256-9201

PENFIELD SERVICE CENTER
BOB TREZ

JOHN S.
10/09/2017
Bob and Mike are great to work with

EC
EDWARD C.
Chevrolet S-10
10/02/2017
good service
good people and excellent service

Trumbull, CT
Honda Element
09/21/2017
quick , efficent , service
Typically was as I expected . A GOOD experience ( cept for the short pants cracks )HA , HA

TG
TODD G.
09/17/2017
Always there for me
We've been Penfield Service Center customers for over 15 years and that speaks volumes. Bob and his team have been there for us, taking care of problems both big and small. They are fair, fast and fabulous and care that we have 2 well-running cars to cart around out 2 children and their friends safely. We'll still be with Penfield when our kids are old enough to drive and we'll know their cars are in good hands. Thank you Bob and Team!
Bob T., OWNER from Penfield Service Center responded on 10/23/2017

Thank You!   You and the family!

PENFIELD SERVICE CENTER
BOB TREZ

KF
KEVIN F.
GMC Yukon
08/31/2017
Excellent advice and service...as always!
Bob is an excellent mechanic. There really is no reason to go anywhere else when he's right here in the middle of Fairfield.

MIKE G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/30/2017
Came in for oil change.
Came in for oil Change. The got me in Quick. The check over my car ,Found a cut in one of my tires. Great Price!

Dodge Dakota
08/30/2017
Dodge 2002 Brake Cylinders
The service was excellent.
Work was done while I waited
The bill was under estimate by a few dollars.

DA
DAN A.
08/19/2017
Trusted local mechanic
Bob and the crew at Penfield are the best. Its like having a mechanic in the family. Penfield Svc Ctr is the old school local garage that can be trusted with all of your car needs. I even stop by our call if I just have random car questions and they are always helpful, honest and dependable. As soon as any of my cars exceed factory warranty (i.e. free dealer service) I take everything to Bob.

JOHN L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/03/2017
Consitantly dependable with quality customer service
Dropped in for an unscheduled oil change and despite a full load of repairs on the books for the day, Bobby took my car right in and got it started.

DT
DALE T.
07/28/2017
Friendly efficient service
See title

KRISTEN B.
07/25/2017
Helpful, Honest, Great people, terrific service
My son mentioned that his brakes were squeaky so we dropped by and Bob took a look at them. Told us they were ok and come back in another 10,000-15,000 miles to recheck. Welcoming atmosphere, honest and great service. Highly recommend!

DE
DAVE E.
Westport, CT
07/25/2017
An oil change but oh so much more....
Comradery, service, speediness, responsiveness, it's like the small town America of yore.

MARY JANE M.
Acura MDX
07/24/2017
Friendly, Warm & Knowledgeable
Great place! My dogs love coming to visit too!

KR
KEVIN R.
07/22/2017
Reliable and Trustworthy
I have been bringing my car to Penfield for service for several years. The staff is friendly and communicates well. The service is always reliable and trustworthy.

BRUCE S.
Toyota Venza
07/01/2017
Glenna Smith
The people!

DAN L.
06/22/2017
Great experience again
Bob and his crew are great. Courteous and respectful to deal with and always friendly both on the phone and in person. They don't always throughly explain what needs to be done today vs what may need to be done in the future and provide expert guidance as if it were thier own vehicle. They do thier best to accommodate the customer and are very flexible with drop offs, pick ups and even giving me a lift to the train station when the car will be there all day. Highly recommended for all your vehicle svc needs

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
06/13/2017
1994 Geo Prism
The morning I was scheduled to bring my car in for new brakes I smelled gas. I asked Bob Trez to check and find out why I was smelling gas. He found that the fuel filler neck needed to be replaced. Penfield Service Center replaced the fuel filler neck and put on new brakes in less than 3 hours.

SARA S.
06/05/2017
Honest and friendly
I'm a first time customer and only went for an oil change. Everyone was friendly and the employees seemed to be honest, respectable, and efficient (from what I observed as I sat waiting). I'd definitely go back.