Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Lemon Grove, CA
2009 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2015 Category: Service
Penske (formerly Drew) Hyundai
I feel like service has suffered since the change to Penske. Drew Hyundai service department was always very fast and friendly. But several Drew employees were not hired on by Penske, including my favorite service advisor, and that is slowing things down. I may not be back.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/10/2015

I am sorry you feel that way. All Drew employees were hired in the service department except one and that one decided he no longer wanted to work in the automotive field and when to work in a different field completely. he felt it was a time for change. Every technician is still here and they are the one working on your vehicle but it is a busy time of year and so if it is any slower it is just due to the volume of cars and that is typical for this time of year. Again we are all the same people with the same values and wanting to help you in any way we can to make you experience here completely satisfying, if you have any problems you can let us know at the time if service and we will do all that is possible to fix the problem.

KG
KANDIS G.
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Friendly honest people
I had a very nice experience. Glen is very sweet and got the job done In a timely manner.

Thank you for you business and for taking the time to give us a nice review.

SUSAN C.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
very courteous and efficient
I have been twice in the last month or so and had a very positive experience with both Glen and Edwin.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/07/2015

Thank you for the nice review and and for your continued business.

BD
BRUCE D.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept. is on point.
Five star service. And I'm not easy to please. Everything done right the first time at a reasonable rate.

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a great review!

Great!
Service people are always friendly and efficient. Car is ready when promised and done right the first time.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/02/2015

Thank you for the great review and for your continued business

RT
RICHARD T.
Lakeside, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
service visit
excellent service

Thank you so much for you continued business and for giving us a great review.

HL
HANS L.
Lakeside, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Gf
Friendly & helpfull
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/31/2014

Thank you so much for your great review. We really appreciate your business!

TD
TYRONE D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/13/2014 Category: Service
The right stuff
Short and sweet Drew Hyundai Has what it takes where it maters. Of you are looking for a no nonsense dealership Drew Hyundai is the dealership you're looking for.Drew dose everything right from start to finish. It's the type of dealership where you don't have to worry about getting a good deal or being treated right.Drew Hyundai gets an A+ in my book.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/14/2014
Thank you so much for that great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again

DONNA B.
11/01/2014 Category: Service
efficiency,cleanliness,friendly
I am always impressed with the service I get at Drew
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/03/2014
Thank you for the great review and thank you for your business.

AP
ALAN P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Warranty Service
My Santa Fe is a 2009 and I had an extended warranty. Good thing, my two major problems were covered under the warranty.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014
Thank you for the review and thank you for your business.

CJ
Craig J.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Service is Below Par
I have nothing but bad things to say about service. The people may be nice but they know nothing about customer support. Scratched my car, a 15 min fix ended up being 6 hours, didn't wash my car properly, shuttle took over 1.5 hours to arrive.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/09/2014

I apologize you still feel that way. I hope you received the card I sent you. Please let me know if you did not.

SG
Stanley G.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/09/2014 Category: Service
the people
the dealership is so nice and
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/13/2014
Thank you for being one of our best customers. We look forward to seeing you for your next service
Eileen

RL
ROGER L.
10/03/2014 Category: Service
Five
Glen Foster did an outstanding job as my point of contact.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/03/2014

Thank you for the nice comment about Glen I will pass it on.

BI
BEDRUDIN I.
La Mesa, CA
2003 Hyundai Accent
09/26/2014 Category: Service
I had a leak and they found and took care of it in a very timely. Matter
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/28/2014

Thank you for the great review, and thank you for your continued busines.

WP
William P.
2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Fast, Great Service
Always great service. I barely have time to get out the work I brought with me to do while I wait, and the work is already done. Everyone is friendly, and they have a great new remodeled waiting area. They offer free bottled water and they even wash your car! Unbeatable. I would never take my car anywhere else.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business

DANIEL B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Exemplary Service
I purchased my car from Drew, and aside from tires, I've had all maintenance done at Drew. It's been 8 years now and never a problem dealing with them. They're eager to please, honest, straightforward, and they get it done. Anytime there's ever been an issue with my vehicle they've been quick to ameliorate, whether through services, deals, rentals, etc. They really go above and beyond for their customers, and I never see myself going elsewhere. If you've got a Hyundai or VW, see Glen Foster, he is the man!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/15/2014

Thank you for the great review I will pass it along to Glen. We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you again.

RICHARD H.
09/11/2014 Category: Service
New car
I purchased the paint finishing and interior scotch guard. The service adviser was excellent. Professional and friendly. Definitely will purchase future vehicles here at Drew Hyundai.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/15/2014

thank you for the great review and thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again is the service department

LY
Lillian Y.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Great Service, painless experience!
Drew service department received my car for a routine maintenance. I took advantage of their free shuttle to work, and got a call that my car was finished before I was dropped off at work - as there were others dropped off before me. I asked the driver to take me back to Drew and had my car back for the day. It was truly hassle free!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/03/2014

Thank you for the wonderful review, we appreciate your business.

EH
EARL H.
Boulevard, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2014 Category: Service
very curtious
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for your great review and thank you for your business.

TT
TIM T.
Chula Vista, CA
08/29/2014 Category: Service
They do everything right and on time. I go to this location even though its 7 miles further than the closest location for service because they are so much better!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/29/2014

Tim, Thank you for the GREAT review!