Overall Rating 4.1222197/5Overall Rating 4.1222197/5Overall Rating 4.1222197/5Overall Rating 4.1222197/5rating 4.1222197
Overall Rating 2.1123596/5Overall Rating 2.1123596/5rating 2.1123596rating 2.1123596rating 2.1123596

DO
David O.
Lemon Grove, CA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
good service
none
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019
David,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
-Great service
-Friendly staff
-Online coupon accepted for service
-Nice, clean waiting area
-Free wi-fi
-Slightly long wait for just an oil change (2 hours)
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

10/23/2019 Category: Service
NA
NA
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

IK
Intisar K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2019 Category: Service
PROFESSIONAL
Solution for car problem
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Intisar,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

FT
Fred T.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/25/2019 Category: Service
N/a
Crest very good very polite
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Fred,

Spring Valley, CA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Never buy again
Will not buy here again
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Hello

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent visit. Please email me at asiaweleski@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Anthony Siaweleski
General Manager

JE
Jeanne E.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Care
Always take care of us
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Jeanne,

PB
Patricia B.
Lakeside, CA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Did not fix one issue
I had many recalls and a few service items addressed successfully. They missed one item. I reported that the code for fuel level censor was coming on periodically, and tank would register as empty when plenty of fuel. When picked up vehicle this item was not addressed as the sensor was working at the time. As I drove away, the sensor failed and read as no fuel.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Patricia,

La Mesa, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/12/2019 Category: Service
None
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

FC
Francisco C.
La Mesa, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Great employees
Great Service department nice employeesI felt welcome Great employees always take good care of my car ,but the check-in might need one or two more employees to get the cars in quicker.

Francisco,

Lemon Grove, CA
07/31/2019 Category: Service
tail light lens problem
prior statement in report
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thomas,

LO
Linda O.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Excellent location
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Linda,

07/18/2019 Category: Service
Looking for better service
Not pleased with the service at this dealership. Left messages with the service advisor that were never returned.

I would recommend this business as long as you can get someone to call you back on the status of your repairs.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai. We always hope to provide you with excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience, and please reach out to me if you would like to discuss your experience further.

Los Angeles, CA
07/15/2019 Category: Service
What?
Promptness
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

07/10/2019 Category: Service
N/A
There needs to be a shuttle service on the weekend. What was supposed to be a 2 hour wait was actually 4 hours. I feel like my experiences have been better during the week.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Justine A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Edwin Toro
He has great customer service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Justine,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Jenna A.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
From when I purchased my vehicle to every time my car gets in for service I have absolutely no complaints. I love my car. The service is quick and everyone is really pleasant to work with.

Thank you so much!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Jenna,

Best,

Kit S.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
UPDATES ON MY CAR HYUNDAI
IT NEED UPDATE ON MY HYUNDAI THANK U
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Kit,

06/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service staff with clean and comfortable facilities
My car had oil change/lube service with a complimentary wash and was ready at the expected time. The service advisor, Renee, was courteous with a happy attitude making check in and out a pleasant experience. However, I did not care for the interruption by two other customers while we were taking care of my paperwork. This was just a minor annoyance. I liked the waiting room and appreciated the free coffee. The wait did not seem that long and I was satisfied with the condition of my car when it was finished. I really appreciate the free car wash. They did a great job cleaning my car. It looks like new again!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Renee for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!