AF
ANNE F.
01/01/2017
Quick access to service, friendly, professional expertise
I love taking my car to Penfield rather than to the dealership. I trust them and their experience.

JOHN F.
Dodge Dakota
12/13/2016
Battery
My battery terminal broke and I had to get it repaired.Penfield garage took it right away and had me Back and on the road very quickly,and at a fair price.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
JGF 3

BRUCE S.
Toyota Venza
12/05/2016
That you know my name, and that we feel we have friends at Penfield.
As usual, Bob called me to discuss what needs to be done on our car. He was very helpful, as usual.

JENNIFER B.

CARY P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/25/2016
Would highly recommend!
Fantastic service. Very thankful they were able to help me out in a pinch!

KK
KARIN K.
Volkswagen Passat
11/20/2016
I feel like I found a diamond that has been in view for years!
I had an amazing experience at Penfield Service Center last week. I have owned a car in Fairfield for over 20 years and this was the first time I used the services at Penfield Service Center. I will definitely return! It was easy to make an appointment when it was convenient for me. The staff was friendly, polite and knowledgeable. The facility was clean and conveniently located near stores and restaurants. I went and had lunch while my car was being serviced. Penfield Service Center is a wonderful place, Fairfield is lucky to have them in town.
Bob T., OWNER from Penfield Service Center responded on 11/23/2016

Thank You for the kind words. Happy Thanksgiving!

MARY JANE M.
Acura MDX
11/20/2016
Great people - trustworthy
Bob and his crew always have me in and out - doing a very thorough job. I can always depend on them to do what's best for me and my car.
Bob T., OWNER from Penfield Service Center responded on 11/23/2016

Thank you MJ!  Happy Thanksgiving!

SP
STACY P.
Stratford, CT
Volvo S40
10/28/2016
Timing belt repair
I was very impressed with the prompt service and courteous employees. I will be returning for more services.
Bob T., OWNER from Penfield Service Center responded on 10/31/2016

Thank You! Let us know if we can help with suspension and brake issues.

EC
EDWARD C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/17/2016
service at penfield
great, timely service, friendly and experience service

LF
LISA F.
Honda Accord
10/12/2016
Peace of mind
Always professional, everything completely explained.before and after with no surprises.

Thank you as always!

CN
CLAUDIA N.
Easton, CT
10/08/2016
Personalized service
I like bringing my car to a privately owned small town business. I miss Paul doing the check-in though.

MAUREEN M.
Shelton, CT
Subaru Legacy
10/05/2016
It's a great place to bring my car
It's an organized friendly honest place to bring car

CD
CASSANDRA D.
Cadillac CTS
09/27/2016
Awesome
Kind. Pleasant. Truthful.
An estimate beforehand. Let's you know what is going to be needed in the near future to keep your car on the road and you safe.
Bob T., OWNER from Penfield Service Center responded on 10/31/2016

I appeciate your patronage! Hope that bumper is still on! Let us know if we halp!

EM
ED M.
New Canaan, CT
Toyota Tundra
09/23/2016
Trustworthy and transparent
I had a question about my brakes on my late model Toyota Tundra pickup truck and they quickly assessed the issue and solved it immediately at no cost. I trust their judgement and input and will definitely remain a loyal client.

EC
EDWARD C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/12/2016
good work
how come you didn't put the donut tire back under the truck where it belongs and what happened the my jack handle that was in the back of the truck where her cap and for the tire was?

WH
WILLIAM H.
Newtown, CT
09/01/2016
great guys, great service, good prices. Will back up work.
great service, affordable, friendly

MARY JANE M.
Acura MDX
08/27/2016
The people
I trust them completely!!

CHERYL C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/18/2016
Excellent as always
Love Penfield service...Bobby and Ritchie are the the best!! I service several of my cars with them from a Toyota to a Mercedes, the work is superior. I would and DO recommend them as often as possible.

PS
PAT S.
08/12/2016
Got an oil change and got great service (as always!)
People here are friendly and they don't pressure you to get cosmetic upgrades to your car