Overall Rating 3.9583356/5Overall Rating 3.9583356/5Overall Rating 3.9583356/5rating 3.9583356rating 3.9583356
Overall Rating 1.89583/5rating 1.89583rating 1.89583rating 1.89583rating 1.89583
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Rodney R.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Superior Service
Outstanding customer service, courteous, and professional!

SP
Sabre P.
San Antonio, TX
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy service for a long road trip
Easy service for a long road trip!!

John L.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/17/2018 Category: Service
When I purchased my 2014 Veloster, I also purchased a service package. The package allowed for an oil change every 5,000 miles. Then when Penske took over the dealership from Drew in La Mesa, CA, I was told that the oil being used was only good for 3,000 miles. I made an appointment for an oil change, partly due to my engine light had come on.
There was a discrepancy with the 3,000/5,000 mile issue. It was done, but it was also pointed out that I had brought my car in too early? Also the engine light had indicated plugged valves and plugs. I was told it would take a second day to complete the work. OK, that was fine. Then I was informed that it would take another day (3rd day) and it might take yet another day?

I returned on the 3rd day, and guess what? It was done. I just don't understand scheduling of work, especially when all the work was covered under warranty.

I believe I am getting quality work completed, its the timing factor that really concerns me. I wish there was a choice of "maybe" on recommending this dealership (question below).

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very good service
Did not buy my Hyundai here, but starting getting service done at Penske due to convenient location, friendly and helpful staff, nice waiting area, available shuttle service, and reasonable repair pricing (plus coupon specials).

Also had a good experience with the parts department.

Michael B.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kaitlyn very pleasant and the service was very prompt and reasonable.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Michael,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Christopher W.
Always helpful

Christopher,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Janice W.
Eileen
Elieen, took the time to listen to my concerns regarding poor customer service I received and addressed each and every one. She took the time to also look at a charge for repairs I felt was not was not correct.
I am thank for her taking the time to talk with me and her professional way of handling these concerns

Customer service
Very poor

Hello Janice,
It was such a pleasure to talk to you. I look forward to working with you in the future. I will be getting back you on the tail lamp situation next Monday as we discussed. Have a wonderful weekend.

Great work
I took my car in to get the wipers fixed. They checked the tires the breaks just to make sure the car is safe. Love Penske employees

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Mary L.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly
I continue to love my 2009 Sonata! The service has been wonderful and the staff is friendly and helpful.
I was concerned when Drew sold since my family had been happily doing business with them since 1960, but I have been pleasantly surprised that the “family” care continued.

Mary,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

08/16/2018 Category: Service
Happy with Service
Great service, I got an appointment on the same day I called in. Edwin is amazing.

My only complaint had to do with the waiting room. The TV was loud and the game show annoying. Mostly though, the most annoying part was a Mother with teenage girls who were loud, argumentative, and inconsiderate of the people around them. This is not Hyundai's fault.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Hi,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Edwin. We are also happy to address any concerns you have with regards to our waiting room, in the future feel free to reach out to us so can ensure your comfort.

Beatriz S.
Chula Vista, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Wash the car was a plus

Hi Beatriz,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

TJ
Thomas J.
Ramona, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
brought my Tucson in for an oil change and Edwin my service advisor and the whole crew, very professional and courteous.
This is the only place I bring my Hyundai Tucson to.
Tom
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thomas,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such great service.

Jennifer S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/14/2018 Category: Service
friendly service staff
waited a little long to get checked in even though I had appointment time scheduled a week in advance.
After that everything went smooth and the shuttle service was great
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Jennifer,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! We appreciate your feedback. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Jackie W.
Santee, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
service
we like Katlyn as our service advisor, for the last couple of years, and will miss you all as we are moving out of state for retirement.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Jackie,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Katlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

MK
Matt K.
Pine Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/10/2018 Category: Service
This is the first time I’ve ever had a warranty issue with a vehicle and not had push back. Competitors work hard to not honor the warranty agreements dragging things out however Hyundai backs up their product and does the right thing. Kaitlyn Woods provided excellent customer service and communication; not only did she tell me that the parts were under warranty before I even came down but the service crew identified another warranty while working on the original and serviced it as well. After it had been discovered the parts would take some time to come in Kaitlyn got me a free loaner vehicle and made sure I was taken care of. I will be buying more Hyundais in the future not just because of the great product but also the employees provide excellent service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Matt,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

GU
George U.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
very friendly and fast when in a hurry oh how i love it
another positive is the warranty i so much appreciate with all the driving i do with my job makes that come in very handy so thank you!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

George,

JN
Joyce N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
I really liked that I could make an appointment online.

Joyce,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

BC
Betty C.
El Cajon, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/09/2018 Category: Service
They do a great job! Always fast friendly and just great people to do business with!

Betty,

Robert M.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
very good
good service and courteous people
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Robert,

CF
Cecilia F.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Chris checked me in quickly, he was friendly and professional. Waiting area is nice and clean, stocked with plenty of water, tea or coffee. My car was done even faster than I expected. This is not my first time here, this level of service is very consistent here.

Cecilia,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!