Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Stephen S.
Seaside, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, professional service
I called Marvin the same day I needed service. He managed to get me in and out, without delay. Great service staff.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/12/2016

Stephen,
Thanks for taking the time to repsond to the survey. I am pleased to see we were able to provide a 5 star service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/27/2016 Category: Service
Quick service
Happy with the quick service. Even more impressed with the follow up phone call to check in with me and confirm that all of my needs were met.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 04/27/2016

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a positive service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again. Once again, thanks.

GP
GEORGE P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/08/2016 Category: Service
They were quick and through
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 04/08/2016

George,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am pleased to see that we were able to deliver a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai in the future.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2016 Category: Service
Great Service Experience at Peninsula Hyundai
Took my car in last Monday afternoon for a 15,000 mile routine service. Although they didn't have a record of my appointment (some issue with their scheduling software), they still got me out within 90 minutes. Comfortable waiting room, and excellent service from Marvin and his service staff. Will be back for my next routine service.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 04/03/2016

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey and for the kind words.  I am pleased to hear that Marvin was able to provide a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Roy is great
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 03/15/2016

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your responses are important to us. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai in the future.

Marina, CA
02/21/2016 Category: Service
Great People, Great Service
Overall we have been very satisfied with this dealership
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/22/2016

Thanks for taking the time to reply to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us.  I am glad to see that you enjoyed your last service visit here.

DY
DEBORAH Y.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2015 Category: Service
Repair
Excellent customer service. Nate and his staff relate to each customer and make them a top priority.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 11/17/2015

Debra,
Thanks for the kind words.  Serving the customer is a top priority here,  so I am pleased to see that Nate and his staff are providing a level of service worthy of 5 stars.

CE
CAMI E.
08/23/2015 Category: Service
The service is top notch and everyone is so nice and professional.

HD
HOLLY D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Nice Experience
Listen to my questions and took good notes, got me in and out promptly and even put my plates on for me.