Perris Auto Repair Center

Claudia C.
Volvo XC90
07/27/2017
Horrible expensive service
Horrible. They mess up your car in order to get more money out of you. They do this to women.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/27/2017

Ma'am all we did was inspect the cause of your belt coming off and damage to your power steering pulley. Its a good thing we didn't just replace the parts you were asking to have replaced because you would have been in the same situation and THAT is a waste of your money and taking advantage of you. We provided great service and kept in touch throughout the whole process.  Either way we understand that not everyone can appreciate honest, quality work and not everyone can be our customer.

VH
VINCENT H.
Ford GT
07/24/2017
Real car guys
Great service and they really connect to each customer. I've been going here for my business and personal vehicles for some time now and have ever intention of continuing to do so.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you Vincent! We appreciate the loyalty!

Michael P.
Jeep Liberty
07/21/2017
Excellant customer service
Customer service was great. Kept me up to date on all aspects of the repair.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you very much Micale it was a pleasure! If there is anything you need please let us know!

VP
Vic P.
Jaguar XJ8
07/21/2017
Parris Automotive
An honest shop and family run. Highly recommend this place.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

It was awesome meeting you Vic! We will always be honest with you and we will always treat you with respect. Thank you

KG
KEVIN G.
Dodge Intrepid
07/15/2017
As usual you guys did a great job helping us with repairing our AC on the Dodge. You are professional and ever ready to help with our automotive issues.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for being loyal to us as well Kevin! Its a 2 way street

CHRIS S.
Sun City, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
07/11/2017
Great service and they make you feel like family.
The guys at Perris Auto Repair never disappoint. Their prices are extremely competitive and they definitely go above and beyond.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you Chris! We will take care of you guys every time

LW
Luvly W.
Infiniti QX56
07/04/2017
Great Customer Service
The employees were courteous and fast. I went in for a smog check and was out in minutes. No pressure for additional services.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/05/2017

It was great meeting you Luvly and thank you for the opportunity!

Matthew B.
BMW 528i
06/22/2017
These guys are the best ... My new shop excellent service
These guys are the best!!! Service A1
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/22/2017

Thats awesome Matthew! We appreciate the opportunity and we will always go above and beyond for you!

CORINA C.
06/05/2017
only place we take our vehicles to!
Found Perris Auto on Google a few years ago and now it' s the only place I trust to work on our cars. These guys are great mechanics but most of all they are honest. I've taken my car to dealership for recalls and they told me I needed work done but when I took it to Perris Auto they checked it and my car was fine. These brothers treat you like family! It's a very welcoming and clean shop!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you Corina! Our family is there for yours whenever you need. Its always great seeing you guys!

Jeanette L.
El Cajon, CA
Volvo XC90
05/27/2017
Very courteous and good service.
My wife's car had to have a new radiator put in. We were from out of town so had it towed to a AAA approved shop and it was Perris Auto Repair Center. We did everything by phone. The explained what needed to be done. It was done on time and when we picked it up the service technician actually had come look under the hood while he explained what had to be done and showed us the new radiator--which in a Volvo XC90 is pretty well hidden. We were lucky to find them.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to show you guys what it is that we do! If there is any questions you are more than welcome to give us a call!

Delisa C.
Saturn SL2
05/18/2017
Perris Auto Repair
They were very professional explaining everything in full detail, and being a women that is very important! I was very pleased with their service!!!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/18/2017

Thank you Delisa! We appreciate the opportunity and the amazing review! We will always work hard and take care of your vehicles whenever you need.

Cortez M.
Cadillac CTS
04/11/2017
Perris Auto Repair Center
Very good faciity
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you Cortez! We appreciate the opportunity!

LG
Lisa G.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/01/2017
Excellent service!
I was very happy with the service and advice I received! I believe you're honest, albeit expensive. I'm also impressed with the text and email documentation, enabling me to study it, and keep it for future reference. So helpful!!! Thank you for your friendly, expert service. I will be Back!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you very much Lisa! It was great talking to you and thank you for letting us prove to you that there is still honest auto repair shops that you can trust.

RUDOLPH S.
Pontiac GTO
04/01/2017
Awesome Service
Have been coming for years. They are always professional, friendly, and honest. Work is always high quality and done in a timely manner.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/04/2017

Its been a while since we have seen you but its always good to know that you come to us when your vehicle does need anything!

Marilyn G.
GMC Terrain
03/10/2017
I had no waiting time for my appointment. The technician listened to my concerns with my car and addressed them right away. The entire staff was very friendly and efficient and in the end I received a thorough review of the status of my vehicle. I was very pleased with my experience.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/10/2017

Thank you for the amazing review and the opportunity to take care of your vehicle! These are just a few of the reasons we are the best auto repair shop in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley!

VY
Vilma Y.
03/03/2017
Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome service. Went there just for a oil change and you guys checked everything, filled all fluids and recommended the tire rotation & balance, which you did. Drives so much better thanks guys!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/06/2017

Thanks for the loyalty Vilma and Billy! Its always good seeing you guys!

ER
ESTEVAN R.
02/17/2017
We have confidence, trust and peace of mind. Professsional and friendly and reliable.
Yes, we have had such great experiences, we do not hesitate to recommend this business.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you very much for being amazing clients! You guys are always good to us! Thanks for the review as well!

GR
Gilbert R.
Fontana, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
02/13/2017
The customer service is second to none. Anthony is very professional and has the experience and knowledge that is required to inform me of ehat my vehicle needs
This is a very clean and family friendly automotive shop. The service that I was given is the best i have had. I would definitely recommend this shop to friends and family
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/14/2017

Thank you very much Gilbert! It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle If there is every anything you need you are more than welcome to give us a call or stop on by!

ES
ER S.
Buick LeSabre
02/01/2017
Quality at its best!
Theses brothers are not just mechanics. Think of them as auto
physicians for our vehicles. Man!
you sit there in the waiting room
listen to great jazz. Until the head auto physician ( Anthony ) give you the news whether good or bad.
Jade ( my vehicle ) is in good hands.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/03/2017

Thank you ER thats we walk the walk and definitely talk the talk! Wehn you want something done the right way, you know who to call!

LA
Lauren A.
Honda Accord
01/30/2017
Feels like family!
These folks sure know how to make a customer feel right at home and well taken care of! I will be using them for any and all future needs for my Honda. I'd recommend them to everyone I know!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/31/2017

Thats right Lauren! We make sure people are comfortable with the services we provide and we like to show the quality of them for sure!