4.6

Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Continue reading recommended reviews

Deborah M.
Big Sur, CA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
11/18/2019
Is Hyundai returning to Seaside?
I live in Big Sur and certainly do not want to drive to Gilroy to get my Hyundai serviced under warranty. I heard a rumor that the Hyundai dealership was reopening in Seaside during the first week of December.

Can anyone validate that rumor?
Thank you.

B S.
Monterey, CA
10/30/2018
Some one has check their service
less than two month ago I changed the oil and filters of my hybrid sonata but today my engine light got ON ! I drive as usual and less than 1k mile from that time. I'm not sure if they changed the oil and filters I think they just reset the computer and charged me for those services. I have plan to go somewhere ales and recorded to see what is the condition of the oil.

james l.
Salinas, CA
07/04/2018
Requested information
The dealership I purchased the car from in Salinas closed down after two weeks of purchase with no notice. Went to this dealership with questions. Was told they would get back to me via e-mail, but received no response. Sent e-mail to manager, but never heard back.

Monterey, CA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.