Overall Rating 3.7749995/5Overall Rating 3.7749995/5Overall Rating 3.7749995/5rating 3.7749995rating 3.7749995
Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9
Latest Review 14 minutes ago
Verified Customer on 04/23/2018
"Oil Change"
Jaime was very courteous and knowledgeable. He was the first one to realize that I did not need service every 3 months.
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 01:53 PM
Janet L. on 04/23/2018
"quick service"
i made an appt. for an oil change and they got me in and out fairly quickly. they even went over my paperwork and any recommendations or repairs i may need in the near future.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 11:47 AM
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Janet,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Verified Customer on 04/23/2018
"My time is important to me!"
All employees should know exactly how long things are going to take. So one employee is not giving a different time frame then other employee
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/23/2018 07:44 AM

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and for letting me know the concerns that you had with Edwin. I am so sorry for your experiaance with him. I will let Kaitlyn know that you really like working with her. I will also look into the service reminders and let you know what I find out. please feel free to reach out to me in the future if you have any concerns at all.

STEPHEN W. on 04/22/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great car! Good deal!"
I bought a new elantra hatchback at
Penske hyndai!
I got a good deal and the sales people
Saad and Becker,
Put up pretty well with this
Crabby old man!
Nice job guys!
2 days later I had to bring in with engine light on.
The woman from the back office came back to explain
What had happened.
She was very nice, personable, and polite!
Pretty good 👍 job!
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Service Type:
Review Created: 04/22/2018 01:40 PM

Stephen,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Saad and Becker and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Rita C. on 04/20/2018
"Friendly and professional "
I’m able to set an appointment and maintenance was done efficiently and professionally
Review Created: 04/20/2018 06:25 PM
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

Rita,
Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Mario M. on 04/20/2018
"Great dealership"
Took car in for an oil change and it was done quickly. Also the waiting room has a nice tv and good coffee. Staff are great, very .
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/20/2018 04:27 PM

Mario,

Verified Customer on 04/20/2018
"Love my Hyundai Sonata"
Maintaining my vehicle is important to me and Penske has kept me on track. All employees have been very helpful.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 09:15 AM
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

Verified Customer on 04/19/2018
"Service "
NA
Review Created: 04/19/2018 09:56 AM
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"Great Dealer .. Great Service"
I recommend this dealer for any one who have Hyundai Car
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/18/2018 08:54 PM

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Gail O. on 04/18/2018
"Communicative people, and I get the feeling they are looking out for me and my car."
Excellent service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 04/18/2018 07:49 PM

Hi Gail,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

Steve H. on 04/18/2018
"."
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/18/2018 06:06 PM

Hello Steve,

Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"Regular service"
Appears everything was taken care of.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/18/2018 12:20 PM

Steve W. on 04/18/2018
"Service"
I am always happy with service visits appreciate them washing the car after service . I will continue to have my car serviced here where I trust the work .
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/18/2018 10:59 AM
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Steve,

Verified Customer on 04/17/2018
"No comment"
No comment
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/17/2018 06:42 PM

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Dennis A. on 04/17/2018
"Great personal service"
They took great care of me and I was in and out in 45 mins. I love going to get my car serviced here!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 04/17/2018 05:28 PM

Dennis,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Donald H. on 04/17/2018
"Good Service"
The service specialist got my car in and completed the maintenance service in good time.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/17/2018 12:26 PM

Donald,

Verified Customer on 04/17/2018
"Transmission issue"
Despite bringing my 2010 Elantra in for service, the technicians could not replicate or observe the transmission issues I experience under daily driving conditions. It seems to be related to a concurrent oil hyper-consumption issue. I remain unsatisfied since I have no answers but continue to have performance issues with the car.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/17/2018 11:12 AM
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Hello,
I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our dealership was less than five stars. I take your feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com with your preferred contact information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Karl L. on 04/17/2018
"First Visit for Service"
My previous car buying experiences have been with Mercedes Benz and BMW dealers, so it is a bit of culture shock when first dealing with Hyundai.
Good- Penske Hyundai did pick me up from Mission Valley to shop for a car when Penske BMW would not.
Bad- Even though Penske BMW provides loaner car service for service appointments, Penske Hyundai. does not. Hyndai USA does not require us to provide loaner cars. Well, maybe it is a good idea even if it is not required. Although, had I known how long the service would take I might have used their shuttle instead of waiting.
Good- A routine oil change and inspection for my Hyundai was less than $50.00
Bad- They told me about a potentially dangerous issue with my tire but did not SHOW me.
Good- the service waiting area is nice with free wi-fi and bottled water.
Good- the service advisors are nice
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 04/17/2018 10:40 AM

Karl,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate it, and we're glad to hear that, overall, you had a positive experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Robert M. on 04/17/2018
"Service Writer Chris"
Chris managed all aspects of my service and transportation needs.

He gets 5 STARS.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 04/17/2018 10:00 AM

Robert
Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Donna A. on 04/17/2018
"I love my Hyundai!"
Great car, great service!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra