Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
03/27/2015 Category: Service
perfect
great everytime
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Hello,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

MN
MARY N.
Alpine, CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Good service manager
El toro is always concerned about giving me good service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/14/2015

Mary N.,

We appreciate the review of your experience with our service team. We value your feedback and are so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us. Happy Driving!

2007 Hyundai Accent
02/16/2015 Category: Service
good job fixing my car
good job fixing my car
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/17/2015

Thank you for the great review of our Service Department! We are always here to help with whatever you need, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service!

SF
Sherlene F.
2006 HYUNDAI ACCENT
02/09/2015 Category: Service
everyone is so friendly and make me feel comfortable while waiting
I bought my 06 Hyundai in brand new and have been going here since. Everyone was very courteous and always got work or oil changes in a reasonable amount of time while I waited. All service people very nice specially Mike Baglieri to bad he's gone, but I'm sure the others will be just as great.The waiting room and restroom are very clean to.

Thanks again for your service
Sherlene F
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Sherlene F.,

We appreciate your kind review of our Service Department! We will be sure to share this with our team and thank them for demonstrating such a high level of service during your visit.

Regards,

2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/03/2015 Category: Service
oil change
friendly attitude, car washed for free, great waiting room, has service special coupons.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/03/2015

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A GREAT REVIEW AND FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

DAVID P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/02/2015 Category: Service
good service
Very professional and helpful. the crew works hard to deserve repeat business.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review and for your continued business.

RV
ROBERT V.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/28/2015 Category: Service
The dealership is always clean and the staff very friendly.
Have been to this dealership 4 or 5 times and have never had a bad experience.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/29/2015

thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and for your continued business!

TG
TONY G.
La Mesa, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2015 Category: Service
QUICK,PLEASANT,
VERY NICE PEOPLE
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/28/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!!

SL
SHARON L.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/25/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service from Glen and crew.
Thank you to all of you there that make my experience pleasant.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you for your continued business and for taking the time to give us a great review.

DT
DEBRA T.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Kind staff and knowledgable
I had a very positive experience at Penske Hyundai. I really appreciate my service adviser, Glenn Foster. He is very honest and took very good care of me.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/21/2015

Thank yoou for your business and for the nice review we appreciate you!

RL
ROBERT L.
La Mesa, CA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Taking care of customers
I buy all my vehicles at this dealership. I also have all of my vehicles serviced here. The service is quick and always done right.
I like that they do a great job cleaning the cars after service.
Would recommend this dealership for all of your Hyundai needs.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/20/2015

Thank you for your business over the years and for the great review!

LW
LAWRENCE W.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Great place to keep coming back to.
Don't pay other mechanic to learn about your car You'll actually save money if you bring it to the Hyundai dealer. I found out the hard way. I love this place.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/19/2015

Terri M.
San Diego, CA
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
Awesome service
Glen Foster goes out of his way to make sure everything is done and is the BEST

thank you for the great review and for your business

Lemon Grove, CA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Great Service!
I get
great service every time I come here!
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/15/2015

Thank you for the great review!!

Chula Vista, CA
2002 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Great staff, excellent facility, waiting area comfortable.
Great staff, excellent facility, comfortable waiting area.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/13/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and for your continued business

KG
KANDIS G.
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Friendly honest people
I had a very nice experience. Glen is very sweet and got the job done In a timely manner.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/10/2015

Thank you for you business and for taking the time to give us a nice review.

SUSAN C.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
very courteous and efficient
I have been twice in the last month or so and had a very positive experience with both Glen and Edwin.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/07/2015

Thank you for the nice review and and for your continued business.

BD
BRUCE D.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept. is on point.
Five star service. And I'm not easy to please. Everything done right the first time at a reasonable rate.

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a great review!

12/31/2014 Category: Service
Great!
Service people are always friendly and efficient. Car is ready when promised and done right the first time.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/02/2015

Thank you for the great review and for your continued business

RT
RICHARD T.
Lakeside, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2014 Category: Service
service visit
excellent service

Thank you so much for you continued business and for giving us a great review.