Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Marina, CA

Moss Landing, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Service with a Smile
I arrived early before the first appointment and was taken in immediately. Service representatives were respectfully and friendly; very accommodating and listened to any concerns I expressed and noted the issues. The lounge area where I waited was warm and comfortable. When the car was done, I was given a thorough explanation of what was done; My concerns were addressed and taken care off and advised was given on how to prevent further issues.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

GL
Genelle L.
Pacific Grove, CA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Service team is always very nice and very professional.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Maintenance service
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond or survey. We appreciate your business.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Last Visit
Salesperson and service mgr are very personable and helpful, Service charges very fair and work done on time.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your business.

ME
Marie E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Custome ser
Polite
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We
are grateful for the positive review.

CP
Charles P.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy in Easy out
They took my vehicle as soon as i arrived and were done within the hour
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Santa Cruz, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai defects
I am tired of driving to seaside to correct defects or recalls in my Hyundai Sonata. Compared to Advantage Hyundai where the car was purchased these guys are at least a couple of notches lower. This may be because there are so few dealerships, therefore there is little competition.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Head light, hikgh beam
id more than minimum.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/09/2019 Category: Service
If the car needed more work to be done that could have been communicated to me rather than telling me it was fixed because later on the same issue came back on.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I understand the issue with your transmission came back I will be giving you a call to discuss this further.

Jocelyn C.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I got my car serviced at Peninsula Hyundai after Salinas Hyundai closed business. I had a recall on my Sonata and Peninsula Hyundai was happy to take my car in. The fine gentleman, Lewis, took me to the lobby, which offers some comfortable chairs and coffee while one waits for the service to be done. Lewis even offer to get my car a complementary car wash after the service! Thanks so much! I would definitely recommend this dealership!
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for a great ratings. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey.

BP
Bill P.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Auto Service
I brought our Azera in for its 30,000 mile checkup and staff (Marvin) was quite helpful in answering all the questions I had regarding the car. Since I live out of the area, I was provided a loan car at no cost. When I returned the next day, all the completed service was clearly indicated and again staff proved to be courteous and professional. I would highly recommend your Service Dept. to others.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Making our customer happy, aiways makes us happy. We are grateful for the positive review.

DT
David T.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
In and out
Had a bumper protection appliqué installed on my 2018 Elantra. The service tech who did the work had it in and out within an hour. I as very pleased with the result as it had been raining when I brought the carin and it was less than clean at the time
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Thank you for the great rating.

Carol C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Peninsula Hyundai Service Dept.
The staff was friendly and had a smile on their faces. It seemed like more than just a job. To me it seemed as though they liked working for Hyundai.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Carol, making our customer happy make us happy.

BC
Bruce C.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
meets expectations
My car needed a manufacturer-mandated software update. The only difference-maker factor on which I feel comfortable commenting is that the service time was much shorter than initially indicated.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customer.
Thank you for the great rating.

Marina, CA
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
2002 Santa Fe service
Disappointed that they did not analyze the full problem on the first visit but once the problem was resolved I was pleased it was disappointing to be without a car for two full weeks instead of one.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service!
Great friendly service!
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We always appreciate positive feeddback from our customer.

KD
Kelly D.
Watsonville, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Professional and friendly. The service department does a great job with communication.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey.   We appreciate your business.

Ranwan W.
Carmel Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are appreciate  your business.

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Rey polite, friendly, fast service, cleaned well, not one complaint
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019