Jeremy D.
05/18/2020
Great Place for Repairs, Oil Changes, Etc.
I highly recommend Performance Plus. They are very honest and straightforward. Also, the pricing is always very fair and reasonable. I've been coming here for years and will always make this my go to place to get repairs, oil changes, etc. done. Every time I leave, I feel like I got good service and was treated fairly.

TIM M.
05/04/2020
Awesome, moral and ethical service
Carlos and Hector got me in quickly and did everything I asked. In South Fla. It is extremely hard to find great and HONEST mechanics but these guys are very moral and ethical. I had them check other things for potential preventive maintenance issues, they did not try to oversell me anything. I have already recommended them to other friends. Thanks again for the awesome service.

MV
Morena V.
Nissan Rogue
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Morena said the staff was great.

FZ
Fabian Z.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Fabian said this business does a good job.

ROSLYN M.
Mazda CX-9
02/18/2020
Hector the owner is very accommodating and very polite. They always get service done right away. Highly recommend this place and their service.

WH
Woodsan H.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Chrysler 300
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Woodsan said the employees were awesome and took care of him.

RP
RICHARD P.
Ram 1500
02/09/2020
Excellent service and honesty
The team at performance plus does a fantastic job. I love the fact that I get fair pricing, Honest work and a professional experience from start to finish. The owner Hector and his son Carlos are great people and they truly care about doing the job right, helping people out and keeping customers vehicles safe. I trust them to keep me on the road and they always do.

MF
MIKEY F.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/05/2020
The way they care for your vehicle
Never disappointed when I take my vehicle into this shop over the top customer service top notch work and they care for the customers vehicle as if it was there own. Hector and his crew are the finest mechanics in all of south Florida I live in palm beach but driving the 45 minutes is worth it

Derrick H.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Derrick said the staff is friendly and with great customer service. He appreciates that they do good work and are honest. He said they only do the work that he asks them to do and do not do work that 's not needed. He said they are the best and he even had his wife's vehicle towed 25 miles to go there because he trusts them.

JODI C.

RO
RICK O.
01/28/2020
Amazing service and staff
The service is always excellent. Truly friendly staff. The Owners and I are on a first name basis. I've been a customer for a few years now and I have no complaints, except for the time I mistakenly called Carlos, "Juan" and he almost sold my rims because because of it. Lol.The recently extended shop hours makes it even more convenient to have your car serviced. Check them out for yourself and tell them Rick sent you.

PF
PETER F.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/16/2020
Impeccable integrity and Automotive expertise, also a Costco Preferred Vendor Designation !
I own a 2003 C5 Corvette Z06 with a modified 525 HP engine. I took it to a local repair shop in Boca that " specializes" in Corvettes. The oil pressure gauge was giving me a False reading and needed to be replaced . In order to get at the oil pressure sensor the intake manifold needed to be removed . the job was completed the car never ran right , I took it back six times to no avail . They also replaced the spark plugs ! ! they also replace the Mass air sensor and the Idle sensor , the car still ran rough and had a very scary vibration that I could feel through the 6 speed shift knob.
I also needed tires , so being a Costco Member I went to them for tires . they told me they didn't carry tires for a Corvette with my tire size so they referred me to Performance Plus Motor Sports as their Preferred Vendor. So I thought " Here we go again ! Well I went to PPMS and met the owner Hector , he immediately put me at ease with his obvious caring demeanor . I could tell immediately he was the right person to solve my car problem.
Within an hour he and his staff diagnosed the issue !! They found that the Intake Manifold was not seated properly and was leaking vacuum . also the spark plugs were the wrong type and the spark plug wires were broken and some were not connected to the spark plugs !!! So the engine was not getting consistent spark on all the cylinders. WHEW !! Finally a Competent honest Mechanic :))))) I will never take my car any other place EVER !!!
Also, because I am a Costco Member I got a 15% discount !! I will never Take my Car any other Repair shop EVER And YOU shouldn't Either !!! Thank You Costco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RP
Richard P.
Ram 1500
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Richard said this business always takes care of his vehicle, they have a fair price and he can trust them. Hector rocks.

Richard H.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Richard said that the place was great and he recommends them.

GC
Gary C.
Toyota Tundra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the business did a very good job.