Perris Auto Repair Center

ER
Estevan R.
11/17/2017
We enjoy cruising in our old classic Impala, free of worry.
Professional, courteous, friendly and excellent mechanics.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you as always Steve!

Mike M.
11/15/2017
Always a pleasure to bring my vehicle to Perris Auto Repair. A+
The team is attentive, considerate, and thorough in their work.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you Mike! Its always a pleasure!

Richard S.
11/14/2017
Can't say enough about how painless my last visit was. I didn't have time to finish my coffee. The service was fast and great.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/15/2017

We are always trying to improve Richard and we are happy you noticed! Thank you and we will see you soon!

TA
Tony A.
11/09/2017
Service is great
Top of the line
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for the review and the opportunity

ER
Estevan R.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/29/2017
Friendly, professional, reliable
We enjoy cruising in our old classic cars and realize we are free of the stress of worrying about breaking down on the road.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/30/2017

We enjoy the level of confidence we instill in our custoemrs with teh quality of services we provide. Thank you very much Steve!

TP
Teresa P.
GMC Envoy XL
10/18/2017
Trusted place to bring your car
Brought my car in for service. And it runs great
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you Taresa, we know you make a far drive to see us now and we really appreciate it. We are here for you!

VP
Vic P.
Jaguar XJ
10/11/2017
If you own a vehicle, you know you're going to have to get it serviced. And when you spend that money. Spend it here. Incredible service and honesty at Perris Auto.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you Vic! Its easy to do great for people that treat us and trust us as you do. We will always be here when you need us!

MT
Marianita T.
GMC Envoy
10/05/2017
Has not found problem $3,000.00 later
Will return in dec
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/05/2017

Thanks for the response Marianita. Reviewing the work that was performed, everything that was replaced was needed, unfortunately your vehicle has multiple problems and repairs sometimes can be a step by step process. I know we have spoken about this and we are narrowing down the issue after resolving many other issues. We will continue to diagnose as soon as you bring it back. Thank you for understanding

Jerry K.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/04/2017
Truly a five star repair shop.
The team was able to diagnose and repair an issue other shops could not. If you have a car you really like these guys are the place to go. If you want the cheapest service around look elsewhere.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/04/2017

Thanks for the honest feedback Jerry! It was a pleasure! We will always treat you with respect and honesty. If there is anything you need let us know!

Ross C.
HUMMER H2
09/25/2017
The work
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/26/2017

Appreciate the trust Ross! If there is anything you need your more than welcome!

WR
WALTER R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/21/2017
RIP OFF1111
I paid you $213.00 to find out what was wrong with my truck when you already knew. You said my problem was common with Chevy, so why didn't you tell before I paid! WHAT A RIP OFF1
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/21/2017

You did know what wasnt working but you paid us to figure out why it wasnt working. Thats the purpose of the diagnostic test. You had 2 seperate issues and although one of the issue you have is a common issue it does not mean its the only possibility.

LG
Latoya G.
Jeep Commander
09/16/2017
Overpriced
The place is clean with great hospitality, everyone was nice. Dealership prices...maybe more.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/18/2017

We appreciate the opportunity Latoya! We do not pride ourselves on being the cheapest but we do pride ourselves on offering the best warranty which is a 3 year or 36,000 mile nationwide warranty and  top level service. If you are in need of something you are still welcome to give s a visit

Dan P.
09/15/2017
rip off
total rip off. wanted $460 to replace a part that was $65 at autozone and took me 30 minutes to put in. don't go here!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/18/2017

We appreciated the chance to diagnose your vehicle. There is allot of factors when choosing a part and we dont put just any quality part on your vehicle. We do try and use the best that is available and allot of times it comes with a cost. That is why we are able to back it up with the best warranty in town adn amazing service. We are glad we wre able to diagnose and figure your issue out as well.

Richard S.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/15/2017
Passed
Thrilled the car passed smog
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/15/2017

Thanks for the business!

PR
Patricia R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/02/2017
New customer
Our experience was very professional and pleasant over all, service lived up to reviews I had read and the three brothers are to be commended for the respectful working relationship they share. I would use again.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/13/2017

Thats an amazing review Patricia! Im glad we wre able to take care of your vehicle and answer all your questions!

Mike M.
08/25/2017
Honest, hard-working, and will earn your repeat business! A++
Perris Auto helped make a stressful situation into a manageable one and eased my auto worries with their knowledge and hard work. I'll be bringing my car to their car from now on and I highly recommend people in the area to check them out for both big and small jobs.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/25/2017

Thanks Mike, not just for the business but for sharing witht he world the experience you had here at Perris Auto Repair Center!

NR
NABIH R.
08/22/2017
Best mechanic shop
Quick honest and to the point service. Very friendly and professional.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you for the kind words!

MA
Michael A.
08/18/2017
Customer First
Perris Auto does everything they can to acomidate the needs of their customers.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/21/2017

Thanks Michael is always good seeing you and your family!

Sean C.
08/09/2017
Honesty and integrity
Sorry this review is so late but my laptop was stolen. I had major work done to my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 truck around 05/2016 and part of the problem was my fuel pump gave out after 12 years. Perris Auto Repair did a great job and replaced the fuel pump and cleaned up the entire fuel system. I was given a 3-year 36,000-mile warrant on my fuel pump. Well a year later my truck died and it was the same symptoms like in 2016. So, I had my truck towed to Perris Auto Repair. I was dead broke so if there was going to be a charge I was going to have to borrow the money for repair. As we all know the auto repair business is very dishonest and it is hard to find a fair honest shop to take your car. So i was worried that Perris Auto Repair was going to make up some story to get out of not having to honor their warrant to replace my fuel pump. Well after waiting a tough 24 hours they called me and told me that I had a defective fuel pump and there was no charge all the work done was free.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks Sean! We are glad that you had a chance to test our word and build that trust. We will always be honest with any of our clients because it is the right thing to do, the way our father taught us. If there is anything you need let us know!

Deion S.
Corona, CA
08/04/2017
Best service and care!
the service I receive from you guys is great. I know that im receiving the highest standard of care...and I'm very pleased with the attention and care you give , not only to my car but to me as a person...thank you so much!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/07/2017

Thats what our family business is about! Thank you!