Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5rating 4.166669
Overall Rating 2.1111156/5Overall Rating 2.1111156/5rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156

Richard W.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Good professional service
.....
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/23/2016

Richard,

Please be assured that I take your feedback seriously, and I am concerned to hear about your recent experience. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can discuss your visit. I look forward to speaking with you and resolving any concerns you may have.

Daniel D.
El Cajon, CA
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Freindly
Edwin was courteous, friendly and efficiently took care of all the servicing needs of my car.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/22/2016

Daniel,
I appreciate you taking the time to leave an excellent review. Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly value your business and are happy to provide you service in the future!

PL
Patrick L.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2016 Category: Service
Fast, Efficient, and Friendly!
Made my appt online; noticed that there no longer seem to be any Saturday appts so booked for earliest on Friday. Ended up dropping car off the night before and using the key drop. Service Manager Kaitlyn called early Sat. morning to let me know what would be done and what it would cost, and gave me a time estimate for completion. The car was done a good hour before it was estimated and the cost was right on the nose, plus they replaced the batteries in both my key fobs (one had stopped working and the other becoming intermittent). When I drove off the lot I immediately noticed a difference in how smoothly (and quickly!) it was running; it's wonderful what a new set of plugs will do for an engine with over 104k miles on it! I am very satisfied with the work that was done, and would recommend you to anyone who asked!

Patrick,
I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Samantha M.
Lakeside, CA
06/21/2016 Category: Service
Above and beyond helpful and friendly.
We bought our car from a used dealership and was unaware of two recalls. When I brought the car to Hyundai they disclosed the recalls and took care of everything free of charge as well a faulty window switch in a very timely manner!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/21/2016

Samantha,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2016 Category: Service
People were friendly, place was clean. Wish the free water would have been in a small cooler though..
Great!

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Michael R.
Lemon Grove, CA
06/20/2016 Category: Service
location
Friendly and helpful.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/20/2016

Michael,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

SL
Stuart L.
Chula Vista, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2016 Category: Service
excellent service
I'll definitely bring my car back for service

Stuart,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

AP
Ana P.
2012 Hyundai Accent
respectful and profesional
efficient

Ana,

I'm thrilled that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Consistently good service
I always have great visits with their service department. Glen Foster is really nice, I've had him help me the last few times I've been in.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Suzanne C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Suzanne,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

KA
Kathy A.
2002 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Seems like a family business, feel comfortable . work is done in a timely fahson. Always left informed. Edwin, my assigned person is always honest.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/17/2016

Kathy,

Jeffrey W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/16/2016 Category: Service
Stellar service from the service department
We have purchased three Hyundais from this dealership and have had them serviced exclusively here. Edwin Toro has been our service advisor on every trip to the service drive and he makes getting one's car serviced easy and can be. He is reason enough to continue patronizing Penske Hyundai. The shuttle driver, Tim, is another outstanding example of the efficient professionalism that this dealership's service department offers.

Jeffrey,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BD
Brandon D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2016 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/16/2016

Brandon,

Thank you so much for rating your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Good Service!
Good service, and a reasonable price for oil change, filter, tire rotation.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/15/2016

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

PS
Pat S.
El Cajon, CA
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2016 Category: Service
The work is done, problems I had were taken care of with an explanation of what was wrong. The bill wasn't padded like so many businesses do.
I liked the respectful behavior towards me. Some places are "Oh, she's a woman, we can take advantage" but I didn't get this attitude at all.

Pat S.,

06/14/2016 Category: Service
The knowledge of service team
Glenn provided me with a lot of useful information

Beatrice,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great rating and recommendation! I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
06/14/2016 Category: Service
As I said, years of great service from Edwin Toro!
" "
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin for always taking such great care of you. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Spring Valley, CA
2005 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2016 Category: Service
I feel I can trust my service advisor
I believe I can trust Glen, my service advisor, to do what is needed to keep my car in good condition without out looking for extra things to increase my bill.

Laura,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your great review to our team.

Routine Car Service
Excellent customer care.

Christina,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!

Santee, CA
the people
friendly and easy to work with.

Rebecca,