Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5rating 4.166669
Overall Rating 2.1111156/5Overall Rating 2.1111156/5rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156

CASSANDRA B.
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Everyone at this location is awesome! I highly recommend them!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/08/2014

Thank you for the great review and for your business.

MICHAEL C.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
04/03/2014 Category: Service
Thank you for consistently providing excellent, professional service in caring for our car.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/04/2014

Thank you for taking the time to do a review and thank you for your business.

PH
PAMELA H.
San Diego, CA
04/03/2014 Category: Service
outstanding/friendly customer service
Every time I bring my vehicle to this dealership whether I have an appointment or not, they always give me fantastic customer service. One time they even chauffeured my husband around around to complete errands while my car was being serviced. I am sure this is not usual but it was greatly appreciated and made my husband by a Hyundai also. P.S. our previous car was a Jaguar and the service we receive at this dealership exceeds the customer service we received at our Jaguar dealership.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/03/2014

Thank you for you nice comments and for your business

HP
HOLLY P.
2009 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Just darned professional
Love all of the staff at Drew and their consistency of always making the experience of gettig my car serviced something to enjoy rather than something to dread.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/27/2014

thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the nice comments and for your continued business.

BC
Betty C.
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Sonata oil change
April was friendly and efficient!
We really enjoy the car and the reception we get when we call!
Thank you a definite 10!

Spring Valley, CA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/24/2014 Category: Service
Nicest people
I always get the best service when I come in.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

thank you for the nice comment and thank you for your business

BC
BETTY C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/20/2014 Category: Service
They are really great people to deal with!
Friendly and very knowledgeable, we appreciate them!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/21/2014

thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your business

CL
CHARLES L.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2014 Category: Service
Service was great.
every one at Drew igive great service.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/17/2014

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out the survey and make a nice comment!

DONALD C.
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Salesman has contacted me , following up on my first service
Good follow up for first service by both the service dept and the salesman.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/14/2014

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to answer the survey!

TJ
Terry J.
2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/12/2014 Category: Service
Absolutely the BEST!!!
Got my car from another deal (they were great) but they are 22 miles from my home. So I checked out Drew and WOW! the customer service was outstanding. I didn't have to wait in a waiting room, they chauffeured me home and then returned to picked me up when the work was done. They were helpful, polite and friendly. Will continue to return to Drew for all my Hyundai necessities.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/17/2014

Thank you for your business and for the great comments!

DERREK C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/22/2014 Category: Service
Aaaaamazing!
The service here is like no other! This is most definitely a FIVE STAR establishment! I will ALWAYS come here for service as well as buying my next car!
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/24/2014

Tahnk you Derrek, we think you are amazing!!

MICHAEL B.
02/14/2014 Category: Service
The best customer service
The staff is great treat people fairly my wife feels at ease when dealing with the staff
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/17/2014

Thank you for the kind comments and thank you for your business.

PJ
PHYLLIS J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service no pressure sales
Excellent Salesman
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/31/2014

thnak you for the comments I will pass  it on the the sales person

EC
EDWARD C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2014 Category: Service
courteous staff;competent service;dependable
am happy with the whole operation
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/27/2014

Thank you for the kind comments, and for your business

LL
LAWRENCE L.
2007 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2014 Category: Service
First rate service
The service department is first rate at Drew Hyundai. I have used their service department for seven years, and I have been thoroughly happy with their alacrity, quality of work, and the overall cost of the work. I highly recommend this dealership and their service department.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/18/2014

Thank you so much the the comments and for your continued business!

CHRISTOPHER M.
01/14/2014 Category: Service
I have now purchased 3 vehicles from Drew Hyundai and have been there many times for service. As usual they exceeded my expectations. They were willing to drive me wherever I needed to be but I did not need that. They had coffee and doughnuts but I did not want that. They have a new waiting area for customers and it is nice, comfortable seats and big tv's. I barely needed that either though, they had my car finished quickly and washed as well. I will continue to do business there as long as I live in San Diego as long as they keep doing this.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/14/2014

Thank you so much for the great comments and for your business

MICHAEL L.
Dulzura, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/03/2014 Category: Service
great place
very clean and quick with excellent service
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/06/2014

Dear Michael,
Thank you for the nice comments and thank you for your business

DIANE S.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2014 Category: Service
Very comfortable
The whole process went smoothly. Their new waiting area, made waiting - enjoyable.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/02/2014

Thank you for the nice comment, we appreciate your business and hearing about the new waiting area.

THOMAS S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/29/2013 Category: Service
Always feel good leaving
I always feel good leaving Drew Hyundai knowing my car has been well taken care of aswell as me. I enjoy my experience with Glen my service advisor every visit. I feel welcome everytime I pull up. The dealership is going through a construction faze and things are looking great. I actually look forward to my next visit : ) Thank You Drew Hyundai and especially Glen Thank You.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/30/2013

Thomas,  thank-you for the nice comments. We appreciate your business.

MA
MARISA A.
Chula Vista, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/13/2013 Category: Service
Nice and honest
I've used two Hyundai dealerships as my service center and have been happy every time. Everyone is always really nice and I don't feel like I'm being upsold. They just tell it how it is and let me know when something does or does not need to be worked on/looked at. Customer Service is really important to them. Overall great experience.
Eileen L. from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/13/2013

Thank you for your business and for your comments
Service manager