Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

ME
Marie E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Custome ser
Polite
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We
are grateful for the positive review.

CP
Charles P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy in Easy out
They took my vehicle as soon as i arrived and were done within the hour
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your business.

Santa Cruz, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai defects
I am tired of driving to seaside to correct defects or recalls in my Hyundai Sonata. Compared to Advantage Hyundai where the car was purchased these guys are at least a couple of notches lower. This may be because there are so few dealerships, therefore there is little competition.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Head light, hikgh beam
id more than minimum.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/09/2019 Category: Service
If the car needed more work to be done that could have been communicated to me rather than telling me it was fixed because later on the same issue came back on.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I understand the issue with your transmission came back I will be giving you a call to discuss this further.

Jocelyn C.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I got my car serviced at Peninsula Hyundai after Salinas Hyundai closed business. I had a recall on my Sonata and Peninsula Hyundai was happy to take my car in. The fine gentleman, Lewis, took me to the lobby, which offers some comfortable chairs and coffee while one waits for the service to be done. Lewis even offer to get my car a complementary car wash after the service! Thanks so much! I would definitely recommend this dealership!
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for a great ratings. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey.

BP
Bill P.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Auto Service
I brought our Azera in for its 30,000 mile checkup and staff (Marvin) was quite helpful in answering all the questions I had regarding the car. Since I live out of the area, I was provided a loan car at no cost. When I returned the next day, all the completed service was clearly indicated and again staff proved to be courteous and professional. I would highly recommend your Service Dept. to others.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Making our customer happy, aiways makes us happy. We are grateful for the positive review.

DT
David T.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
In and out
Had a bumper protection appliqué installed on my 2018 Elantra. The service tech who did the work had it in and out within an hour. I as very pleased with the result as it had been raining when I brought the carin and it was less than clean at the time
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Thank you for the great rating.

Carol C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Peninsula Hyundai Service Dept.
The staff was friendly and had a smile on their faces. It seemed like more than just a job. To me it seemed as though they liked working for Hyundai.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Carol, making our customer happy make us happy.

BC
Bruce C.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
meets expectations
My car needed a manufacturer-mandated software update. The only difference-maker factor on which I feel comfortable commenting is that the service time was much shorter than initially indicated.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customer.
Thank you for the great rating.

Marina, CA
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
2002 Santa Fe service
Disappointed that they did not analyze the full problem on the first visit but once the problem was resolved I was pleased it was disappointing to be without a car for two full weeks instead of one.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service!
Great friendly service!
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We always appreciate positive feeddback from our customer.

KD
Kelly D.
Watsonville, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Professional and friendly. The service department does a great job with communication.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey.   We appreciate your business.

Ranwan W.
Carmel Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are appreciate  your business.

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Rey polite, friendly, fast service, cleaned well, not one complaint
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Clayton S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Always quick and professional
The service counter men are always very nice and professional. They provided regular telephone updates as well
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

WU
Walt U.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/23/2019 Category: Service
quick to follow up on requested service and suggesting things that needed to be taken care of
Great service from a really good team. Thanks to Marvin and Luis I always leave knowing that my car was well taken care of.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

LL
Linda L.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Every time I have come in for scheduled maintenance or a random service issue, Louis and Marvin are ALWAYS so courteous, professional and ready to help. I eont go anywhere else, these two are the epitome of CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS FINEST!!
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

KF
Kathleen F.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I purchased a service package when I leased my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and the service department is great. They always get me right in.....and out. I love the complimentary car wash!
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019