Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5rating 4.128575
Overall Rating 2.04286/5Overall Rating 2.04286/5rating 2.04286rating 2.04286rating 2.04286

Barbara S.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient
Quick service, friendly, listened to my concerns and fixed them the first time!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Barbara,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Jason C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/26/2019 Category: Service
I've been taking my car here since I purchased it back when it was Drew Hyundai. Penske has continued the quality service delivered. They don't recommend extraneous add ons and have always acted professionally. I will definitely use them again!

Jason,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Andrew M.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Penske Service Reps are informative.
Chris my service writer was very good at keeping me updated with the status of my vehicle throughout the 5 months my vehicle was in for service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Andrew,

I'm very sorry to hear that your dissatisfaction with the Hyundai Corporation regarding your engine replacement has caused you disappointment in our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and follow up on your situation. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

James G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Multiple trips to get the job done
They had my vehicle for an entire day and still were unable to fix a windshield wiper line that had rodent damage. Seems like it should have been plenty of time.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

James,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent service appointment. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

CG
Carol G.
Spring Valley, CA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Thank you.
My service representative is out standing. She attends to such details as putting a sign in the car to remind the personal not to turn on the radio. Since it is an older car with an antenna, if the radio is on when they wash it, it will be broken off. I think she makes a sincere effort to provide excellent service.

Carol,

IK
Intisar K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
GOOD AS ALWAYS
Dynamic efficiency in each single process.

Intisar,

Jeremy R.
Courteous and quality
I usually get service appointments fast and conveniently online. I see the same advisor on most visits because he is prompt and knows his job. I won't go to another dealer even if I drive a few miles to take it here with Penske.

Jeremy,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Car Wash
Like car wash. Only issue is I had appointment but waited a long time to see my advisor. Car was already checked in.

Jesus R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Good, fast and friendly service

Jesus,

Sherr S.
La Mesa, CA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
While servicing my car they went above and beyond to return the car in a timely manner. They kept me informed while letting me know what they were doing to meet my needs. I appreciate their effort.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Sherr,

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is polite, professional, and helpful

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Very friendly staff.
The service department was very helpful and very friendly. I bought my 2017 Tucson from here and I would definitely buy my next vehicle here.

Poor customer service
Service department poor

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent visit. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to turn your experience around! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2019 Category: Service
I got great service. The work on my car was done in a timely manner.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

LR
Lynn R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent Service.
Courteous, prompt, great service as usual.

Lynn,

Sharon W.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
This customer has used Pennske Hyundai's services for 2 years, and trusts their advice
Joel, in the past, and currently Edwin, have both given me advice on options to needing to be considered. I feel fortunate to have had each's advice on the respective issues. As long as I live in the San Diego area, this is my Hyundai service team.

Sharon W.

Sharon,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Joel and Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Dawn B.
Hassle FREE
I came in for a 10,000 mile service and was in and out of there quickly, efficiently and Thoroughly.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/21/2019

Dawn,

Rita S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai maintenance experience
Very friendly, efficient, polite, knowledegable

Rita,

Lloyd S.
Brakes Service
My brakes were making loud noises, so i brought my car in for that service and routine maintenance. The staff was great in explaining my options, and what I thought would be a big bill turned out to be very reasonable. And like always my car was returned fresh and clean like new. Thanks
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Lloyd,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team] and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Alice S.
Imperial Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Cris Hjorth was awesome!
I greatly appreciated his honesty, kindness and openness to my needs. He was very quick to get back to me and very professional. I would definitely return for additional services.

Thank you very much. Alice S.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Alice,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Cris and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

NS
Noemi S.
Chula Vista, CA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Kaitlin.

Noemi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlin and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!