Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Jennifer C.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Kaitlyn is my service Representative and she is always friendly and ready to answer any questions or concerns that I may have. The work is done is thoroughly and efficiently. They have shuttle service, just in case you don't want to wait around for your vehicle. There is nothing lacking here! Great place to service your car.

Santee, CA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
excellent
I was very happy with the service, I didn't have to wait to long, my car was ready in less than one hour, I was very impress.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Sandra B.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very helpful and polite. They are very professional and knowledgeable. I was very pleased with the service.

Sandra,

VS
Victoria S.
Spring Valley, CA
Friendly
Team took good care of me

Victoria,

My recommended service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Satisfied Customer
With the exception of my floor mats being wet when the service was complete, I was satisfied w/the overall maintenance performed. My questions were answered to my satisfaction.

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

O
O.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Outstanding Service Manger
Every time I take my car to Penske, Kailyn does an amazing job with service and ensuring that I am well versed on whatever is wrong with my car. Very professional and friendly.

Allen Maxwell

Allen,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

NL

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Outstanding service
Outstanding service

Huu,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Poor service work
I recently had a routine service done on my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. Oil change, tire rotation and a recall. Come to find out got the car home and oil is dripping on my garage floor and the whole underside is wet with oil spill. Not too happy about it
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hello,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address this oil leak. If you have any other concerns, please contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com with your preferred contact information. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

KA
Kent A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
1 st service on my 2019 Kona
Excellent Service Advisor...Chris Hjorth. This was my first service for my 2019 Kona and it was hassle free. My Kona was ready when promised. This experience was flawless. Thanks Chris. Kent Andersen

Kent,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
I don’t want my review posted
See previous comments

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your recent service experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great experience at this location
This hyandai location has great customer service and I drive out of my way to go here.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Not their best day!
They should inform customers how things work when you drop off your car

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent service visit. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
Fast and Friendly service.

Kit S.
it great job
they did great job on my car. it went fine. many thanks

Kit,

NM
Naomi M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
My service technician
Kaitlyn is a wonderful service technician. She has a strong sense of dedication and responsibility to her customers. She is enthusiastic, professional and has a positive attitude. I have always taken my car to Penske Hyundai and I believe the car service mechanics do an awesome job. My car is running great! Thanks to all of you!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Naomi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

MF
Michael F.
good service friendly people
good service

Michael,

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor Kaitlyn Woods always keeps me updated on my service needs.

Teresa S.
Alpine, CA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
As usual great customer service, excellent service and consistency are what keep me returning and why my Sonata continues to run well at 160,000 miles!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Teresa,