Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5rating 4.128575
Overall Rating 2.04286/5Overall Rating 2.04286/5rating 2.04286rating 2.04286rating 2.04286

2018 Hyundai Kona
05/14/2019 Category: Service
No Thank you
My comments are included in the survey. I do not wish to write a review.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hello,
I am sorry you were unhappy with the service you received. I would be happy to go over any questions or concerns you might have. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske with a good way to contact you.

AL
Aqeel L.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/12/2019 Category: Service
I will be happy if they provide a cargo cover for my car
I hope to get more caring
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Hello Aqeel,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me. I will be happy to set up an appointment for you to come in about your radio/navigation concerns. I did get a price for a cargo cover for you and it is 882.00. It would have to be ordered. I hope I answered all your questions today.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgot tire rotation
First time having any negative experience here- always friendly and do a good job but was disappointed by last service- called and scheduled tire rotation and oil change. They forgot the rotate the tires and my wife had to go back in and have them do the service- doubled the wait time.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you and your wife were disappointed by your recent service experience at our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Resolved last review issues
I was notified immediately about the review I had written and Penske Hyundai went out of there way to resolve the feeling I was having with my last review. They took the time to call me right away, listen to what I had to say, and were very helpful to restore the reason I had started going to them in the first place. They really do want every experience to be a good one. I am willing to keep coming back because they do strive to want results to keep me a happy customer. Thank you for making me feel I did pick the right place to service my car.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
I have always been told that Penske Hyundai is a great place to get service at, so I have always made the trip to have it done. Everyone does make it easy and accommodating, but I have had a few issues that I question, which is if the service was completely done or not? This is relating to my tires, which I have submitted in this survey. Would I recommend this place, yes, I suppose I would, will I be back, I will try it one more time in hopes that I don't feel like I have to question anything and feel like everything was done. The facility and the people are nice and they do help and I know we don't live in a perfect world and everyone can have a bad day.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent visit. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me. I really appreciate your feed back and will make every effort to improve your next service experiance.

Andrew M.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Penske Service Reps are informative.
Chris my service writer was very good at keeping me updated with the status of my vehicle throughout the 5 months my vehicle was in for service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Andrew,

I'm very sorry to hear that your dissatisfaction with the Hyundai Corporation regarding your engine replacement has caused you disappointment in our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and follow up on your situation. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

James G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Multiple trips to get the job done
They had my vehicle for an entire day and still were unable to fix a windshield wiper line that had rodent damage. Seems like it should have been plenty of time.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

James,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent service appointment. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

PB
Paul B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
They wasted my time. Service was ok.
Wait time to get to service advisor was pathetic and an easily avoidable waste of my time. Disappointing.

Service itself appears ok, my service advisor was courteous professional and competent.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Paul,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our dealership was less than 5-stars. I take your feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com with your preferred contact information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

AA
Amod A.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for taking care of your customers good service

04/03/2019 Category: Service
Was good
When I arrived ther was no one waiting I was the only one I gave them my car for oil chang and I waited one hour and 10 minutes this is to long for me
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with your service advisor Chris. If you have any other questions or conerns please feel free to email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. We look forward to seeing you again.

Amod,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to turn your experience around. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
My experience here has always been good. This time appeared to be an anomaly.
See my previous statement.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2019 Category: Service
See previous
See previous
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Hello,

I'm happy to hear that your overall experience was successful. Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service was just average this time.

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that your recent experience was less than five stars. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss this further. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Contacted by Penske and everything resolved
I was contacted by Penske and everything is good

03/20/2019 Category: Service
An appt. doesn't mean your car will be looked at right away
Just because you have an appointment for service doesn't mean they will look at your vehicle right away.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that your service appointment did not meet your expectations. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

Thank you for the update! I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Chula Vista, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
More sure about this place
I received prompt follow up from Eileen after posting my review. She took the time to listen to my concerns and provided information that clarified the transaction. I am completely satisfied with the way this matter was resolved. Penske will continue to be my "go to" for maintenance. Thanks, Eileen!

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Not sure about this place
Tried to convince me that a replacement battery that cost almost twice as the one installed before by the dealership was necessary. Makes me wonder if I have been overcharged for other services.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you felt misled in any way during your recent experience at our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened regarding your battery situation. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Penske Hyundai
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy that you gave us the opportunity to turn your experience around. Thank you and we look forward to your next visit!

Douglas S.
Santee, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service, vehicle cleanliness and keeping oil off pedals and floor mat would be nice. Two times in a row the car came back smelling of oil and dirtier than when I dropped it off
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/24/2019

Douglas,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our dealership was less than 5-stars. I take your feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to address your concerns regarding the condition of your car after your service appointments. Please contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com with your preferred contact information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

WD
Walter D.
Spring Valley, CA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
It's not you, it's me
The team at Penske Hyundai was awesome in resolving the issue that occurred with my 2015 Hyundai Sonata. I guess the real problem is that the car had a malfunction.

02/21/2019 Category: Service
It's not you, it's me
For a 2015 Hyundai Sonata to crap out on me at around 57,000 miles is unacceptable, especially when they told me that the engine seized. I have a Volkswagen bus from 1971 and that thing's engine has never seized. So, I will never be buying a Hyundai again, nor will I recommend it to any of my friends or people I know because I do not believe it to be a valuable car or trustworthy car. If you already have one, get rid of it as soon as you can.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to your service advisor Edwin. I appreciate the feedback on the vehicle and will pass it along. we appreciate your continued business.

Walter,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them and thank them for the amazing job they did with your Sonata!

John P.
Imperial, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The wait is too long.
Service personal need to make sure to communicate with customers on status of vehicles.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

John,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by our level of communication. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Carlsbad, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Transmission
Hyundai needs to dump or make improvements to this double clutch transmission on the turbos. Its a terrible transmission and had I known about the excessive noise and acceleration lapse that two dealerships cannot repair, I wouldn't have purchased this car. I would be happy to pay the extra cost in gas for a standard 7 speed transmission as in the non turbos. Spoke to three other owners with turbos and they hate it and like myself, will not get any Hyundai in the future if it has this transmission.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Hello,
I am sorry you are unhappy with your car.

Bonita, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
I only object to the price of the labor.
I was charged $80 for labor to have two holes drilled inside my trunk and two clips screwed into the holes (for a cargo net). Two holes and two clips for $80!!! I had already purchased the net, the clips, and the necessary hardware from the parts department at another Hyundai dealer.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with your service advisor regarding your concerns. I hope she has addressed them and if you have any other concerns please feel free to reach out to me at elorentz@socalpenske.com.

Anthony M.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
double check recommendations.
Do not just go by the need to replace item on checklist without checking yourself. Air filter was not in dire need of change as was reported by technician.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Anthony,

2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Not accommodating
Service to my car was great, but wish the advisor would be more accommodating.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by the customer service on your recent visit. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.