11/09/2019
Nobody does it better!!!
Always knowledgable, always pleasant,always gaie.

AD
ANGELO D.
Newtown, CT
Ford Fiesta
10/17/2019
Fix a flat and shock repair
Always reasonable. They know what they are doing every time. Great staff and top notch mechanics

10/09/2019
Dependable every time !!
Great service, great people,Always a pleasure dealing with Bob and staff

CZ
CHRIS Z.
10/04/2019
Making appointment was easy and they were done within 45 minutes. Guys are great, super nice and friendly. The oil change cost me $94 bc of being told my car needed synthetic oil....which was pricier than I would have liked to pay. Besides the price, everything else was great

DREW C.
10/01/2019
Awesome Service!
Thanks for another great service and brake replacement!

BRUCE S.
Subaru Legacy
09/28/2019
So trustworthy!
Look. I’ve been bringing my cars here for 10 years. Lived in Fairfield for 35. I have NEVER had a doubt about their honesty, advice and quality of workmanship.

My daughter brings her car as well and trusts the guys implicitly.

I highly recommend you switch to Penfield.

GD
GABRIELLE D.
Norwalk, CT
Honda Civic Cpe
09/24/2019
Very accommodating
Had to have my car towed there, I already knew I needed other work done as well from my regular mechanic. They took care of the other work very quickly & had it ready by noon!

MARY JANE M.
Acura MDX
09/07/2019
They always come through!
I can always count on Penfield to help me out in a pinch. I had a hard time filling up my gas tank. Called Penfield and they got me in right away and helped me get some gas into my car while they ordered the parts I needed. The next day, the parts arrived and they fixed it fast for an incredibly reasonable price. Mike and Bob are always friendly, helpful, and incredibly knowledgeable. I’ve been going to Penfield for well over 10 years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

08/15/2019
Great Experience Conaistently
Always careful and attentive service

DAN L.
08/15/2019
2116 Ford Fusion AC not working
I called yesterday morning with a question regarding my Air conditioning that did not work.
I also have auto vehicle service insurance and was not sure if repair would be covered. Staff was very knowledgeable. I was told to come in and all repairs were done beautifully.

JIM M.
08/07/2019
Honda
Great people there and honest!

AD
ANABELLA D.
07/14/2019
Great mechanic and great service
I had Saturday weekend emergency situation with a failing water pump. Bob went out of his way to help me out and to finish the job on that same Saturday. He drove me to work in the morning when I dropped off my car and was reassuring that all will go well. I always know that their work is trustworthy and timely and that I can count on Bob and the Team at Penfield Service Center.
Thank you for taking such great care of me.

07/06/2019
The best!!
Always a first rate experience

DE
DAVE E.
05/21/2019
Unbelievably good job
Be smart and use Penfield for your servicing needs. These pros are always in class staying ahead of the curve.

ANTHONY M.
Acura MDX
05/10/2019
Outstanding Professional Service
I visited Penfield SC this week with my 2017 Acura MDX and it was another satisfying experience. Bob Trez & his team serviced my vehicle promptly on what was a very busy day at the shop. The Penfield SC team is always looking to please their clientele and separate themselves from the pack by staying up to date with the latest technology. Bob & his team attend classes regularly each month, and this is why they are referred business that other shops cannot handle. I would much rather bring my Acura MDX to Penfield SC than the dealership service department because I know that I will receive excellent, reliable service at a fair price. I would highly recommend that everyone have their vehicles serviced at Penfield SC, and I can assure you that it will be time and money well spent.

SARA S.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/29/2019
Battery died in my car. Mike and team squeezed me in in a Saturday and were happy to do so! Always a pleasant experience and always fair prices and honest recommendations.

PB
PAUL B.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/22/2019
Penfield Service Center - Comfort Food for Car Care
A neighborhood go-to place for getting your ride ready for the next 5,000 (or more) miles. No cappuccino machine or massage chairs in the waiting area, just friendly, fast and reliable service. We’ve been trusting the guys at Penfield with our cars for about as long as they have been open and never thought about going anywhere else.

ANTHONY M.
03/17/2019
Excellent Service!
Bob Trez and the team at Penfield SC have been servicing my vehicles since 1989 when Bob worked at Goodyear across the street. My 1998 Nissan Altima has over 200,000 miles on it and this is because the Penfield SC team keeps it in top shape with routine maintenance and whatever else it needs to stay “road ready.” Penfield SC is the only place that will service my vehicles, and you should have your vehicles serviced there as well.

03/03/2019
Always Great Service
As always I never worry when I have a car issue, Penfield Service is always helpful and knowledgeable and reasonably priced

AN