Overall Rating 3.8604663/5Overall Rating 3.8604663/5Overall Rating 3.8604663/5rating 3.8604663rating 3.8604663
Overall Rating 1.90476/5rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476

06/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, knowledgeable and professional. Kaitlyn was very helpful and listened to my concerns. She did an excellent job explaining what was done to my car. Thank you, Kaitlyn!

Alpine, CA
Speedy and affordable
Great service at an awesome price. Joel is always very personable and a pleasure to work with.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Joel and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
servue abd recall revies
Service was fast and easy with both Joel and Kaitlyn. Shuttle driver was very pleasant and got me home safe and sound.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Joel and Kaitlyn, and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Linda M.
Lemon Grove, CA
Wonderfully courteous service!
Took my Tucson for recall replacement part and thought that would be all. They washed my car, checked fluid levels and pressure in tires. Had to do some quick shopping at a grocery store next to dealer. They even carried all three heavy bags to my car!🤗

Linda,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

ST
Susan T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Kaitlyn connected with me immediately after I made my appointment and answered my questions thoroughly and quickly. My car was serviced within hours and I was offered a loaner car for the time I waited. The car was returned to me in excellent condition.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Susan,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

John R.
Top notch service for my Sonata by Penske Hyundai
Periodic maintenance handled perfectly and ready on time as scheduled, plus a vehicle wash to boot. Very satisfied with service from this dealer.

John,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

PL
Patrick L.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
POOR COMMUNICATION and LOUSY ATTITUDE
I had to make an appointment 3 weeks ahead of time because there were no openings on Saturdays, which is the only day I can bring my car in...I WORK for a living! I booked online and requested shuttle service as my wife had an appointment that morning and couldn't take me home. I was contacted at least 4 times by different people reminding me of my appointment; however, NO ONE let me know that there WAS NO SHUTTLE service on Saturday! WTF??? I found out from Edwin when I asked about a ride home, and his attitude SUCKED! Thanks for the sympathy, pal...I think that pissed me off more than the poor communication. Stick to working on cars...you're no good as a customer service rep! I have been a loyal customer there for many years, and I have brought my car in for every oil change and service since I bought it there, even though I am no longer under warrantee, and this is the treatment I get??? NO MORE!! I'll take my car somewhere where I can get service right away and the people actually communicate with you! You guys really blew it, especially you Edwin!

Hello,
I am very sorry that the serice department did not provide the proper communication to you regarding the shuttle. I am also sorry for any problems you had with your advisor. I have left you a message to disscus this further if you have time to return my call, or you can email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com.

Lakeside, CA
Satisfied
Good customer service

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff and excellent service!
Every time I come to this dealership, I receive excellent service and the staff is wonderful!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

WC
Wendy C.
Great experience..great service!!

Wendy,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2014 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Every time I come in they are kind. The team here has great customer service and let’s me know what my car needs or will need for me to be able to plan ahead.

SR
Sudeepto R.
Del Mar, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Service + two recalls
We recently had our Sonata plugin hybrid serviced. Two recalls were addressed during the same service, which took several days (one recall required a part to be ordered in). Communication was good, car was returned spotless, as we had included a detail service too. Only issue is that the service reminder message has not been reset. Indeed, everyday , everytime that I start my car, I get a "pass due" service reminder. I might just call to see if this could be fixed easily. I wish the employees were able to do this after an entire week of keeping my car.

Sudeepto,

I'm very sorry to learn the service reminder message was not reset. Your service advisor, Kaitlyn, has tried to call you and has left a message. Please call her back at your earliest convenience. She will walk you through the process of resetting it. If you need assistance with anything else, then please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
The quality of service and the knowledge and professionalism Kaitlyn.
Kaitlyn gave my problem her full and excellent attention.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Roy,

2012 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai
Courteous and efficient.

David S.
Tuscan Service
Completed as hoped

David,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

06/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Kaitlyn Woods was very friendly and helpful. The free shuttle was wonderful. The complimentary car was super nice! The waiting time didn't take that long (from 3-4 hours to just 1.5 hours). Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such great service.

Mike D.
Lakeside, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/17/2018 Category: Service
07 Hyundai Azera recall
Brought car in for recall work and the service adviser Kaitlyn was able to get my car taken care of with out an appointment and also had a shuttle van take me to my house to get my other car .they also changed my engine oil and when i picked the car up found they had washed it,that was a pleasant. so overall a good experience,thank you for that......Mike Duffy

Mike,

Dorothy C.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2018 Category: Service
The service was great. The people were friendly and professional. My car was finished earlier than expected. I highly recommend Penske Hyundai for you car's needs.

Dorothy,

David B.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
I am fully satisfied with the overall car maintenance service. Nice waiting lounge. Good coffee. Good shuttle service.

David,

Santee, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Great Service!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018