Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5rating 4.1621592
Overall Rating 2.05405/5Overall Rating 2.05405/5rating 2.05405rating 2.05405rating 2.05405

PL
PATRICK L.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/01/2015 Category: Service
Brought my car in for its 90k check-up. I made an appointment on-line (definitely recommended!) and was there about 10 minutes early. They took care of me right away, gave me an estimate on cost and time that they then proceeded to beat; not only was it done early, but it cost less than I was quoted! Hard to beat service like that!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/02/2015

Patrick,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

LV
LUIS V.
Lemon Grove, CA
11/29/2015 Category: Service
Quick and clean
Car back before time promise and clean
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/30/2015

Luis,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

WS
WAYNE S.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/23/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai is one of the best.
I have own two Hyundai's and have never been let down when driving cross country. When I need another car it will be a Hyundai. Ten year 100,00 mile warranty will be a good reason to return.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/24/2015

Wayne,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

EM
EDWARD M.
Palmdale, CA
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Drove 200 miles for service.
My local dealership is not trustworthy. I drove 200 miles to have my new car serviced.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/23/2015

Edward,

2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2015 Category: Service
friendly dealership.
the service was amazing, each time I was here they gave me a special coupon.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/18/2015

NB
NADINE B.
Jamul, CA
11/04/2015 Category: Service
Fast and reliable.
The service department is always helpful and responsive to customer needs.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/05/2015

Nadine,

10/28/2015 Category: Service
efficient.
efficiency.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/28/2015

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

O
O.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/24/2015 Category: Service
Car owner
My 2014 Sonota is Awesome
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/26/2015

Omni2max,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

TERRIE S.
1999 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2015 Category: Service
Awesome service every time!
New ownership but still great service! I think the service has gotten even better since new name! Thanks for taking such good care of my '99 Hyundai Elantra that I purchased new there! The only place that I have trusted with my car and why I still have it and is still running well being the age that it is. I will definitely buy my next car from Penske Hyundai when the time comes, but for now I am enjoying no car payments!!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/21/2015

Terrie,

DIANE W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2015 Category: Service
Personnel very helpful and friendly
Concerns were addressed and taken care of

Diane,

DANIEL W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/19/2015 Category: Service
Glenn Foster Service Advisor is the epitome of great customer service and professionalism. What a gem of knowledge and service!!
5 stars because of the service I always and consistently receive from Glenn Foster on my Hyundai Genesis V6 Auto Track

Daniel,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Glenn and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

RP
ROY P.
10/14/2015 Category: Service
They cater to your needs
Excellent, amiable, and timely service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/15/2015

Roy,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

SK
SHEILA K.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Always have had good service.
All my Hyundai service has been a great experience thru this dealership. 8 years plus.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/14/2015

Sheila,

Thank you so much for being part of the Penske Hyundai family for over 8 years now! I'm happy to hear that my team has continuously provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making all of your visits so pleasant!

AH
APRIL H.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Very friendly & helpful
I will always come here for my SUV repairs. In a few years my son will need a car, this is where we will look for him too.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/12/2015

April H.,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to my team.

CJ
Carl J.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/09/2015 Category: Service
Armando (sales) and Edwin (service)
Armando in sales is very respectful and does not try to over sale, he works hard to help you stay in a price range that makes you fill good at the end of the sale. Edwin in service has always explained in detail my maintenance for the up keep of my cars and has always deliver on time.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/09/2015

Carl J.,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Armando, Edwin, and the rest of the team for providing you with such great service.

La Mesa, CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2015 Category: Service
Great service center to do business!
Keep up the great work!

Good Place to go
I have 3 Hyundais and I only take them to Penske
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/06/2015

DEBORAH S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, friendly service advisors!
Thanks for great service. Glen way extremely helpful in me getting my car back and serviced properly.

Deborah,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Glen and the rest of our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

MARTHA B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Excellent staff - highly professional.
Above says it all.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/05/2015

Martha,

CAROLYN S.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Penske Hyundai
I would not think of taking my car anywhere else. Be it routine or specialized service, they are thorough, moderate in cost, efficient, and driven by customer service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/01/2015

Carolyn,