Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

KA
Kelly A.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai cars are awesome I love mine
The help is always nice and very professional and I love the fact I can get a shuttle ride home if I can’t wait for my car .
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Kelly,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Shirley C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, organized, knowledgable, and on time.
My car place to take my car!!! Chris Hijorth, Assistance Service Manager, always so helpful!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Shirley,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
My appointment was with Chris, he was very friendly and informative. Price was less than I was expecting also. I will definitely be returning!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Michael W.
Spring Valley, CA
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Easy drop off and pickup
Dropped car off for a recall. Was kept updated and notified when ready. Easy pickup and car was washed

Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

RA
Ralph A.
Nice and easy service
Would recommend.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Ralph,

Malcolm,

AC
Alexander C.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Always great and friendly service. I was in for an oil change and I was in and out in an hour. Always bring my car here for service

Alexander,

TT
Teri T.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Penske Hyundai Service Center
I am extremely pleased with the quality of service given at this Dealership.
The service is always A+, with courteous and sincere help.

Teri Thoreson
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Teri,

Mandaua B.
Chula Vista, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Very bad service ,
I will not give you any bad rating because of couple people who did not help me with my problem I hope we will solve this problem soon.Regars

Mandaua,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your recent service experiences at our dealership regarding unresolved issues with your SUV. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to following up with you.

Margarita H.

SL
Susan L.
Escondido, CA
Friendly,professional,and great service!
Friendly professional service! Great prices.

Susan,

Jack F.
La Mesa, CA
Penske Hyundai service
Timely, quality service and staff.

Jack,

GR
Gloria R.
Lemon Grove, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection service.
I made an appointment and didn’t have to wait long for my service advisor. There is a decent waiting area with coffee and water.
My service and inspection was done in less than 1/2 hour. I thought that was great!!

Gloria,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Penske
Edwin is great at what he does, his customer service is always on point!

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Judith R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Comforting
Always concerned about customers happiness. Makes sure everything is done right..

Judith,

BC
Betty C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Work review
Always efficient, fast and friendly, always does good work!

Betty,

Chula Vista, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service and customer service

CA

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
See previous
See previous

Hello,

I'm happy to hear that your overall experience was successful. Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

TH