Overall Rating 4.104481/5Overall Rating 4.104481/5Overall Rating 4.104481/5Overall Rating 4.104481/5rating 4.104481
Overall Rating 2.02985/5Overall Rating 2.02985/5rating 2.02985rating 2.02985rating 2.02985

NS
Noemi S.
Chula Vista, CA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Kaitlin.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

FT
Fred T.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Frd
Mr luna his one of favorite service guy to help me ...i
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Fred,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Jaime for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Martin G.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris the service person who helped me
Great communication that kept me informed.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Martin,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2013 Hyundai Azera
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Regular service
Kind workers...efficient service

Jamul, CA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Latisha M.

Always very helpful

William,

Janet L.
good dealer
Good service. They checked me in quickly for my appt. for a oil change and got me out within an hour and a half. They do a good job of checking my car for usual wear and tear and making recommendations without being pushy.

Janet,

MT
Margaret A T.
Efficiency and courteous
Good
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Margaret,

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Timely and efficient recall work
Friendly efficient service at Penske that doesn’t feel like a stereotypical dealership.

IK
Intisar K.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2019 Category: Service
A lot of $$$$$$ with less efficiency
Randomly and devoid of quality and cost target.
Need more concentration or professional
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Intisar,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent maintenance. The advisor left a message for you to call back when you have the chance. If you have any other concerns, please feel free email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. Thank you.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Service was Ok.
Jaime is a true professional. However getting the problem fixed in my engine is still incomplete. I wish the fix would have happened in one visit, but I am on my 3rd visit now and without my vehicle for a week.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

BG
Blanca G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Good service 😉
Thanks to all the staff for their help and service for my car...😊

Blanca,

Renee G.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service very dependable
Welcoming and reliable!!!

Renee,

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great followup
Manager of service department went out of her way.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
They accommodate while you wait.
The shuttle ride home was easy and appreciated. Along with my oil change my recall was handled too.

RP
Robert P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/07/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor Katelyn is always super knowledgable and helpful
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Robert,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

JJ
Josephine J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
The people
Great experience

Josephine,

2009 Hyundai Elantra To
Always great
They always know what I need