Perris Auto Repair Center

HUMMER H2
09/25/2017
The work
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/26/2017

Appreciate the trust Ross! If there is anything you need your more than welcome!

WR
WALTER R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/21/2017
RIP OFF1111
I paid you $213.00 to find out what was wrong with my truck when you already knew. You said my problem was common with Chevy, so why didn't you tell before I paid! WHAT A RIP OFF1
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/21/2017

You did know what wasnt working but you paid us to figure out why it wasnt working. Thats the purpose of the diagnostic test. You had 2 seperate issues and although one of the issue you have is a common issue it does not mean its the only possibility.

LG
Latoya G.
Jeep Commander
09/16/2017
Overpriced
The place is clean with great hospitality, everyone was nice. Dealership prices...maybe more.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/18/2017

We appreciate the opportunity Latoya! We do not pride ourselves on being the cheapest but we do pride ourselves on offering the best warranty which is a 3 year or 36,000 mile nationwide warranty and  top level service. If you are in need of something you are still welcome to give s a visit

Dan P.
09/15/2017
rip off
total rip off. wanted $460 to replace a part that was $65 at autozone and took me 30 minutes to put in. don't go here!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/18/2017

We appreciated the chance to diagnose your vehicle. There is allot of factors when choosing a part and we dont put just any quality part on your vehicle. We do try and use the best that is available and allot of times it comes with a cost. That is why we are able to back it up with the best warranty in town adn amazing service. We are glad we wre able to diagnose and figure your issue out as well.

Richard S.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/15/2017
Passed
Thrilled the car passed smog
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/15/2017

Thanks for the business!

PR
Patricia R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/02/2017
New customer
Our experience was very professional and pleasant over all, service lived up to reviews I had read and the three brothers are to be commended for the respectful working relationship they share. I would use again.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/13/2017

Thats an amazing review Patricia! Im glad we wre able to take care of your vehicle and answer all your questions!

Mike M.
08/25/2017
Honest, hard-working, and will earn your repeat business! A++
Perris Auto helped make a stressful situation into a manageable one and eased my auto worries with their knowledge and hard work. I'll be bringing my car to their car from now on and I highly recommend people in the area to check them out for both big and small jobs.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/25/2017

Thanks Mike, not just for the business but for sharing witht he world the experience you had here at Perris Auto Repair Center!

NR
NABIH R.
08/22/2017
Best mechanic shop
Quick honest and to the point service. Very friendly and professional.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you for the kind words!

MA
Michael A.
08/18/2017
Customer First
Perris Auto does everything they can to acomidate the needs of their customers.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/21/2017

Thanks Michael is always good seeing you and your family!

Sean C.
08/09/2017
Honesty and integrity
Sorry this review is so late but my laptop was stolen. I had major work done to my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 truck around 05/2016 and part of the problem was my fuel pump gave out after 12 years. Perris Auto Repair did a great job and replaced the fuel pump and cleaned up the entire fuel system. I was given a 3-year 36,000-mile warrant on my fuel pump. Well a year later my truck died and it was the same symptoms like in 2016. So, I had my truck towed to Perris Auto Repair. I was dead broke so if there was going to be a charge I was going to have to borrow the money for repair. As we all know the auto repair business is very dishonest and it is hard to find a fair honest shop to take your car. So i was worried that Perris Auto Repair was going to make up some story to get out of not having to honor their warrant to replace my fuel pump. Well after waiting a tough 24 hours they called me and told me that I had a defective fuel pump and there was no charge all the work done was free.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks Sean! We are glad that you had a chance to test our word and build that trust. We will always be honest with any of our clients because it is the right thing to do, the way our father taught us. If there is anything you need let us know!

Deion S.
Corona, CA
08/04/2017
Best service and care!
the service I receive from you guys is great. I know that im receiving the highest standard of care...and I'm very pleased with the attention and care you give , not only to my car but to me as a person...thank you so much!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/07/2017

Thats what our family business is about! Thank you!

Claudia C.
Volvo XC90
07/27/2017
Horrible expensive service
Horrible. They mess up your car in order to get more money out of you. They do this to women.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/27/2017

Ma'am all we did was inspect the cause of your belt coming off and damage to your power steering pulley. Its a good thing we didn't just replace the parts you were asking to have replaced because you would have been in the same situation and THAT is a waste of your money and taking advantage of you. We provided great service and kept in touch throughout the whole process.  Either way we understand that not everyone can appreciate honest, quality work and not everyone can be our customer.

VH
VINCENT H.
Ford GT
07/24/2017
Real car guys
Great service and they really connect to each customer. I've been going here for my business and personal vehicles for some time now and have ever intention of continuing to do so.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you Vincent! We appreciate the loyalty!

Michael P.
Jeep Liberty
07/21/2017
Excellant customer service
Customer service was great. Kept me up to date on all aspects of the repair.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you very much Micale it was a pleasure! If there is anything you need please let us know!

VP
Vic P.
Jaguar XJ8
07/21/2017
Parris Automotive
An honest shop and family run. Highly recommend this place.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

It was awesome meeting you Vic! We will always be honest with you and we will always treat you with respect. Thank you