Overall Rating 4.1408452/5Overall Rating 4.1408452/5Overall Rating 4.1408452/5Overall Rating 4.1408452/5rating 4.1408452
Overall Rating 2.04225/5Overall Rating 2.04225/5rating 2.04225rating 2.04225rating 2.04225

TG
Thomas G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2019 Category: Service
EXPRESS SERVICE NOT VERY EXPRESS
I WOULD RECOMMEND THE SERVICE, JUST BE PREPARED FOR THE TIME .
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thomas,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

MN
Marcel N.
Spring Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Keep on schedule time
I love this place and what it offers. I would just like to see some consistancy on keeping the time that is promised up front.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Marcel,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenience from work to drop off, knowing shuttle will take me back to work.
See above
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Charles S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Charles,

EY
Elias Y.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Could not change my rating
Could not go back to change a part of of my review and rating.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Elias,

Michael H.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Good value for an oil change
When I arrived for my oil change appointment I was told it would take about 2 hours so they were very up front about this. I don't know why it takes that long when I have made an appointment. I surmise that too many people brought their vehicles in for emergency repair work.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/05/2019

Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant.

IK
Intisar K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
GOOD AS ALWAYS
Dynamic efficiency in each single process.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Intisar,

Dawn B.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Hassle FREE
I came in for a 10,000 mile service and was in and out of there quickly, efficiently and Thoroughly.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/21/2019

Dawn,

FT
Fred T.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Frd
Mr luna his one of favorite service guy to help me ...i
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Fred,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Jaime for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Timely and efficient recall work
Friendly efficient service at Penske that doesn’t feel like a stereotypical dealership.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was Ok.
Jaime is a true professional. However getting the problem fixed in my engine is still incomplete. I wish the fix would have happened in one visit, but I am on my 3rd visit now and without my vehicle for a week.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Michael P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Car not washed/or not very well
Usually my car is washed after service, it may have been somewhat, but if it was it was difficult to tell.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Michael,

Connie B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/03/2019 Category: Service
30,000
I got there early at 7am but it took about 3 hour to get done they where really busy & the service guy seemed over whelmed and was trying to manage. I couldn't get a shuttle due to weekend. I suggest the weekend is when they should have more help. I would have liked my car washed.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Connie,

Jamul, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Convenient.
No comment.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Marco C.
Campo, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Came in to get the milage check for the reimbursement rebate. Luis was quick to greet me with a smile. I have not received an email from Hyundai about timeline or acknowledge information on the rebate. Thank you for Luis!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Marco,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Luis and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

IA
Isam A.
Lakeside, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
nice crew
very profetional staff
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Isam,

KH
Kathleen H.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Quality repair taking the time to do things right
All service was accomplished well in one visit in a reasonable amount of time. The free car wash was a bonus and appreciated. Also, my damaged tire was repaired at no extra charge.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Kathleen,

EH
Elizabeth H.
La Mesa, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Last time I was here service was just ok. This visit everything was timely, accurate and no headache
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Elizabeth,

ZJ
Zulma J.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Wish the world have fixed my brakes the first time
I have no complaints about my service manager or service rep Jaime he always goes to extend try to help me out and accommodate my schedule. But in this location I was very upset because I took my car in before and told them that I was sitting at the brakes were off and I want to get them changed or fixed whatever updated and they said that your technician denied the request and would not be covered under warranty. Nevertheless shortly after it rains for a week in San Diego and my car slid and I rear-ended someone and I was very upset that my brakes were not fixed because I knew that was a problem I got an estimate at a small dealership near the accident and they told me it was because I needed a new brakes and that I should complain and make a dispute at the dealership. I did not do that to Penske Hyundai I went and just make sure that any of my brakes changed under warranty and Jaime did just that
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Zulma,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank them for making your visit so pleasant.