09/24/2019
Community Business
I love how their business is like small town shop. They are friendly, honest with the job done and professional. Their hospitality on how they present their customers as if they were your neighbor makes the business transaction comfortable. I had my major repairs done like rebuilt engine and no problem so far. They give military discounts and offer flexibility on pick up.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 09/24/2019

Mr & Ms. V. Thank you for your review. We strive to make a visit
to our shop as painless on the wallet as possible and find
that working with customers, as yourself and staying informed is a must in todays market. Service and honesty. Thank you again.
Carl Johnson

DAVID M.
09/19/2019
Dependable
Carl (Owner) and Ed where very courteous and did a excellent job in diagnosing problems in my older 2004 Ford 150 ((power steering pump and water pump) and taking care of the problems..excellent service. I enthusiastically recommend Performance Auto and transmission shop
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for th 5 star review and we appreciate you letting our shop service your vehicle. Thank you, Carl Johnson / Ed Sanchez

VR
Victor R.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Victor said they fixed the part that he wanted but not the noise. It is still there.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 09/16/2019

When you find time to come by so we can pin point the additional noise your hearing. Possible different wheel bearing. Carl

SL
STEPHANIE L.
09/06/2019
Friendly service, convenient location, costumer satisfaction
I started to go have my car serviced at Performance automotive because it was close to my house but was very satisfied on the work that was done on my vehicles that I would go back for maintenance and service again for the quality work. Performance is honest and upfront on any work that is needed, and let’s you know what needs to be done and what can wait for the next visit.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 09/09/2019

We appreciate your loyalty and your kind words on our people and our shop. Thank you very much and have a safe day. Carl

PD

BF
Brent F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Brent said the business had great customer service, the guy he worked with was super nice, and they got the work done quick, with no issues. They also replaced a piece they didn't end up charging him for, due to the fact they noticed it later on and took care of it without him asking.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 09/05/2019

Our techs try to pin point your problem as fast an through as possible. When the problem is found and diagnosed then they move on to check all you vehicle for future repairs if needed.
We at Performance pride ourselves in honesty and quality service.
We all thank you. Carl Johnson

PM
Paul M.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were professional. They took care of his vehicle promptly.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and we looking forward to seeing you, hopefully not in the near future for repair. Carl

BE
BRAD E.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/23/2019
Fuel leak.
Excellent service was received on the fix of a fuel leak my car had. Performance Auto has serviced my car for many years and I always get good service with a fair price.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 08/23/2019

We at Performance Auto & Trans thank you and truly appreciate your loyalty. Thank you again.

FP
FRED P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/06/2019
Performance Auto reviewers said
Reliable & fair. They stand by their work.
Used this shop for many years for all our vehicles.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 08/06/2019

Another family for over 18 years of loyalty. We thank you very much. Carl

GA
GAIL A.
Ford Thunderbird
08/05/2019
Honesty but most of all caring.
Myself and my family I've been using performance Automotive since they first opened up. In my opinion, I believe they do the best work they can. I believe their prices are reasonable and they work with you whenever they can. I find them very honest, upfront and explain the problem for you to understand before the work is done, and most of all very caring people!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 08/05/2019

Absolutely. Your father entered our shop the second week we were open for business. Thank you. 25 years and your family has help us grow. Thank you!! Carl

AG
Alex G.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Alex said he is very pleased and appreciates the service provided by this business. He also said all the staff are trustworthy, honest, and do a great job. He said he will be a customer forever.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you very much.  Our gaol is to ensure you that your vehicle is repaired to your satisfaction and correctly at a reasonable price. Be safe. Carl Johnson

Deborah B.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dennis. He said he has been doing business with and has been recommending this place for 25 years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 07/18/2019

As always and thank you for the 25 year loyalty. Carl

Mike C.
Texas
Ford Crown Victoria
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service provided by this business was easy and fast.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 07/17/2019

We would like to thank you and appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Be safe. Carl Johnson

SN
SHARON N.
07/10/2019
Great people knowledgeable and offer options to vehicle repair.
Staff and management listened to my concerns and ensured that I was kept informed about the problem and possible solutions. The office manager was knowledgeable and gracefully met the needs of both technicians and customer. I have trusted my vehicle to the manager, Carl and everyone who works there for years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 07/11/2019

We thank you for letting us service your vehicle and appreciate
your kind words. Hopefully we do thing correct. Thank you, Carl Johnson

JONATHON G.
07/06/2019
Dissatisfied
My issue is when I am told that the estimate will take about an hour and when I call 3 hours later it is still not done. Time is money and precious. When I called 2 hours in, I was told that it was almost ready when really I had passed by the shop and saw that my car was still parked where I left it. It took 4 hrs for an estimate. Then I had to pay 70 dollars which was not expressed to me up front when I dropped off car. Prices should be discussed up front and not after service has been given. There are plenty of mechanics shops that would have given a free estimate.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 07/08/2019

Yes, there are plenty of mechanics shops that give estimates. I explained to you that there is a $70.00 diag fee and it will be applied against the labor or parts. If you so desire our facility to do the work. If not. Then the $70.00 is good for 30 days for any additional work if need. That is your choice. It was explained by me, Carl Johnson. We wish we could get every vehicle in our shop as fast as possible. We take first come when vehicles arrive. We strive to make each and every visit pleasurable. We can not and don't drop all we are doing to examine one vehicle. We, like all have waiting periods before a vehicle can be checked out for an estimate. Sorry we didn't get to you right away. Thank you, Carl Johnson