Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5rating 4.166669
Overall Rating 2.1111156/5Overall Rating 2.1111156/5rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156

David G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2016 Category: Service
oil change
k
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

David,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

KW
Kathryn W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/11/2016 Category: Service
I would recommend Penske Hyundai to my friends
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/13/2016

Kathryn,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

06/10/2016 Category: Service
great service
no problems
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/10/2016

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great rating and recommendation! I greatly appreciate your business, and will be sure to thank our team for providing such outstanding service.

TL
Tamra L.
Spring Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
helpful and friendly employees
All the employees I dealt with were very helpful and friendly.

Tamra,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Good appointment process; shuttle service available
First experience with Penske Hyundai and everything went well. They even had record of a new recall and performed that maintenance as well.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/09/2016

BC
Betty C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Always feel good like this company is fair and not just trying to take you!

Betty,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Mary S.
Santee, CA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Good Experience
I've always had a good experience. They have answer all my questions when called for. Thank-You Penske Hyundai.

Mary,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Katherine S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2016 Category: Service
The appointment was prompt and courtesy and I would recommend to a friend
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

Katherine,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and your Hyundai Elantra again.

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Friendly service writer, washes car, nice comfy waiting room
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Fast service, waiting room is pleasant, water bottles and coffee provided. They also provide a shuttle

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

ST
Susan T.
Great service-Nice people
Recalls and service done in a timely manner.

Susan,

I'm so happy that your visit with us was so enjoyable! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for leaving such excellent feedback. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Good Service
Service advisor was friendly and the whole process was straightforward.

Hello,

I'm thrilled you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Best Service Provider
Glen Foster is the best service provider there! We have been going to him for at least 10 years I believe!

Stephen B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance service for 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0t
The facility is close by and we felt like a customer should feel.

Stephen,

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Love Penske Hyundai!
Bought my new car here, and will always come back for service cause they know how to take care of their customers! We are customers for life!

2011 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Glenn was great !

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Glenn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for rating your experience!

RA
Ragnhild A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2016 Category: Service
What do you mean?
I have already reviewed the sercie (see previous page)

Santee, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2016 Category: Service
We had our two vehicles serviced and both were done in under two hours. A+
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/04/2016

Dale,

I'm so happy you had an excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'll be sure to pass on your great review to our team.

TT
TERI T.
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Great location and people.
Highly recommended.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/03/2016

Teri,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!

Richard W.
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Good efficent and timely service.
Edwin Toro is to be commended for his professional manner.

Richard,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business, and I'm happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such great service.