Brodie S.
06/22/2020
Great Communication. Great Work.
Eduardo did a great job on my motor rebuild. The shop was very good at keeping me in the loop throughout the entire process. My project is now that much closer to being complete.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review and we appreciate you by giving us the opportunity to showcase Eduardo's
ability to rebuild your engine. Thank you very much. Carl

Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/25/2020

We thank you and appreciate you letting us build your engine for your project. Please keep
photos of your progress. Be safe. Carl

Chevrolet Camaro
06/18/2020
Great Mechanic Work Horrible Customer Service
Great service but Ed who is the front desk person was extremely rude and unprofessional to me when I asked about the remaining balance. He started mocking me,cussing at me laughing. Extremely rude and violent. Other than that great mechanic work

Dennis B.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff always does a great job and actually performed some services without charging him.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/17/2020

We thank you and appreciateyou  letting Performance service your vehicle for all these year! Thank you, Everyone @ Perormance

FP
FRED P.
Saturn VUE
05/27/2020
Car repair
Reliable shop and good communication with customer. I am return customer for over 15 years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you and we have enjoyed a good relationship in the many years you have been a very appreciated customer and friend. Be safe and have a great day. Carl

LC
Luis C.
Nissan Frontier
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Luis said the customer service that was given to him and the communication was good.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you. Thanks Carl

ANGELA S.
Dodge Journey
04/30/2020
I was unsure of leaving my vehicle but Ed made me feel it was going to be ok and he went above the call to ensure me it was going to be ok. Mr Carl , he's always the same , offering coffee or anything to drink asking questions, making sure they met your needs or concern, he's a good guy
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/30/2020

We appreciate the 5 star review and assure you we are here for your needs concerning your vehicle.
Thank you and have a safe day. Carl.

BC
BLAKE C.
INFINITI QX56
04/28/2020
Perfect people
Really good service will be coming back
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you and be safe. We appreciate you letting us help you on you QX56. Carl

Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/01/2020

Thany you for the 5 star rating and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you and be safe. Carl

RE
Raul E.
Ford Expedition
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Raul said the business checked out what he needed and the helpfulness was pretty good.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review and we appreciate you. Carl

MN
Mark N.
Nissan Armada
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Mark said that they are good at what they do. They do a great job on his vehicle.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/23/2020

Thank you very much for the review. Be safe. Carl

DENISE S.
Toyota Avalon
04/18/2020
Fast and complete work
I called and they were able to get me in the same day and find out the problem. When I took it in, it was not doing what it had been doing the previous day. Ed kept it to see if it would occur. It did occur for him (he took it for a drive and testing) and he was able to tell me what I needed and got the parts that same day. It was ready the next day. Carl (the owner) also gave me a future free oil change. They really take care of their customers. They also helped me with pickup and delivery of my vehicle. I have an older car so I have to do a little maintenance but with Performance Auto and Trans, my car is running quite beautifully.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you Ms. S and we appreciate you and your mom for the loyalty to Performance. You are not only
a customer, but a friend. Be safe. Thank you for the kind words. Carl

FP
FRED P.
Saturn VUE
04/16/2020
Reliable service. Work done promptly and efficient
Repeat customer. Good work. Have used this shop for all our vehicles for many years.Provides estimate prior to work.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We truly appreciate you and the family. Be safe and have a great masked covered face until all clears. LOL .  Carl

JESUS (JR) C.
04/15/2020
Friendly
Great honest people. I had the privilege to meet the owner and he is one cool cat. I’ve been going to them for about 2 years and have never been disappointed. Friendly people and easy to talk to. Ed is knowledgeable with any questions I had. Thanks again guys. Will be returning for sure!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/15/2020

Lol. Thank you very much!! We are here to help you and your family. Good to meet you and Ed says thank you.
Be safe. Thank you, Carl

PB
PETER B.
Ram 1500
04/09/2020
Amazing come here
Carl is a good guy been in the car business along time. If you want it fixed and done right at good pricing go see Carl and his mechanics. Carl speaks Spanish also. Go get your car repair needs done there. Doesn't matter new or old cars he can fix them.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you very much, but it's just not me! It's about all of us here at Performance that do the me work.
Be safe, Again, we all thank you.

BRANDY S.
Jeep Liberty
04/03/2020
Honest & friendly
I will always take my vehicles to Performance! They take the time to do a good and honest job. Pricing is fair. I always feel comfortable with their suggestions. They make an effort to get to know you and treat you well.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you very much and we appreciate you. Although you know a lot about mechanics on vehicles your a loyal.
a trusted friend. Thank you. Carl

Deborah B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dennis. He said they have been customers for 25 years and he has always been satisfied.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you Mr. & Ms. B for the great review. And thank you for the loyality. Yes, 25 years. We appreciate you!
Carl