Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5rating 4.166669
Overall Rating 2.1111156/5Overall Rating 2.1111156/5rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156

Palmdale, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast and reliable
Everyone at the dealership is kind, nice, and easy to talk to. They treat my car well and always wash it nice.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Competent, friendly & reasonablly priced
This service department does a very good job.

IA
Ignacio A.
Chula Vista, CA
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Renee was extremely friendly and professional and kept me Informed on my car status

I am waiting for an additional part they ordered for me

EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/15/2019

Ignacio,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Renee and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

TT
Thomas T.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Charged way to much for a set of tires that I could buy elsewhere at a much more affordable price
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thomas,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

excellent
good service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Cheryl C.
Public Information Clerk City of San Diego
Renee was very knowledgeable, courteous, and informed me of what was going to be done and what would need to be done in the future with my car. I felt very comfortable but also confident that I was going to no doubt get the best service possible for my car. Thank you for a great experience!

Cheryl,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Renee and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

GG
Gary G.
Chula Vista, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service advisor Renee was very nice and helpful!

Gary,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Renee for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Ron M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service is appreciated..
Renee went out of her way to provide exceptional customer service. It was refreshing to receive that at a car dealer.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Ron,

TR
Thomas R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Very clean, fast advisor service
Went in for a check engine light. Always friendly service people and a very clean facility. Problem fixed.

Thomas,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

SD
Svetlana D.
Great!
Thanks for quick oil change and other things I had to fix for my car :)

Svetlana,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Barbara S.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient
Tom was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me. I was pleased with the results.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Barbara,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Tom and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Steven S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/09/2019 Category: Service
My repairs
They did a great job, and gave me back my car, washed and ready to go.

Steven,

09/09/2019 Category: Service
This is the second time in a row that I left Penske Hyundai feeling grateful and happy for the great service, including a lift to work and a complimentary oil change and exterior wash. Wow!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Carol S.
La Jolla, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019 Category: Service
I don't want to write a review
Have a nice day.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Carol,

AW
Annette W.
Excellent as always
We've never had an issue with Penske Hyundai in La Mesa - all the service advisors we've had are always knowledgeable and informative

Annette,

KE
Karen E.
Good Service
The 3 times Ive come to Penske, they have been ready to take my car at the appointment time, the staff is friendly, the costs have been reasonable and the service is done in the estimated time.

Karen,

MN
Mark N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great service as usual.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Mark,

El Cajon, CA
Great people
Great service writers
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Quick and Easy
I had four recalls to get done. I dropped it off 8 am and was able to pick up my vehicle before 2pm. Very pleased!

Spencer H.