Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5rating 4.128575
Overall Rating 2.04286/5Overall Rating 2.04286/5rating 2.04286rating 2.04286rating 2.04286
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Dawn B.
Hassle FREE
I came in for a 10,000 mile service and was in and out of there quickly, efficiently and Thoroughly.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/21/2019

Dawn,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Rita S.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai maintenance experience
Very friendly, efficient, polite, knowledegable

Rita,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Lloyd S.
Brakes Service
My brakes were making loud noises, so i brought my car in for that service and routine maintenance. The staff was great in explaining my options, and what I thought would be a big bill turned out to be very reasonable. And like always my car was returned fresh and clean like new. Thanks
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Lloyd,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team] and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Alice S.
Imperial Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Cris Hjorth was awesome!
I greatly appreciated his honesty, kindness and openness to my needs. He was very quick to get back to me and very professional. I would definitely return for additional services.

Thank you very much. Alice S.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Alice,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Cris and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

NS
Noemi S.
Chula Vista, CA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Kaitlin.

Noemi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlin and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

04/18/2019 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

FT
Fred T.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Frd
Mr luna his one of favorite service guy to help me ...i
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Fred,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Jaime for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Martin G.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris the service person who helped me
Great communication that kept me informed.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Martin,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

La Mesa, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Regular service
Kind workers...efficient service

Jamul, CA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

Latisha M.

Always very helpful

William,

Janet L.
good dealer
Good service. They checked me in quickly for my appt. for a oil change and got me out within an hour and a half. They do a good job of checking my car for usual wear and tear and making recommendations without being pushy.

Janet,

MT
Margaret A T.
La Mesa, CA
Efficiency and courteous
Good
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Margaret,

Santee, CA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Timely and efficient recall work
Friendly efficient service at Penske that doesn’t feel like a stereotypical dealership.

IK
Intisar K.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2019 Category: Service
A lot of $$$$$$ with less efficiency
Randomly and devoid of quality and cost target.
Need more concentration or professional
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Intisar,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent maintenance. The advisor left a message for you to call back when you have the chance. If you have any other concerns, please feel free email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. Thank you.

Santee, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Service was Ok.
Jaime is a true professional. However getting the problem fixed in my engine is still incomplete. I wish the fix would have happened in one visit, but I am on my 3rd visit now and without my vehicle for a week.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

BG
Blanca G.
Spring Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Good service 😉
Thanks to all the staff for their help and service for my car...😊

Blanca,

Renee G.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service very dependable
Welcoming and reliable!!!

Renee,

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great followup
Manager of service department went out of her way.