Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

EL
Ernest L.
Location
Excellent service by Edward
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

Ernest,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edward for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
Fantastic service
Fantastic service just about says it all. However, I also know that I can trust that I won't be sold unneeded repairs.

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such great service.

Lloyd S.
04/10/2017 Category: Service
From the time my car was received on the lot, to the point it was returned to me all employees listen and resolved all issues with my car. All I can say is the service is excellent

Lloyd,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

El Cajon, CA
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Car service department
Friendly and quick service

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

La Mesa, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good communication
,!!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

IL
Ilyong L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2017 Category: Service
clean my car, check all stuff, kind persone ect.
great service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/07/2017

Ilyong,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

NM
Noel M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Always a good job
Good job

Noel,

Julie P.
TImely & Efficient service
Service was completed timely. Service rep was efficient & thorough.

Julie,

TT
Tim T.
Chula Vista, CA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
A Service Shop You Can Trust
I bought my Elantra from this dealership and had the 5 year included service plan. That was a great deal but now that its over I pay out of pocket. I hit 75,000 and still going strong but needed my oil change service. I figured I'd try the other Hyundai dealership which is closer to my house. The other service shop tried to get me to spend over $100 to get an oil change and inspection they recommended. I asked them to elaborate and got bla bla bla. So I called up Penske and they said no , its just $40 (and gave me an additional discount) for an oil change and multi-point inspection including air and cabin filter , brakes , tires etc. No need for anything more. Service completed quickly and they washed my car. So if you are thinking of going somewhere besides Penske, you might want to rethink and double check. Other places try to sell you things you don't need.

Tim,

DF
Douglas F.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Easy in, easy out, and they do solid work in between.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/06/2017

Douglas,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

El Cajon, CA
04/03/2017 Category: Service
Best Service Center
They are very professional.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

KH
KENNETH H.
04/01/2017 Category: Service
Great Company
Penske Hyundai is top notch in customer service. They treat you like a person not a number.

Kenneth,

Michael R.
Spring Valley, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/01/2017 Category: Service
It's clean and it offers hot coffee or tea and TV

Michael,

Adrienne Y.
Chula Vista, CA
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and professional staff
I had taken my vehicle to another location to have my tires replaced. The other location misdiagnosed a problem with one of my wheel bearings and recommended replacing it. After speaking with someone in the service department at Hyundai, they were able to explain that it was most likely not the wheel bearings and recommended bringing my car in. I brought the car back to Penske and they correctly identified that my wheel bearings were fine. They made a minor adjustment, which saved me money and time. Kaitlyn, my service rep, is always helpful and professional.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/01/2017

Adrienne,

It always makes us happy hearing that our customers have had a great experience! I will send your kind words to Kaitlyn. Thank you for coming into Penske Hyundai.