Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5rating 4.1621592
Overall Rating 2.05405/5Overall Rating 2.05405/5rating 2.05405rating 2.05405rating 2.05405

Diana S.
Lemon Grove, CA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/09/2016 Category: Service
A Pleasure
Working with Edwin was a great experience. He was quick, communicative and I had my car back in minimal time.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/09/2016

Diana,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and the team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

EM
EARL M.
04/26/2016 Category: Service
Great
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/27/2016

Earl,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit and am glad you enjoyed working with your Service Writer! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

WS
W. R. S.
San Diego, CA
04/22/2016 Category: Service
Great service, as always
I have always taken my Genesis to Drew, now Penske, Hyundai. Glen Foster and his colleagues (I was most recently helped by Edwin) do an outstanding job. They get it right, and the car is always done sooner than expected. They really care!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/22/2016

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Glen and Edwin, and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

VW
Vickie W.
Lakeside, CA
2010 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
04/20/2016 Category: Service
60,000. Checkup
Quick, Glen was great, not as expensive as feared
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/20/2016

Vickie,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Glen for providing you with such great service.

KK
Karl K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Quick, dependable service
Brought my Santa Fe without an appointment for a routine oil change. Got my service done and a nice wash job done in less than an hour. Highly recommend.

Karl,

I'm so happy to hear you had a great experience with our team! I'll be sure to pass on your great review and thank them for providing you with excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

04/18/2016 Category: Service
the staff is vry friendly and helpful
they did a great job servicing my car and helped me with warranty work.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/18/2016

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team and they provided you with great service! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

YG
Yazmin G.
Campo, CA
04/13/2016 Category: Service
my car was ready when promise
Good
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/14/2016

Yazmin,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

GC
GLENNIS C.
04/13/2016 Category: Service
It is closer to home for servicing, more convenient, the people are
Awesome Hyundai I brag all the time how much I love Hyundai and my cars never had a problem with my little Accent she is still running strong and still beautiful after all these years.

Glennis,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

LK
Leslie K.
04/02/2016 Category: Service
Best service department in town!
With five kids and 7 cars, we've had a lot of experience with the service departments throughout San Diego. This service department is the best, bar none. We've bought several cars here BECAUSE of the fantastic service. They get you in and out quickly and easily with a nice clean car to boot. Love it!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/04/2016

Leslie,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visits so pleasant!

CRISTINA H.
04/02/2016 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service
This is my FIRST service appointment on my 2015 Hyundai Genesis--I will be back!

Cristina,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

JN
Jill N.
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Friendly customer service personnel
Glenn is a very courteous employee.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/25/2016

Jill,

I'm thrilled that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Ronald H.
03/24/2016 Category: Service
customer service is the BEST in San Diego!!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/24/2016

Ronald,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm thrilled you were provided excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

AA
Antonio A.
03/23/2016 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/23/2016

Antonio,

Thank you so much for your great rating! I'm happy that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

KN
KAREN N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Professional people
Always greeted with professional people, and no hassle of service and time completed is very reassuring to have at this location

Karen,

03/15/2016 Category: Service
Customer first
Penske Hyundai always puts the customer first.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/15/2016

Lynn,

Thank you so much for your great rating and recommendation. I will be sure to thank the team for making your visit such an enjoyable one. We will always be here for you!

Anna S.
San Diego, CA
03/13/2016 Category: Service
penske hyundai
I was very pleased with the excellent service I received from service advisor Glen Foster my car was ready to be picked up as promise, Glen had the shuttle driver pick me up right on time, overall I was very satisfy with the service I was provided, and I will definitely recommend this business to family and friends!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/14/2016

Anna S.,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Cecile B.
La Mesa, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2016 Category: Service
Consider Penske Hyundai The Best!
The service department is so skilled. They are ready when I arrive; offer me coffee and/or water; review what will be handled; and estimate how long it will take. Offer me the option to stay or be shuttled home. Time, the shuttle driver, is conversational, and a great driver. He picks me up at the noted time; I rarely have to wait.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/11/2016

Cecile,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Glen for always providing you with such great service.

JEROME D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Professional and efficient
This was my first scheduled service on my new Santa Fe. I was treated professionally and the staff was very friendly and efficient.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/07/2016

Jerome,

I'm thrilled your visit with us was an enjoyable one! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind feedback to our team.

Clifford B.
03/01/2016 Category: Service
Smooth check in, efficient and thorough service and easy check out.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/01/2016

Clifford B.,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Laura M.
El Cajon, CA
02/25/2016 Category: Service
accurate estimates, pleasant representatives and clean premisses
I have been coming to have service on my cars eversince 2003 when it used to be Drew VW Hyundai. Mr Edwin Toro has always been taking care of my Volkswagen and now my Hyundai. Excellent Service representative. I would like to thank Edwin for all his great service and care whenever in need.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/25/2016

Laura M.,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that Edwin has always provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with him and thank him for making your visits so pleasant!