Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5Overall Rating 4.1621592/5rating 4.1621592
Overall Rating 2.05405/5Overall Rating 2.05405/5rating 2.05405rating 2.05405rating 2.05405

Mayson H.
2014 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Outstanding care and service
Edwin Toro-King was the only advisor that listened to me (after 2 prior service appts) and took the initiative to repair what was a defective problem with the engine that was creating a pinging noise. He cared. But he was also knowledgeable about how an engine should sound like when it's running right.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/01/2015

Mayson,

I am sorry to hear your first two visits with us were not up to par, but am thrilled to hear Edwin was able to turn your experience around. I will be sure to share your great feedback with him and thank him for providing friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service.

PJ
PHYLLIS J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2015 Category: Service
I was pleased with the customer service and the quality of the service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/24/2015

Phyllis,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

ROLAND M.
Chula Vista, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Penske Hyundai has again exceeded expectaons.
Glen Foster, and the service team, are courteous, super friendly, but more importantly, competent and knowledgeable. That's huge in my book. Glen explained the work needed to be performed, got me going in a courtesy vehicle, and had the work completed when promised. A seamless, painless and gratifying experience. I'll be back to Penske Hyundai for the next service even though it's a farther drive from home and work than the other guys. Nicely done.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/23/2015

Roland,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Glen and the rest of the team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

AP
ALAN P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Service 9/8/2015
Edwin Toro knows his business and makes any service call enjoyable.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/09/2015

Alan,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

09/08/2015 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
The overall process was easy and the customer service was fantastic.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/08/2015

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

DK
DOUG K.
09/07/2015 Category: Service
knowledge and timely manner of work done
excellent experience

Doug,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

SG
Stanley G.
Santee, CA
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/02/2015 Category: Service
The people are the greatest
the people in the service department are on top everything and are very courteous and helpful
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/02/2015

Stanley,

08/28/2015 Category: Service
Quick and Professional
I came in on a Saturday without an appointment and even though they were busy I was able to get a tire rotation, multipoint inspection including brakes, and an oil/oil filter change in a little over an hour. They didn't push extra service on me like a lot of service centers and offered general recommendations for future service. They honored the Hyundai Service coupons I purchased at a car dealership in Maryland without extra charges. I'll be coming back to future services...
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/30/2015

Vista, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/26/2015 Category: Service
The true "Hyundai experience" happens at Penske!
I did my first scheduled maintenance on my new Elantra at Hyundai Escondido and it was a terrible experience. For my second required maintenance I decided to go to Penske Hyundai...and I am so glad I did! Very nice and knowledgable staff, great service, and overall a very good experience. I will be returning to Penske Hyundai for my future Hyundai needs!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/27/2015

BA
BRUCE A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/26/2015 Category: Service
Outstanding service/great location.
Service adviser Kaitlyn was bright, cheerful, and a good listener.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/26/2015

Bruce,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience while working with Kaitlyn and the rest of our team! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

DT
Dean T.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/25/2015 Category: Service
service
waiting room, free wash, excellent service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/25/2015

Dean,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai for your automotive needs. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car for future needs.

BR
BRADLEY R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
08/22/2015 Category: Service
waiting room clean service rep friendly
excellent
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/24/2015

Bradley,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our service team! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

SD
SUSAN D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/21/2015 Category: Service
everyone was very nice and accomodating
from the moment I dropped off my car until I picked up my car everyone was very nice and helpful. Very honest also.

Susan,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

DANNY G.
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Very helpful and willing to remedy the problem
Got my car ready in good time and appreciated the car wash!

Danny,

CG
CYNTHIA G.
08/15/2015 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/15/2015

Cynthia G.,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with my team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, I truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

EB
ESTELLA B.
Alpine, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Oil change for a very reasonable price
Super easy to make an appointment and got a friendly reminder. In and out with an unexpected car wash sevice.

Estella B.,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Lemon Grove, CA
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Fast but serious data issues.
My service was fast, but the department is having trouble with information issues. They did not have my current phone numbers on file and some they had were several years old, even though I've been there recently. In the recent past, they have failed to cancel an appointment I had cancelled in person.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/13/2015

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent visit. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

AH
ANDREA H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2015 Category: Service
Time efficiency
I know this is hard to believe.....but my experience was perfect....thanks to Glen!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/07/2015

Andrea,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Glen and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2015 Category: Service
Great job!
John had great customer service. Very fast for a walk in on a busy rainy day.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/21/2015

Danielle,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with John and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

RJ
RICHARD J.
07/11/2015 Category: Service
service
quick , excellent service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/12/2015

Richard J.,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback and thank the team for making your visit so pleasant!