Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

TW
Teri W.
Santee, CA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Chris, service dept, was very friendly and explained thoroughly the work I needed to have done! We need more friendly guys like him!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/27/2017

Teri,

Thank you for the kind words that I will pass along to Chris! I am delighted to hear you had an amazing experience with us.

KR
Kevin R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
awesome service!
The staff at Penske Hyundai are always a pleasure to deal with! Will continue to vome to Penske for all of my maintenance needs!

Kevin,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

KH
Kathryn H.
Santee, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Full Detailing
Great. Good value and cheaper than competitors yet better work because they know Hyundais.

Kathryn,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

El Cajon, CA
Great!
Great, friendly service!

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Great!
Great service as usual. I always use Edwin, he's great.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/24/2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Regina H.
03/23/2017 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and accomadateing.
I always enjoy going to Penske Hyundai .
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/23/2017

Regina,

Anne S.
Spring Valley, CA
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Service person
My service person was so cordial and friendly and helpful

Anne,

03/22/2017 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly People
Great place to keep your car running at its best. Friendly service people. I like the text or email updates on my car that keep me informed on the service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/22/2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

RL
Rick L.
Lemon Grove, CA
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Caring Attitude
Caring Attitude by Service Personnel.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/21/2017

Rick,

TZ
Tracy Z.
El Cajon, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2017 Category: Service
Consistently great service
As always, the service was great and the people friendly and helpful. They ensured my car got all the services it needed, and for a fair price. I never worry about being cheated or receiving poor quality work.

Tracy,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Jaime for providing you with such great service.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/19/2017 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I purchased my car 10 years ago. I am still happy with the way the car has been maintained by this dealership over the years.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/20/2017

TD
Trina D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service as always!
I bought my Genesis there and continue to have it serviced there for over 4 years now. They take great care of me and my car.

Trina,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

EP
Eldefonso P.
Recall
I was notified and accommodated quickly to resolve this recall issue.

Eldefonso,

JE
Jane E.
2015 Hyundai Accent
almost perfect
work was expklained and done on or before time estimate only minor thing is the missed a spot neaar trunk when they washed the car
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/17/2017

Jane,