Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

PC
Paul C.
Temecula, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2019 Category: Service
exellent
the staff and service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Paul,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2011 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great
Caitlyn is great.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Barbara S.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient
Quick service, friendly, listened to my concerns and fixed them the first time!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Barbara,

Jason C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/26/2019 Category: Service
I've been taking my car here since I purchased it back when it was Drew Hyundai. Penske has continued the quality service delivered. They don't recommend extraneous add ons and have always acted professionally. I will definitely use them again!

Jason,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

CG
Carol G.
Spring Valley, CA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Thank you.
My service representative is out standing. She attends to such details as putting a sign in the car to remind the personal not to turn on the radio. Since it is an older car with an antenna, if the radio is on when they wash it, it will be broken off. I think she makes a sincere effort to provide excellent service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Carol,

Jeremy R.
Courteous and quality
I usually get service appointments fast and conveniently online. I see the same advisor on most visits because he is prompt and knows his job. I won't go to another dealer even if I drive a few miles to take it here with Penske.

Jeremy,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Car Wash
Like car wash. Only issue is I had appointment but waited a long time to see my advisor. Car was already checked in.

Jesus R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Good, fast and friendly service

Jesus,

Sherr S.
La Mesa, CA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
While servicing my car they went above and beyond to return the car in a timely manner. They kept me informed while letting me know what they were doing to meet my needs. I appreciate their effort.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Sherr,

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is polite, professional, and helpful

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2019 Category: Service
I got great service. The work on my car was done in a timely manner.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

LR
Lynn R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent Service.
Courteous, prompt, great service as usual.

Lynn,

Sharon W.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
This customer has used Pennske Hyundai's services for 2 years, and trusts their advice
Joel, in the past, and currently Edwin, have both given me advice on options to needing to be considered. I feel fortunate to have had each's advice on the respective issues. As long as I live in the San Diego area, this is my Hyundai service team.

Sharon W.

Sharon,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Joel and Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Rita S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai maintenance experience
Very friendly, efficient, polite, knowledegable
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/21/2019

Rita,

Lloyd S.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Brakes Service
My brakes were making loud noises, so i brought my car in for that service and routine maintenance. The staff was great in explaining my options, and what I thought would be a big bill turned out to be very reasonable. And like always my car was returned fresh and clean like new. Thanks
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Lloyd,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team] and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Alice S.
Imperial Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Cris Hjorth was awesome!
I greatly appreciated his honesty, kindness and openness to my needs. He was very quick to get back to me and very professional. I would definitely return for additional services.

Thank you very much. Alice S.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Alice,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Cris and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

NS
Noemi S.
Chula Vista, CA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Kaitlin.

Noemi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlin and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

04/18/2019 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Martin G.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris the service person who helped me
Great communication that kept me informed.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Martin,