JOHN K.
02/15/2019
Routine maintence
Just purchased a used truck and needed a trusted shop to look it over and recommend any needed services. They are my go to shop . Easy to schedule an appointment.

RYAN R.
Toyota Sequoia
02/13/2019
Toyota Seqoia 2002 Service Review
Replacement of transfer case of Seqoia was complete at agreed upon price. Service is always friendly, polite and welcoming.

Tooele, UT
02/13/2019
Great Customer Service
They are always willing to squeeze you into their busy schedule at the last minute. This is one of the reasons why I drive 45 miles to receive service on my vehicles.

Dan G.
Cadillac ATS Coupe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the employees were friendly. They treated him nice. Scott was really great. They took his vehicle right in. They looked at his vehicle at no charge.

GL
GERMAN L.
Great Shop. Great Service
I took my van in with some electrical and oil leak issues and it was fixed right and quick at a very reasonable price !!

HW
HOMER W.
Lincoln Town Car
02/07/2019
The friendly workers and the way they suggest items that should be looked at the
The way you checked everything out. And found that my battery was bad and replaced it at no cost to me Thanks for the great work so I don't have to worry about anything.

DAVID C.
02/07/2019
Friendly, fair, and fast service.
Mine was a follow up visit on work done previously. Power steering fluid was leaking. You found the problem and made repairs. And had the car back in my hands quickly. The big surprise to me was no charge. Thank You so much.

SCOTT B.
02/05/2019
Great Shop
Great place to take your vehicle. Honest and they do great work.

MJ
Merrill J.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Merrill said they did a very good job.

TJ
TIM J.
01/31/2019
5 Stars!
Great place as always!!!!

GD
GORDON D.
01/31/2019
Excellent service as always.
I always get what I feel is consistent, honest service from Performance Place. For instance, Tracy took the time to give me a quick review on the service history of my '05 Toyota Tacoma, which left me with a good, confident feeling that I am on track with the service of my truck. That gives me a good idea, and feeling about how reliable their service has been, and the confidence that my Toyota has a lot more reliable miles left on it to go. Thank you to all the crew at Performance Place. - Gordon T. Dowdle -

JORDAN R.
Acura RSX
01/30/2019
Honest mechanics
Took my rsx in after I replaced my cmc because it was leaking but after it still didn’t have pressure in the clutch line even after I tried flushing it out. They looked at it and i was expecting another part to be broke but they said it just needed to be flushed out again and got it back the same day. Friendly staff too!

DAVID B.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/24/2019
Great automotive repair!
Very helpful and speedy. Will definitely be back!

DEAN P.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/24/2019
service
Thanks for your responsive service, my car was serviced and back to me on time.

SK
STEVE K.
01/15/2019
Great service as always!!!
Car runs great after the work.
Very impressed with the speed of service.
Planned on leaving the car for a week while out of town and work was complete in one day before we even left.
Thank you!

SK
STEPHANIE K.
01/11/2019
It treated us like family
I love that they we able to give me the stuff that needs to be fix and the cost there going to be

SP
Steve P.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business has good guys working there

MF
Michael F.
Salt Lake City, UT
Jeep Liberty
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff have always given him good service. They're good at what they do.

DT
Danny T.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Danny said the business seemed honest and provided quality parts. He mentioned that he like that they have original motorcraft stock. He also stated that after his visit there was some oil on the bottom of his vehicle that made him a little nervous, but said he wasn't sure whether it was actually an issue the business caused.

DAVID C.
01/05/2019
Location, attitude, atmosphere, and service. All excellant
our wheelchair accessible van was out of commission. I appreciate the immediate service we received. My wife totally reliant on the vehicle, as no other will accommodate her chair. Thank you for the prompt attention and repairs.