Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Renee G.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service very dependable
Welcoming and reliable!!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Renee,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great followup
Manager of service department went out of her way.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

04/08/2019 Category: Service
They accommodate while you wait.
The shuttle ride home was easy and appreciated. Along with my oil change my recall was handled too.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

RP
Robert P.
La Mesa, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/07/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor Katelyn is always super knowledgable and helpful
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Robert,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

JJ

Josephine,

Spring Valley, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
Always great
They always know what I need

Jennifer R.
La Mesa, CA
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Love them!!!
My paint chipped on my Hyundai Elantra and without any issues they got me a rental and fixed my car!!! It was painless and everyone I dealt with was super kind!!

Jennifer,

ST
Sam T.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
As usual, Jaime provided great service.

Sam,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

IV
Ismael V.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Good job
really good job Penske Hyundai, thank you
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Ismael,

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Professional and Quck
I Appreciated (service writer) Jaime Luna's professionalism. I liked that the work. was finished quickly

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

David M.
Chula Vista, CA
Penske Does Service Right
My Elantra has been the best vehicle I have ever purchased. I've owned every make and model in my adult life. I have always had it service at my dealer and Penske has kept it running like a clock.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

David,

PB
Paul B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
They wasted my time. Service was ok.
Wait time to get to service advisor was pathetic and an easily avoidable waste of my time. Disappointing.

Service itself appears ok, my service advisor was courteous professional and competent.

Paul,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our dealership was less than 5-stars. I take your feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com with your preferred contact information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Michael P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Car not washed/or not very well
Usually my car is washed after service, it may have been somewhat, but if it was it was difficult to tell.

Michael,

Connie B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
30,000
I got there early at 7am but it took about 3 hour to get done they where really busy & the service guy seemed over whelmed and was trying to manage. I couldn't get a shuttle due to weekend. I suggest the weekend is when they should have more help. I would have liked my car washed.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Connie,

Juan S.
Geat experience
These guys really helped me and made sure that something that could have been a nightmare turned I to a great experience!

Juan,

AA
Amod A.
El Cajon, CA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for taking care of your customers good service

Was good
When I arrived ther was no one waiting I was the only one I gave them my car for oil chang and I waited one hour and 10 minutes this is to long for me

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with your service advisor Chris. If you have any other questions or conerns please feel free to email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. We look forward to seeing you again.

Amod,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to turn your experience around. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Laura M.
El Cajon, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I am extremely happy with Penske Hyundai in La Mesa, California. I really appreciate having Mr Edwin Toro taking care of my car. Penske has a great asset having him as an employee!!!!

Laura,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

TP
Thomas P.
Bonita, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/02/2019 Category: Service
It's the people who work for Penske that make the difference. They do it right because its the thing to do.
DO IT RIGHT. the follow uo and care given your car to ensure everything is going to be just perfect when you get your car serviced at Penske.

Thomas,

Jamul, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Convenient.
No comment.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

TK
Thomas K.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
software update
They took my car about 5 minutes after I showed up for a 7:30 am appointment.
It was done in about 90 minutes. A very good expierence.

Thomas,