Overall Rating 4.1052605/5Overall Rating 4.1052605/5Overall Rating 4.1052605/5Overall Rating 4.1052605/5rating 4.1052605
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RF
Richard F.
La Mesa, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Five stars
Excellent service, Chris is great and very friendly, my car always gets a nice wash when they finish and looks like new.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Richard,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Matt L.
Jamul, CA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
I won't be back!!!!
Terrible communication. Didn't offer any discounts. Didn't offer to put diagnostic cost towards the repair.

Matt,

It's unfortunate that we didn't meet your expectations. As we mentioned to you before, the diagnosis fee would be waived if you did the repairs with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Christopher M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Routine service
The staff is always great; from the time I pull up and until I leave!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Christopher,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Laura M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Extremely satisfactory with the service performed.
As usual I am very satisfied with the service I always get at Penske Hyundai. Edwin Toro is the person that always takes care of my car!!!! I am extremely happy with him!!!! He is great!! edwin is a great asset for your dealershi;p.

Laura,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Tracey B.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly and fast customer service.
Got my car in and out in a timely manner. Very professional and when they found that my car needed alignment, Chris called to let me know. On my approval the car was fixed and ready within an hour.

Tracey,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Douglas B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Very well organized and friendly!
Luis receives us initially so efficiently! Edward is a great coordinator! The coffee machine is excellent! Thanks for great communication!

Douglas,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Luis and Edward for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

LG
Laurie G.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
The service depth is fantastic!

Laurie,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

ST
Sam T.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Always Great service
Jaime was very nice and helpful as usual, great service.

Sam,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

LD
Linda D.
Penske Hyundai
Service was great. They kept me informed as to the progress and I was out in less than an hour.

Linda,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Chula Vista, CA
Check engine light
I stopped by without an appointment they were very busy, my check engine light was on. They were unable to get to my car that day because they were so busy. After waiting most of the day I was given a one day rental car to get home, in the morning my car was taken care of right away it’s now it’s running like new again.

Good prompt service
They did the recall repairs quickly and returned the car cleaned. Very nice!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Michele S.
Service evaluation.
Love the new coffee machine. Service was great as usual but there was a glitch driving in. Many cars were lined up. I could you were under staffed. Seams like two people were checking in nine cars waiting. This was possibly due the holiday and vacation time off? Overall, your service is the best and the coffee americano is better than Starbucks!

Michele,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team and enjoyed the new coffee! We appreciate your feedback regarding the flow of traffic and we will make sure to stay aware of any future issues. Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

To long
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Hello,
I am sorry you were let down by us on your last service visit. I understand your advisor has called and explained the details on the 30,000 mile service, but if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com.

SV
Scott V.
Oil Change/Air Bag Light
oil change was quick but air bag fix took all day...there was no charge and of course better safe than sorry! GREAT SERVICE!!

Scott,

Alpine, CA
Great people

John F.
Alpine, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Elantra Repair
Great customer service by service advisor. HOWEVER, took 12 days to get a front caliper for the vehicle. Shipped from Chicago after first being told it was in Los Angeles. Before repairs begin in the future I will confirm parts are on hand and not across the USA. The failure was on the parts department and how the track and acquire parts. Part could of been shipped overnight not via ground transportation from Chicago and then it didn’t even come to the dealer. It’s was dropped off in San Bernardino and then finally made it to the dealer.

Service Advisor Chris discounted the repair as much as he could and offered two free oil changes for our trouble. He did his best under the conditions. Hyundai needs to fix this issue or will suffer with dissatisfied customers and a lack of future business.

John,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent service experience. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lakeside, CA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
very good
very good
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

KG
Kandis G.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Passionate
K.woods,
She is very helpful and passionate about what she does I had a difficult experience and she made things very easy for me and I really appreciate her she is very assertive And has my best interest when it comes to dealing with unexpected problems.

Kandis,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Professional. Everyone was courteous and friendly. They value your time.

GB
Gretchen B.
Lakeside, CA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I went in for an oil change and my service advisor was friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to make sure the service I received was 5 star.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018