GW
Greg W.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
GMC Acadia
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he took his vehicle to the business for diagnostic and the staff said they would call him Monday with the quote. The staff did not call and so come Wednesday, he gave them a call. The staff told him that they lost the page with the diagnostic on it and that was why they were not able to call. He got the diagnostic report.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 07/01/2019

The gentleman is correct. I had the estimate under other papers work and was accidently stapled. Sorry and I know you understand. Thank you for letting our staff take care of your needs. Carl Johnson

Richard R.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he likes the work the business does.

We thank you for your continued business. Carl Johnson

MIGUEL B.
Cadillac ATS
06/23/2019
Really happy with the work and karl save me a lot of money
Thanks karl!!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/24/2019

We are glad we were able to help you and make the repair a little less painless. Thank you from Performance Auto & Trans. Carl Johnson

EG
Ed G.
06/21/2019
Dishonest Company
Carl, business owner, quoted me $250 for AC warranty repairs and gave me a bill for $905. That's a difference of $655. When I questioned the excessive added amount, I was told that was the bill. If you want your car today, I would have to pay the total amount. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The place is dishonest and a poor example of good customer service. Oh! one more thing. It took the shop 14 day to repair my car.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/27/2019

Mr. Ed Garcia.   Dishonest Company? You know the facts, why not explain in full the lies you have stated above. Your issues are totally false. When you think you can enter a business. Any business in your work uniform and bully people. Your wrong. You have a problem with Oreilly and Carlisle Auto & Air. This vehicle is your step sons vehicle and he is the one who was to handle the problem; which you have overstated. It took 14 days? How about it took you enough time to cause problems with Performance Auto & Trans, Oreilly and Carlisle. Why? You sir don't listen and go by the rules of business and think you can bully your way around in your uniform. When you undeerstand that you were not the individual to be involved in the warranty of the products. Then you should have backed down and let your step son do the correct thing. You didn't. I don't want your recommendation. I don't want you to enter my business. Ever. Carl Johnson

Ford Econoline Wagon
06/14/2019
Very friendly, professional, and quick
I had a very good experience on my first visit there. They were able to repair my vehicle for a very reasonable price and they got it done within in one day. Very friendly and professional
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/14/2019

We at Performance Auto & Trans strive to make your first and every visit a pleasurable experience. We would like to thank you for letting our crew work on your vehicle and we appreciate the fact that you have a choice when it comes to vehicle repair and you choose Performance. Thank you, Carl Johnson and staff. Drive safely.@

MN
MARCUS N.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/14/2019
Do not recommend.
I normally dont give bad reviews. I just stop spending my money with those I dont approve of. I have had 2 transmissions replaced by you as well as other minor repairs. I made the choice not to return to your shop after i spent over 2k for repairs on my Excursion that you returned to me with a clogged cataytic converter being one of the actual problems yet not diagnosed by you just sensor replacement. Also you did a brake job and installed airbags and threw my alignment out. Although i have had good experiences with you, the poor work on my Excursion will insure i never bring a vehicle back to you. My wife took our pontiac to you without my knowledge and I will not let that happen again.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/27/2019

In response to the accusations made on the repair of the Mr. N's Excursion is totally incorrect. Truthfully. It's false concerning his statement of repairs.  Performance has never replaced the air bag. We have never done any type of transmission service or repair to this vehicle. We did not preform and brake job with pad replacement. We resurfaced the rotors on your vehicle only. You did not need brake pads.  We have no record of you reporting any air bag problems and we did not replace the air bag in the vehicle. After scanning your vehicles computer. The codes retrieved were P1131 & P1132. Oxygen sensor replacement only. Replacement of tie rod ends. Inner and outer. And an oil and filter change.  All of the above repair I have noted were preformed on October 27th, 2016?

The misunderstanding of your statements indicate that you are furious for the fact that we service and maintain your wife's vehicle. We have assisted Mrs. N since September 2010 until present day. We have never received any complaints. I don't understand your reasoning, but that's life and we must move forward. Have a safe day. Thank you, Carl Johnson

ROSIE M.
Mercury Tracer
06/07/2019
Tie rods and shocks
The turn around time from my last visit, vastly improved!

Big difference in how my car rides!

Great job Performance Auto!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/07/2019

I thank you Ms. R. We have made changes and glad you noticed.
All of us here at Performance Auto & Transanthank you for your letting us service your vehicle. Be safe. Carl

SUE S.
06/04/2019
Trust. Work done. And Carl?
I have been going to Performance for over 20 years. Carl and all other staff have never disappointed me once. Carl is the big brother I never had. He is honest, trustworthy, and most of all caring. He is like family. I wouldn’t take my car any place else.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 06/04/2019

Than you for your kind words. We appreciate you and are always willing to go the extra mile when necessary. Performance Auto & Trans is not only a repair facility, but a company where the employees and management care for our customers. Like YOU.
Carl Johnson

RV
REBECCA V.
Dodge Journey
05/31/2019
Great friendly service!
Carl was very helpful both over the phone and in person when I dropped my vehicle off. Within a few hours I had an estimate and a timeframe, both reasonable. Great efficient service, making car troubles a little less stressful!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/31/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and know you have choices in shops. Thank you, Performance Auto & Trans crew. Carl Johnson

Marlene M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Marlene said that she used the place again because of previous good experiences there.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you very much Ms. M. . We appreicate seeing you return to our shop.  Carl

SG
STACEY G.
Lexus IS 250
05/23/2019
Customer service and affordable rates
I really like coming to performance auto trans. I really trust y'all with my car. Thank you for everything you have done!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/23/2019

Ms. G. thank you very much for your postive remarks. We happy to have a person like you as a loyal customer. Be safe . Thank you, Carl Johnson

Deborah B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Deborah's husband. He said he has received quality service from the business for 25 years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/23/2019

25 Years. Wow. Amazing has time passes  and customers become good friends. Thank you for the 25 years of servicing your vehicles. Thank you and have a safe evening. Happy driving. Carl

BE
BRAD E.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/20/2019
Excellent service.
I've been a customer for quite a few years and have always received excellent service at a fair price. Carl and staff are helpful and go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/21/2019

It has always been a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle as you want it. A Classic. Thank you Mr. B. Carl and the crew at Performance Auto & Trans.

MJ
Marie J.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the service was excellent but the service took two weeks to complete. She had to call for updates and said the communication could have been better.

WB
William B.
Chrysler Voyager
05/14/2019 Category: Service
William said he always recommends this business for service.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/16/2019

Mr. B. Thank you and it is alwasys a pleasure to see you and swrvice your vehicle. Haave a great day and Thank you again. Carl Johnson