Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5rating 4.128575
Overall Rating 2.04286/5Overall Rating 2.04286/5rating 2.04286rating 2.04286rating 2.04286

Chula Vista, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
More sure about this place
I received prompt follow up from Eileen after posting my review. She took the time to listen to my concerns and provided information that clarified the transaction. I am completely satisfied with the way this matter was resolved. Penske will continue to be my "go to" for maintenance. Thanks, Eileen!

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Not sure about this place
Tried to convince me that a replacement battery that cost almost twice as the one installed before by the dealership was necessary. Makes me wonder if I have been overcharged for other services.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you felt misled in any way during your recent experience at our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened regarding your battery situation. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Penske Hyundai
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy that you gave us the opportunity to turn your experience around. Thank you and we look forward to your next visit!

Marian B.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
I was very happy with all aspects of my visit!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Marian,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good overall service.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

EL
Eileen L.
Alpine, CA
Great
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

John C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Eileen Lorentz is a Terrible Service Director
My service rep for the recall was Kaitlin Woods. She did everything in her power to provide fantastic service. After a lengthy survey, and too many "back and forth" emails, Ms. Lorentz, the Service and Parts Director, gave me the most incompetent excuse for why this debacle occurred. I am not sure if I have ever heard anything so detached and nonsensical in all my years of employment anywhere: truly the epitome of incompetence. I will definitely contact her personally to review any repairs and get every detail I need in writing before returning.

Know Your Inventory
Promised 3 hour repair, then told 5 weeks, turned into more than a week. Rental smelled like vomit.

John,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your recent recall experience at our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened in further detail. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

SF
Stephen F.
Santee, CA
good service
keep up the good work

Stephen,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Jackie K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Edwin is very professional!
Service advisor Edwin is very professional!

Jackie,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

TJ
Thomas J.
Ramona, CA
Excellent knowledge and service
Excellent service by the whole team

Thomas,

Malcolm S.
National City, CA
02/28/2019 Category: Service
super fast excellent service as usual.
super fast excellent service as usual.

Malcolm,

AG
Alandris G.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great dealer
With excellent customer service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Alandris,

LC
Lisa C.
Santee, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Lacking weekend help
I wasn’t greeted with friendly service, it seemed like I was a bother to my service advisor, and he had no interest in his customer very okay here for a recall? Can you leave your car? Okay we’ll cal you when it’s done.... never even once asked hi how are you? Also no shuttle on the weekend which is a big pain!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Lisa,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to our team. Thanks again for sharing your experience! We hope your experience will be five-stars next time around.

CG
Clifford G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Service rep is great it's the guys working on the vehicle where you guys have a problem.
Customer service is always good Kathlyn is great Glen is no longer working with you guys but the service people don't get there part right, like they said my front light and fog light was out on the right side that was incorrect it was my high beam light out and fog light out on the left side I had just replace my front light. This may be small but it happens every time your service reps can only cover for so many mistakes. Below you ask if I would recommend a friend to you business I put yes but I would telll them to double check all the work due to past problems I have had.

Clifford,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that Kaitlyn provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Oceanside, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and waiting area comfortable. Price for oil change and inspection were reasonable. I plan to return here for my next service.

Regina C.
La Mesa, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good Servie
Chris was great!

Regina,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that Chris provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Solana Beach, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome service
Kaitlyn Woods and the entire service team are awesome.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

JO
John O.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Courteous staff. Had 30,000 mile service performed and software update on 2017 Sonata. Job complete in 1 1/2 hours. Comfortable waiting area with big screen tv and coffee. Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby within walking distance if you care to get out for a while. Highly recommended.

John,

KP
Kara P.
Fallbrook, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Amazing all around
Love Edwin. Super awesome.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Kara,

Derrick H.
El Cajon, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Highly unsatisfactory
Still not happy. Disgusted by repair performance.

Derrick,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your recent experience with our Service Department. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

David M.
Calipatria, CA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Great
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/24/2019

David,

La Mesa, CA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Great!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'm glad our team provided you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!