Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5rating 4.128575
Overall Rating 2.04286/5Overall Rating 2.04286/5rating 2.04286rating 2.04286rating 2.04286
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

LISA B.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
The attention paid to each customer is excellent, services were completed on time according to original estimate, customer service agent recommends other possible services, but no pressure tactics or scare tactics used to force customer to have them performed immediately
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Lisa,  thank you for the great review and thank you for your business.

JO
JOHN O.
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
All service performed under 1 hour. Very comfortable customer waiting room, WIFI several large screen tv's and coffee. Very clean.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/11/2014

thank you for the great review on our service lounge we put a lot of thought into it and I am so glad you like it. Thank you for your business. Eileen Lorentz

MA
MARISA A.
Chula Vista, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Always great
The people here are always helpful and friendly. The service is honest and efficient. I highly recommend Drew Hyundai Auto Maintenance.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/10/2014

thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and for your business.

HD
HUNG D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2014 Category: Service
super
theie service is verry good, an they are so friendly
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

thank you for the Great review and for your business.

HS
HENRY S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Driver seat rumble
Mike didn't try to just cover the problem with grease as some may do! He said we are going to do it right and replace the seat track assembly . One of the BIG reasons I go to drew Hyundai --- They treat you right!! And to answer your question below not only would I recommend, I have and at least two have bought new cars
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/27/2014

Thank you for the great review I will pass it on to Mike and thank you for you business.

AC
ALVIN C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/17/2014 Category: Service
it's the people working there.
From sales to service, everything is first class.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/17/2014

Alvin, thank you so much for the nice review. We appreciate your business.

AR
Anthony R.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/16/2014 Category: Service
The People that work there
I enjoy getting my car serviced at Drew the Staff make you feel at home.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

thank you for the great review and for your continued business.

MARIE P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Auto Repair Service Evaluation
Glen Foster is great - knowledgeable, courteous and professional. I have and do recommend Drew Hyundai. Thank you.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Thank you for the recommendation, I will pass your comments on to Glen, and thank you for your business.

KK
KATHY K.
2004 Hyundai Accent
great place
Courteous, knowledgable, got my car done quickly
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Thank you for the great comments and we appreciate your business!

AP
ALAN P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintenanc Service with a Smile
One usually does not look forward to sitting around while maintenance is performed on your vehicle, but my most recent experience with Drew Hyundia with Service Representative Edwin made it, actully a pleasure! He is very professional and patient. The new lounge made my morning enjoyable.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Thank you for the great review I am glad you like our new lounge we appreciate your continued business!

MARILYN H.
Lakeside, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2014 Category: Service
Service and attitude is outstanding
Employees and service are outstanding .
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Thank you for the nice review and for your business.

BO
BARBARA O.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Great Service, Nice People
Both the service and the people at Drew are exceptional. It is a pleasure to take my car in for service.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Thank you Barbara, I will pass this on to April. Thank you for your business.

MT
MICHELLE T.
Santee, CA
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Came in for an oil change in the morning with no appointment. I was in and out in less than an hour. Car wash included - I will continue to service my car at Drew Hyundai. (o:
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/03/2014

thank you for the great review, I will pass it along to Kaitlyn, and thank you for your business.

JJ
JOHN J.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2014 Category: Service
Engine Light ON!
Since the car only had 990 on it, having the engine light come on was a grave concern. Drew Hyundai ran a diagnostic and reset the sensor. Since then I have had no alarms. The work was completed in less than 2 hours and I was on the road.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/24/2014
thank you for the great review and for your business
Eilee Lorentz

JUDITH F.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2014 Category: Service
Everything was done on time as promised
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/21/2014

thank you for the great review. Thank you for your business.

LN
LYNN N.
La Mesa, CA
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Drew 5/14
It is always easy to go to Drew and get things done. I appreciate their prompt service and complete care.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

thank you for the great review and for your continued business!

SUSAN W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2014 Category: Service
The best customer service around.
Drew Hyundai is the place to go for good service, and they have the best customer service I have ever received. Highly recommend.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Thank you for the nice comments I will pass it along to Glen. Thank you for your business.

EL

LH
LISA H.
Spring Valley, CA
05/13/2014 Category: Service
I dropped my Hyundai off for return service. Glen, the service advisor was great and explained everything to me. The waiting area was very clean with fresh coffee and water. I am definately going back to Drew Hyundai for all my service needs.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

thank you for the great review we appreciate your business

Cecile B.
La Mesa, CA
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/08/2014 Category: Service
Oil change and other adjustmemnts
I normally see Glenn, however it was his day off, so I was serviced by his office partner, Michael. I was very pleased with Michael. I was being told I'd need 4 new tires or I'd have steering issues. Michael immediately looked into the supposed need; resolved it quickly; and said I do not need new tires, as I had received new tires 7,000 miles previously. Thank you, Michael!

I will continue to have my servicing at Drew Hyundai and use both Glenn and MIchael.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Thank you for the nice comments we appreciate them and your business.