Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

FH
Fred H.
Pebble Beach, CA
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Great people, great service. Very convenient location for the Peninsula.
Excellent service, friendly, helpful people, good problem solving.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/19/2016

Hi Fred,
Thank you for taking the time to reply to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am thrilled to see that we were able to accommodate you and Hyundai. We take pride in the service we provide and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to everyone in our service department.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Peninsula Hyundai
Your staff and service.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/16/2016

Hi,
Thanks for the 5-star rating. It means a lot to us here to see that we are delivering a top-notch service experience.

NH
Nicole H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Your employees
Great fast friendly service
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/15/2016

Hi Nicole,
Our employees are the backbone of our organization and I am thrilled to see that you were pleased with our staff. We look forward to being able to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

Ryan H.
Deltona, FL
07/14/2016 Category: Service
friendly service
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/15/2016

Ryan-
Thanks for the positive responses and for taking the time to respond to the survey. We take pride in our service department and I am pleased to see that Marvin was able to deliver a great service experience.

TL
Vacation Friend!
Marvin in your Service Dept
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/12/2016

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am pleased to see that Marvin and Luis were able to take good care of you and your Hyundai. I will pass on your comments to them and let them know that this is exactly why their efforts are appreciated. Thanks again.

AC
Annette C.
Carmel Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/06/2016 Category: Service
My Service Agent made sure that I was informed in detail regarding service to be done, costs and completion. Follow through was impressive and they had an auto to loan me waiting!
I will definitely recommend Peninsula Hyundai to anyone
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/06/2016

Hi Annette,
Thanks for choosing us for your automotive service needs and for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am pleased to see that we were able to deliver an outstanding service experience to you and your Hyundai.

NA
Nelson A.
Carmel, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/01/2016 Category: Service
customer service
attention to detail is great!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/01/2016

Hi Nelson,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate your responses and look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

AP
Anthony P.
Seaside, CA
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/30/2016

Anthony,
Thanks for the kind review and for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Joe H.
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
Outstanding service department!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

Hi Joe,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Marina, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Good Service
Very fast and effective service
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

Good Morning Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Feedback from you is important to us and I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a good service experience.  We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai in the future.

Michele D.
Salinas, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Way too long
I had called the day before and spoken with someone in the service department to schedule an appointment for a regular maintenance 15k oil change AND an Auto Butler service. I asked how long it would take for both of these services, and I was told an hour and a half. Surprised, I asked that this would be an hour and a half for both the oil change and the Auto Butler, and I was told yes. When I arrived for my appointment the next day, I was met with blank stares when I said that I was there for an oil change and Auto Butler. Apparently, Peninsula Hyundai does not do the Auto Butler service. Why then, was I told over the phone the day before that I could schedule an appointment for that service? The best answer I could get from Marvin was, "Well, I wasn't here yesterday, so I don't know why you were told that." He also apologized and said that they would, of course wash and vacuum my car for me, which sounded like it was standard practice. At any rate, I was frustrated from the start since I had very clearly requested and scheduled the Auto Butler service on the phone the day before and would not be receiving it. I decided to go ahead with my oil change, however, as it was due for service. I asked again how long it would take, stating that I had been told an hour and a half. The gentlemen who were helping me gave what I perceived to be a hesitant affirmative that that was how long it would take. It ended up taking just over 3 hours, during which time I was never updated about the progress of my vehicle nor given an estimated time frame. I will not be returning to Peninsula Hyundai for service after this visit. I have clearly learned that service members cannot be trusted to be straightforward with customers.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/17/2016

Hi Michele,
I want to apologize for the service experience you had here. That was definitely not the way we like to treat our service customers. There are no excuses for the miscommunications on our end, and again I want to apologize for that. If in the future you decide to offer us another chance to service your vehicle, I can assure you that we will provide a level of service you will appreciate. We strive to provide a top-notch experience here, so hopefully we can show that to you in the future.

Jose D.
Salinas, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

Hi Jose,

I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a good service visit for you and your Hyundai. We all look forward to seeing you again for your service needes.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2016 Category: Service
No one knows what they're doing
Never had a good experience here
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

HI,
I am sorry to hear that we did not provide a level of service that lived up to your expectations. I would like to have the opportunity to discuss this and hopefully get a chance to earn back your trust.

BF
Barbara F.
Pacific Grove, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/02/2016 Category: Service
In n' Out Service
I always like to feel I'm driving a safe, reliable, freshly-serviced and clean car. Peninsula Hyundai does all of this!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/02/2016

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for taking a few minutes to respond to the survey. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Aptos, CA
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Cordial greeting and service set up, work done in an efficient manner, appreciate car wash
Good service!

DA
Dave A.
Sand City, CA
05/23/2016 Category: Service
My car and I were well taken care of.
My car had a major engine problem which turned out was covered under a recall notice. There was no charge for the repair and the dealership even provided a rental car, free to me, but at considerable cost to them. Deeply appreciated!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/24/2016

Hi Dave,
i am pleased to see that we were able to take care of you and your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Pacific Grove, CA
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Satisfactory service.
I really appreciate the courtesy and convenience during service app'ts. I understand the service agreement and have been pleased with work done on my car.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/19/2016

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey and for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Stephen S.
Seaside, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, professional service
I called Marvin the same day I needed service. He managed to get me in and out, without delay. Great service staff.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/12/2016

Stephen,
Thanks for taking the time to repsond to the survey. I am pleased to see we were able to provide a 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

04/27/2016 Category: Service
Quick service
Happy with the quick service. Even more impressed with the follow up phone call to check in with me and confirm that all of my needs were met.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 04/27/2016

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a positive service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again. Once again, thanks.

GP
GEORGE P.
04/08/2016 Category: Service
They were quick and through
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 04/08/2016

George,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am pleased to see that we were able to deliver a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai in the future.