Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jamul, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Convenient.
No comment.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

TK
Thomas K.
software update
They took my car about 5 minutes after I showed up for a 7:30 am appointment.
It was done in about 90 minutes. A very good expierence.

Thomas,

NW
Nancy W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
I have always been happy with the service department and employees !

Nancy,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Carlyse C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great fast service

Carlyse,

Marco C.
Campo, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service with a smile
Came in to get the milage check for the reimbursement rebate. Luis was quick to greet me with a smile. I have not received an email from Hyundai about timeline or acknowledge information on the rebate. Thank you for Luis!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Marco,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Luis and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

David P.
Lakeside, CA
Outstanding Service
Service writer was exceptional he made sure I got what I wanted.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

David,

AG
Andrea G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick to help
Quick updates
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Andrea,

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Competent, friendly & reasonablly priced
Chris Hjorth was excellent, advising me of issues with my warranty. Car serviced promptly - location is easily accessible.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

EM
Edward M.
El Cajon, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Just a well set up dealership
Very Professional

Edward,

IA
Isam A.
Lakeside, CA
nice crew
very profetional staff

Isam,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
My experience here has always been good. This time appeared to be an anomaly.
See my previous statement.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

KA
Kelly A.
El Cajon, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai cars are awesome I love mine
The help is always nice and very professional and I love the fact I can get a shuttle ride home if I can’t wait for my car .

Kelly,

Shirley C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, organized, knowledgable, and on time.
My car place to take my car!!! Chris Hijorth, Assistance Service Manager, always so helpful!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Shirley,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
My appointment was with Chris, he was very friendly and informative. Price was less than I was expecting also. I will definitely be returning!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Michael W.
Spring Valley, CA
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Easy drop off and pickup
Dropped car off for a recall. Was kept updated and notified when ready. Easy pickup and car was washed

Michael,

RA
Ralph A.
Nice and easy service
Would recommend.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Ralph,

Malcolm,

AC
Alexander C.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Always great and friendly service. I was in for an oil change and I was in and out in an hour. Always bring my car here for service

Alexander,

TT
Teri T.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Penske Hyundai Service Center
I am extremely pleased with the quality of service given at this Dealership.
The service is always A+, with courteous and sincere help.

Teri Thoreson
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Teri,

Mandaua B.
Chula Vista, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Very bad service ,
I will not give you any bad rating because of couple people who did not help me with my problem I hope we will solve this problem soon.Regars

Mandaua,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your recent service experiences at our dealership regarding unresolved issues with your SUV. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to following up with you.