Overall Rating 4.0967718/5Overall Rating 4.0967718/5Overall Rating 4.0967718/5Overall Rating 4.0967718/5rating 4.0967718
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Robert M.
Friendly and professional service
Service is timely and professional.

Mary L.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I’m always able to get in for service.

Great job
It is always nice to make an appointment, get in on time and have them text me when my car is done. The car wash is a great bonus.

John P.
Imperial, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
The wait is too long.
Service personal need to make sure to communicate with customers on status of vehicles.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

John,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by our level of communication. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jennifer W.
El Cajon, CA
Great Service Department
I have 3 Hyundai's in my family and we have used this dealership almost exclusively and each time we visit we come away fully satisfied both by the way are cars are serviced and the helpfulness of the staff. I would definitely recommend Penske Hyundai in La Mesa to any new or past Hyundai owners.

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Lakeside, CA
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
Friendly, quick and takes care of recalls as promised!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

AA
Amod A.
El Cajon, CA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great place and great service
Like to go there always

Amod,

DA
Derek A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Hyundai
I had a great experience with Hyundai. Nice waiting room. Quick service on my car as well.

Derek,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Damon R.

Thomas K.
Jamul, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Sustained superior performance!
I went in for a routine oil change and learned I was eligible for my 60K check up. I was provided a great cup of coffee then a shuttle ride home then back. The car was in tip top shape and cleaned when I departed.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thomas,

Carlsbad, CA
Transmission
Hyundai needs to dump or make improvements to this double clutch transmission on the turbos. Its a terrible transmission and had I known about the excessive noise and acceleration lapse that two dealerships cannot repair, I wouldn't have purchased this car. I would be happy to pay the extra cost in gas for a standard 7 speed transmission as in the non turbos. Spoke to three other owners with turbos and they hate it and like myself, will not get any Hyundai in the future if it has this transmission.

Hello,
I am sorry you are unhappy with your car.

Mary H.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Penske Hyundai Service Center is the BEST!
Thank you Jaime for your courteous service each time I bring in my Tucson eco. I appreciate you know the service history of my vehicle and what is recommended and when for the next visit.

Mary,
Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Jaime for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Always a pleasure

La Mesa, CA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Just great service and having the same service agent for many years.
Just great service and having the same service agent for many years.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

GU
George U.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Very friendly and prompt service

George,

Alpine, CA

Janet R.
Lemon Grove, CA
staff
5 star
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/10/2019

Janet,