Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Santee, CA
Great!
Service people are always friendly and efficient. Car is ready when promised and done right the first time.
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/02/2015

Thank you for the great review and for your continued business

RT
RICHARD T.
Lakeside, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
service visit
excellent service

Thank you so much for you continued business and for giving us a great review.

HL
HANS L.
Lakeside, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Gf
Friendly & helpfull
Eileen M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/31/2014

Thank you so much for your great review. We really appreciate your business!

TD
TYRONE D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/13/2014 Category: Service
The right stuff
Short and sweet Drew Hyundai Has what it takes where it maters. Of you are looking for a no nonsense dealership Drew Hyundai is the dealership you're looking for.Drew dose everything right from start to finish. It's the type of dealership where you don't have to worry about getting a good deal or being treated right.Drew Hyundai gets an A+ in my book.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/14/2014
Thank you so much for that great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again

DONNA B.
11/01/2014 Category: Service
efficiency,cleanliness,friendly
I am always impressed with the service I get at Drew
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/03/2014
Thank you for the great review and thank you for your business.

AP
ALAN P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Warranty Service
My Santa Fe is a 2009 and I had an extended warranty. Good thing, my two major problems were covered under the warranty.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014
Thank you for the review and thank you for your business.

SG
Stanley G.
Santee, CA
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/09/2014 Category: Service
the people
the dealership is so nice and
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/13/2014
Thank you for being one of our best customers. We look forward to seeing you for your next service
Eileen

RL
ROGER L.
10/03/2014 Category: Service
Five
Glen Foster did an outstanding job as my point of contact.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/03/2014

Thank you for the nice comment about Glen I will pass it on.

BI
BEDRUDIN I.
La Mesa, CA
2003 Hyundai Accent
09/26/2014 Category: Service
I had a leak and they found and took care of it in a very timely. Matter
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/28/2014

Thank you for the great review, and thank you for your continued busines.

WP
William P.
2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Fast, Great Service
Always great service. I barely have time to get out the work I brought with me to do while I wait, and the work is already done. Everyone is friendly, and they have a great new remodeled waiting area. They offer free bottled water and they even wash your car! Unbeatable. I would never take my car anywhere else.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business

DANIEL B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Exemplary Service
I purchased my car from Drew, and aside from tires, I've had all maintenance done at Drew. It's been 8 years now and never a problem dealing with them. They're eager to please, honest, straightforward, and they get it done. Anytime there's ever been an issue with my vehicle they've been quick to ameliorate, whether through services, deals, rentals, etc. They really go above and beyond for their customers, and I never see myself going elsewhere. If you've got a Hyundai or VW, see Glen Foster, he is the man!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/15/2014

Thank you for the great review I will pass it along to Glen. We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you again.

RICHARD H.
09/11/2014 Category: Service
New car
I purchased the paint finishing and interior scotch guard. The service adviser was excellent. Professional and friendly. Definitely will purchase future vehicles here at Drew Hyundai.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/15/2014

thank you for the great review and thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again is the service department

LY
Lillian Y.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Great Service, painless experience!
Drew service department received my car for a routine maintenance. I took advantage of their free shuttle to work, and got a call that my car was finished before I was dropped off at work - as there were others dropped off before me. I asked the driver to take me back to Drew and had my car back for the day. It was truly hassle free!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/03/2014

Thank you for the wonderful review, we appreciate your business.

EH
EARL H.
Boulevard, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2014 Category: Service
very curtious
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for your great review and thank you for your business.

TT
TIM T.
Chula Vista, CA
08/29/2014 Category: Service
They do everything right and on time. I go to this location even though its 7 miles further than the closest location for service because they are so much better!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/29/2014

Tim, Thank you for the GREAT review!

RL
ROBERT L.
La Mesa, CA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Great experience
We took our car for routine care. We got a great price and got it back in a timely manner. We also know the work was done right.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/16/2014

Thank you for your great review and for your continued business.

BR
BILL R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Friendly helpful service
I would always recommend drew Hyundai. The service is top shelf.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/16/2014

Thank you fo the wonderful review and thank you for your business.

SK
SHEILA K.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Good service always provided.
Customer service is the best.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for the great review and thank you for your business.

ANDREW S.
Ramona, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
08/04/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Genesis Repairs
Yes I would. I have been coming to Drew Auto for years and they have always lived up to their billing of being customer centric and fair. I will continue to come to Drew Auto for all of my car purchases and repair needs.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/04/2014

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate your business.

LISA S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Glen was great yet again
Pull up to the beautiful dealership and am greeted by a nice youngman who gets some info from my car and says Glen will be right with you. I am then welcomed by my advisor Glen Foster rather quickly. He easily puts a smile on my face with his warming personality. He explained all the work to be performed thoroghly as usual. The service was fast took less than 45 minutes. Cashiers are sweet and send me off with a smile. Get to my car and its cleaner than when I brought it. Thank you for another great visit at Drew Hyundai
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/25/2014

Thank you for the wonderful review I will pass it on to Glen. Thank you for your business.