Overall Rating 4.056604/5Overall Rating 4.056604/5Overall Rating 4.056604/5Overall Rating 4.056604/5rating 4.056604
Overall Rating 1.94231/5rating 1.94231rating 1.94231rating 1.94231rating 1.94231

CE
Chris E.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/19/2018 Category: Service
As always
Never really had trouble explaining what I needed from them. They always pay attention to the things I do & don’t like. & always take care of me.

PC
Patricia C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly quick efficient!
Friendly quick efficient!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
It is orde good
The staff there are very good 😊

Teresa S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Professional acting acting employees and good service for my car

TD
Teryn D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great job
I was in a rush and hyundai was able to get me in and out quickly.

TJ
Thomas J.
Ramona, CA
Warm professional place
Great team all around at Penske Hyundai. Edwin as service manager, Tim getting me to and from work. And although haven’t met any of the mechanics they do a wonderful job
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thomas,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin and Tim for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Douglas S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Was ok
I was a little surprised how long an oil change with an appointment could take. There are signs advertising quick service, and I didn't receive that. The service managers are excellent and have no complaints there. The most disheartening part of the experience was the over bearing smell of oil inside the vehicle and that took a couple of days to be able to rid that smell (even with an air freshener). The car came back sort of cleaner and stinky. I call that a fail in the condition of the vehicle.

Douglas,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your recent experience at our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Simone C.
Satisfied Customer
I was so happy with the service I received. Chris kept me informed from beginning to end. Thanks for a smooth process. My car is running like a champ!

Simone,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such great service.

PJ
Paul J.
thanks Anthony & team
Hyundai - La Mesa is on it! Thank you Anthony and your team for quick, clean and respectable service.

Paul,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Anthony and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Penske Hyundai is a very busy place, so always make an appointment. Once they complete the tasks, your car comes back from a fresh exterior washing.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello,
I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Transmission issue
Warranty originally not honored until customer had to make a call to the third party. Set back service several days. 10 days to replace transmission

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience at our dealership. We did our best to work with the third-party service contract, and it's disappointing that we couldn't make this a smoother experience for you. A phone call from the owner of the vehicle made the difference with securing your transmission. If you want to discuss this further, please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding service
Attention to detail and very courteous service.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

SG
Susan G.
Spring Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice People, nice place to wait for your services
I usually love taking my car to Hyundai for service. It is in a nice location and they are usually very good about letting me know if there are other issues that need to be addressed while I am there. I was disappointed I was not told about the battery and filter until I was checked out. Hopefully that will not happen again.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Susan,

Doug,

Daniel C.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Manufacture Defect
Replaced my engine abs handled very professionally. My service advisor Chris- handled everything from start to finish, and provided me with updates in my car frequently. He also took the time to explain mechanical explanations- when asked!

Daniel,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Ronda W.
Good product
Pretty good service.

Ronda,

Rita C.
Chula Vista, CA
30000 mile checkup
I was greeted in a timely and friendly manner. The updates were completed within the estimated timeframe. The estimate for the work done was accurate.

Rita,

Bonita, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
the people in the service drpt
A-OK

Hello,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

Kenneth S.
Pine Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Penske Hyundai Service
I find the service center at Penske at the highest standards. From the service attendant ,tothe service writer(Kat) , to the guys behind the service. Even the sales people out front (Ken) , who took the time to speak to me while my car was serviced, knowing that I was not there to buy. Thanks to you all.

Kenneth,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Dimitar M.
Good and timely service
Good and timely service as always.

Dimitar,