KC
KRISTINA C.
Bolingbrook, IL
03/05/2021
Always Amazing
My family has been going to Performance Auto and Truck Center for a couple year now. It is always a great experience! Our cars always come back fixed and better than ever!

Jeep Patriot
03/05/2021
First time customer
Excellent service and people.

JEFF T.
03/04/2021
As always, the service is exceptional and fast. Staff is always very friendly and professional.

Plainfield, IL
Ram 2500
02/26/2021
Always the best
We love performance they are accommodating we own a business & they understand urgency ! You won’t go wrong using performance! Sarah Owano (Tritan Plumbing)

GV
GARY V.
Oswego, IL
02/25/2021
I have not been dissatisfied with the service of our vehicles. (The progress on the VeZain wing seems to be going somewhat slowly however.).

COURTNEY B.

MIKE O.
Nissan Rogue
02/18/2021
Great personal attention
As always service was great

JOHN W C.
Cadillac Escalade
02/16/2021
Honest and fairly priced.
It’s a great place in lieu of a dealership.

JO K.
02/15/2021
Great Customer Service
During my drive into the food pantry at which I volunteer my low pressure indicator light came on indicating all my tires were low. The day was very cold and the streets slippery. I did not have an appointment but I was able to leave my there while I did my volunteer work. They checked all my tires and added air to ensure better traction and control during this inclement weather. They were very nice and answered all my questions. Also the shop very clean. Thank you Performance Auto and Truck Center

CHRIS C.
Acura MDX
02/11/2021
Friendly, efficient service at a good cost
Great people -

PD
PARTH D.
Excellent!
Have been going there for 14 years. They are just the best with their work, and professionalism.

DJ
DR JAMES J.
Volvo C30
02/11/2021
Keeping our old Volvo running like new!
Same day service, needed rear brakes to remain safe. Pat and his team are super capable and able to accomplish most of my vehicle maintenance/repairs in a single day. Better care than what I would get at a dealer, at a MUCH more reasonable cost!

TW
TOM W.
Volkswagen Passat
02/09/2021
They do good work and stand by it!
Had some work done on our 22 year old car. Was running well for a while and then needed some additional attention. They did the additional work under warranty and it is running well. Great experience.

CHERYL/MITCHELL B.
Plainfield, IL
Mazda CX-5
02/01/2021
Top notch repair shop
Pat and Jeremy and the rest of the Performance team have treated us with the upmost professionalism. I highly recommend them.

TR
TODD & JENNIFER R.
Volkswagen Passat
01/30/2021
Heating contact for Pat
Glenn’s refrigeration.
Heating, A/C and appliance
630-427-9129

Hope he can help you out. Todd
Btw, as always great work on my car!