Overall Rating 4.1477238/5Overall Rating 4.1477238/5Overall Rating 4.1477238/5Overall Rating 4.1477238/5rating 4.1477238
Overall Rating 2.124999/5Overall Rating 2.124999/5rating 2.124999rating 2.124999rating 2.124999

LR
Laurence R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Sad News
Our family owns a number of Hyundai vehicles. We have used Penske Hyundai for years to purchase and service our vehicles. We have always received excellent service from everyone. We were just informed that this dealership is closing which is very sad for us.

My answer below as to whether I would recommend this business to a friend would have been yes if they were going to remain open. However they are closing and the question can't be answered yes. Hence the No answer.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Laurence,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

SG
Sabrina G.
La Mesa, CA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Veey Pleaaed
The service was nothing short of outstanding. Penske took care of my warranty issue and a timely manner. They were efficient and I have to give a shout out to Edwin, my service rep, to did what he said he was going to do follow through like you said he would and overall they exceeded my expectation in the turnaround time of getting the car repaired
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Sabrina,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that Edwin has provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with him and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

TG
Timothy G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Unhappy there will not be a Hyundai dealer, in my area , after Penske stops in December
Again UNHAPPY with no Hyundai in my area !!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Timothy,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Carolyn B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/11/2019 Category: Service
No problems
Everything was taken care of.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Carolyn,

Aqeel L.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Part replacing
Hi I appreciate your high level service & your fast labor . I am so happy to be your family member. Thanks so much
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Aqeel,

LR
Larry R.
Spring Valley, CA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Renee is always so friendly and good at her job !!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Larry,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Renee for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Alpine, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
60000 Service
Edwin Toro is great and all was completed as promised.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Aaron M.
Alpine, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service and Great People
Service manager Chris and his staff are awesome! Always top notch and very sensitive to your needs. Thank you.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Aaron,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
Best service around. Fast, efficient and friendly staff.

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Donna W.

Lakeside, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Outstanting vehicle.
Excellent car, outstanding service center. A must own brand.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

Eric,

Jefferey P.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Kaitlyn, my service person; she’s great!
I’ve bought autos there since 1988! Will never go anywhere else!

Jefferey,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BD
Barbara D.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
The service, work is excellent. Edwin is my service person person and can't say enough of working with him. He gets double stars

Barbara

HC
Helen C.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly environment.
Always make their customers happy and satisfied with their service 👍.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Helen,

LP
Laketa P.
Rating
As always, I receive great customer service from the front to the back!

Laketa,

David P.
excellent service and professionalism
The service provided was exceptional. The staff is professional and friendly.

David,

Ramona, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Speedy, great communication and they wash my car. I always leave happy.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

TJ
Thomas J.
Ramona, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job
Great work by all that I’ve come to expect at Penske Hyundai
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thomas,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Thomas for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BC
Betty C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/26/2019 Category: Service
I really like Penske Hyundai bought my car there
Only they have worked on it!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/27/2019

Betty,