Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5rating 4.1621592
Overall Rating 2.05405/5Overall Rating 2.05405/5rating 2.05405rating 2.05405rating 2.05405

A
A.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
They did a great job no hassel
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

KN
Khemara N.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly Service Advisors
I have always had nice experiences here with the service advisers, and even without an appointment, they typically are able to fit me in for an oil change.

Khemara,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

TT
Tommie T.
Lakeside, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Penske has always been very nice to me. Even last Christmas when they were shorthand’s, the guy waiting on me was honest, and said its going to take longer today, explaining why. Gave my the opinion to reschedule. Which I did. I really appreciated that.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/14/2019

Tommie,

WR
William R.
Julian, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and helpful staff
Thanks for the great service as always
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

William,

NZ
Nancy Z.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Lead Assistant Service Manager Edwin is the Best!
#1
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Nancy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Spring Valley, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Always a pleasure
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Hello,

I'm so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2019 Category: Service
We’ve had a good experience every time we’ve visited this dealer.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

AL
Andre L.
Lane. 2011 Hyundai SONATA GLC
Excellent customer service to date.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Andre,

07/05/2019 Category: Service
It took less time for the repair than what was quoted.

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Prompt, courteous service

Michael,

Marilyn H.
Lakeside, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick diagnosis and great Service writer
Waiting for parts was quite a bit long but the end result seems to to be great.
Kaitlyn is very helpful and friendly . She calls back or sends a text to let me know what is the progress of my vehicle.
She calls me back in a timely manner.

Marilyn,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Rebecca C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, your in and out
I really like the experience working with Hyundai when buying a my vehicle over a year ago and on the quality service i have received when maintenance has been done on my vehicle 😊 no

Rebecca,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BC
Blanche C.
Chula Vista, CA
07/04/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor Edwin del Toro, he's acknowledged in customer service is phenomenal, he remembers details that make you feel secure about what ever is going on you vehicle.
Everyone have a great training in customer service that makes easy n pleasant the visit

Blanche,

PB
Philip B.
Superb customer service!
Edwin is always friendly and professional. The turnaround time is exceedingly fast!

Philip,

Janet F.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service !!!
I got the best customer service !! That means a lot !!!

Janet,

EM
Edward M.
2018 Hyundai
outstanding service
They cover all bases. Never a problem with anything.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Edward,

Jonathan L.
Chula Vista, CA
Very attentive
Kept me up to date on work being done. Very fast and professional

Jonathan,

WH
Wayne H.
Spring Valley, CA
Scheduled maintenance
Everyone in the service department was very professional and finished the job quickly with great results, thank you.

Wayne,

Raylene M.
Great service & nice people
I’ve always been happy with my service at Penske ever since I’ve had my Tucson.
Will keep going back!