LA
LUFHER A.
Honda Accord
05/13/2019
This place can actually fix cars.
I have a 1992 Honda Accord, I have take this car to another auto repair shop with no success but I still got a bill. What? yepper, Potranco Automotive wants your money but don't want to find the problem and fix the issue(s). Performance Auto took the time to find the problem(s) and informed me of the cost before the repairs. Now my car is running well. I was unable to get all the work done that is needed I will be taking it back to complete the other repairs. I have taken my care there two times and each time the problems were resolved...

Thanks Carl and thank your mechanics for me.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/13/2019

We are thankful for your business and appreciate the kind words. I will pass the review to our shop crew. Have a safe day. Thnak you from Performance Auto & Trans.

TIM S.
05/13/2019
Communication
The team kept in constant communication with me while the work was being performed. They even asked me to stop back if there were any issues. Thank you so much to the guys at Performance Automotive. See you soon
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you and we hope to assist you on your project if you do need it. Be safe and thank you again. Carl Johnson and the crew at Performance Auto & Trans.

JESSE G.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/10/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Carl is very friendly and will work to get you a fair price for the work and parts you need for your vehicle. Mechanic: Oscar was very knowledgeable and helpful when i took my 2010 Camaro in for some suspension work.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you very much for the review. It is our responsibility to offer from our vendors the best price available. We have a 24 / 24 warranty. That's 24 months or 24000 miles; which ever occurs first. NATIONWIDE. For your convenience. Again, thank you and be safe. Carl Johnson$

RD
RANDY D.
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/04/2019
Love that’s it’s in my neighborhood and fast friendly staff
Thanks for the awesome service they got to the point did what I asked of them and were very professional . Finally I found a great shop after my truck was sitting for months no one could seem to fix it so grateful for performance auto and trans and Oscar my mechanic . Now I’m back on the road and my business is back making money not losing out on rentals ??????????Great job ???
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you and we are very pleased to have solved your problem and hope we can assist you in the future. Be safe. Carl Johnson.

MA
Meshal A.
Texas
Chrysler 200
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Meshal said the service was good and they were honest.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you and have a safe day. Carl Johnson

Richard R.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Richard said they serviced his vehicle quickly.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you sir and truly appreciate your business. Be safe and have a blessd Easter. Carl

GH
GUILLERMO H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/17/2019
Misquoted
We were quoted one price for a long list of items to be fixed. Then once at the shop they wanted an additional $1,600 to replace one part, the part was $400 and the labor was an austounding $1,200 for an hour worth of work. When we received the truck back it still had a check engine light on and the brakes had not been fixed. Unfortunately they missed the mark with this one. Disappointed to say the least, they had done good work on prior projects.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/18/2019

Mr. G. Your vehicle was towed in to our facality. Reason being  is the engine was sludged up and we preformed an ENGINE FLUSH with BG Products to clear all oil passages and rid your engine of poor mantanance due to over extended mileage on oil changes. Please read your receipt #72121. You did leave with a brake booster problem, but you did not return and this is the first I have heard of this. I'll take the two stars. Thank you and have a safe day. Carl Johnson

SHON M.
Dodge Challenger
03/19/2019
Great people to work with
As usual, exceptional service and car was done quickly!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/19/2019

We thank you for the review. And we thank you for allowing Performance Auto & Trans to service your vehicle. From all of us at Performance. Thank you, Carl

RD
ROBIN D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2019
Busy place.
Performance got me in & out as quick as they could. There’s always a lot of cars in the lot being worked on. They are not pushy with trying to fix things that don’t need to be fixed. I’ve been taking my cars here for several years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you. We fix what needs fix'n. Be safe. Carl

BT
BRIAN T.
Nissan JUKE
03/14/2019
Rating is no Accurate
I took my vehicle in to get a lower control arm fixed and was told my vehicle would be diagnosed before doing any work. After the control arm was fixed I picked it up only to hear scraping while driving. Had to take it back the next day and then was told something else was wrong, which I would think you’d find during the diagnostic. Now have to spend more money at another shop. Their kindness was acceptable just not their work.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you and so sorry. You came to Performance and asked me. Carl. What would be the price on a lower control arm that was damaged from hitting a median.  You said nothing more and we did as you asked. The scrap, was a dust shield on the rotor which was taken care of. AS far as the inner tie rod being bent? You aked not for diag. . Just the control arm. You were in and out in less than a day. I quoted you and being it's your vehicle you have a chocie of many shops. We thank you, but you should have asked more. I'll take the hit. Again. Thank you and be safe. Carl Johnson

Raymon G.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Raymon said he has had no problems with Carl the owner for 25 years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Mr. R. Carl

BRANDY S.
Jeep Liberty
03/12/2019
Honest and kind
Carl and his crew seem to care when I call. They are willing to help and are honest. They make me feel comfortable and it feels like we’ve known one another forever. All the work they have done has been done well and right the first time.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/13/2019

We thank you and yes you have become family to us. I am very please that your confortable with our shop and we strive to keep you on the road. Safe. And we are especially concerned about getting the job done right the first time. Again. Thank you Ms. S.
Carl Johnson

JJ
Joe J.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff's performance is excellent.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you and we appreciate the review. B safe. Carl Johnson

AH
Alexandra H.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Alexandra said she was very ecstatic and happy with the service. She was super scared to drop her vehicle off, but the employees explained to her what was wrong and also explained to her what they were doing a long the way.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you and we are pleased that you choose Performance Auto & Trans. We try hard. Carl Johnson

JE
Jeremy E.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that the facility fixed many of the things on his to do list, but the main reason he came in was not addressed. They were nice and straightforward about it all.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/07/2019

Mr. E. Carl. I will take the hit on this. When you were here retriving keys, I thought I had explained everything and check with the text that I had sent you. My bad. Although your vehicle is fixed correctly. We do thank you and please have a safe day.