MIKE L.
Herriman, UT
06/20/2019
Always great!
We have been going to Performance Place for 40 years and it’s always been great. Thanks for helping us with our cars over the years.

BA
BRENT A.
06/20/2019
I trust them with my vehicle.
They do quality work and have great prices. I trust that I’m being taken care of.

Juan H.
Lexus LS 430
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Juan said this business provides good work.

Jerry H.
Riverton, UT
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lola. She said she is happy with the service.

Shauna C.
West Jordan, UT
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Shauna said the service was good.

Steve S.
Riverton, UT
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he has always been happy with the service at this business.

Matthew D.
Bingham Canyon, UT
Chevrolet Cab
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Angie. She said it's friendly, fast, and up front service.

Kyle S.
Salt Lake City, UT
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff were helpful and the information they gave him with regards to his vehicle was awesome.

LF
LEE ANN F.
Nissan Murano
05/16/2019
Always they are great mechanics. Very knowledgeable and not to expensive. I would recommend them to everyone!
They are very knowledgeable. I would recommend them to everyone!

AP
Aiden P.
Utah
Honda Fit
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Aiden said the prices were lower than other facilities. The work was quick and done right.

JOHN L.
Midvale, UT
05/14/2019
Service automotive knowledge
Performance Place provides great service. They deliver on schedule and my try always flies after they do what they need to do!

BG
BRUCE G.
West Jordan, UT
Ford Police Interceptor
05/11/2019
Fast fair friendly place to take your vehicle
I have been coming here for many years. I have always been treated as if I was the only guy needing work done. These folks always seem to go out of their way to get my truck in and make the repairs needed quickly and at a reasonable price. The service is well done and I return every time my truck has a problem. They work hard to see that the warranty company gets the info they need to complete the claim. Thanks Patrice, Tracy and the gang.

RYAN R.
Toyota Sequoia
05/10/2019
Toyota Maintenance
Staff and Performance Place is always professional and helpfu.

RICHARD W.
05/08/2019
PP always takes good and prompt care of me.
I appreciate the courteous and efficient manner in which your staff always operate. I also appreciate the fact that I can usually wait for the service on my vehicle to be completed.

DK
DOUG K.
05/07/2019
The people
As always I am 100 percent satisfied. The staff are a courteous bunch. The service is right on. I can’t believe how much the maintenance has improved my car’s performance.

First class service.