SCOTT B.
Riverton, UT
11/09/2019
Great
Good shop. I take all my business there.

M
MOODY
Salt Lake City, UT
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/07/2019
Timely and professional service
I have been taking my vehicles, both personal and work to Performance Place for more than twenty years.
They always do everything they can to take care of my problems, and are always successful in resolving it.
I am very grateful for their professionalism and all that they have done for me over the years.

Sandy, UT
Dodge Ram 50
11/07/2019
Performance takes care of you!
Happy with Emissions Testing. I have a 31 year old pickup that had issues passing tests in the past. After Performance sorted out the issues, it now passes with flying colors. They just seem to be able to get it done! They know how to repair older vehicles, and I am sure the new ones too.

CA
Carlos A.
Utah
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said that they are very good. They do professional work and have professional service. They're fast and effective. He has an appointment next week with another vehicle because of their good service.

SANDY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/01/2019
Brought our vehicle in to see if it needed new brakes. They told us they were still good till February, then topped off our fluids. When my wife picked up the vehicle they told her there was no charge!. That's honesty and integrity in my book.

IS
IVUN S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/30/2019
Another great experience at the Palace!
Byran and team did a great job again. Super easy to work with and convenient. I appreciate the heads up on things that need attention that I didn't know about. Thanks Guys!

JOHN K.
10/25/2019
Routine maintence
During my first service of my truck, tech noticed my transmission fluid was dirty with very low mileage on truck. (20k). So they recommend a cycle of fluid replacement to clean out transmission to prevent early transmission failure. Second cycle my transmission fluid was clean as it should be. My go to place for quality services and honest information for what's best for me.

DJ
David J.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place had the lowest prices and the best service.

JJ
JOHN J.
10/18/2019
Fast, helpful, & efficient
I have been taking my vehicles here for years. And I have never been disappointed. They’re always helpful and efficient. I have recommend Performance Place to friends and family too.

DN
DAN N.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/12/2019
Excellent Customer Service 👍
The People At Performance Place Did A Fantastic Job Making Sure My Truck Was Fixed.

Thank You Performance Place 😊Excellent

JERRY C.
10/09/2019
Great
They are really good and fair price and timely>

CY
CAROL Y.
10/07/2019
Always prompt and polite. Required fixes are flawless.

RICHARD W.
10/01/2019
PP always takes good and prompt care of me.
I appreciate the splendid service I receive at PP.

Herriman, UT
09/30/2019
excellent service and very professional work. They bend over backwards to please and very thorough in their work.
Same as Review.

RYAN R.
Toyota Tundra
09/20/2019
Toyota Tundra Servicing
Always professional and completed on the agreed upon price.

Mike W.
Riverton, UT
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he has gone to this business for 40 years. They honor their work. The staff is great to get along with and he likes them. Tracy and the gang are great.

DUNCAN M.
Acura MDX
09/17/2019
Service wait time
I had an appointment at 9 am for a lube, oil and filter plus emissions. It took 1 hr and 15 min. I thought that was a bit to long. Then another customer came in for the same service at 10, she was done in about 15 min. I knew then that mine was way to long.

GP
Gerry P.
Bluffdale, UT
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Gerry said he liked the business.

MJ
Merrill J.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Merril said he likes the service.

Daryl B.
Draper, UT
Chevrolet Corvette
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Daryl said the employees did a good job and he had no issues.