Perris Auto Repair Center

Lauren A.
Honda Accord
01/30/2017
Feels like family!
These folks sure know how to make a customer feel right at home and well taken care of! I will be using them for any and all future needs for my Honda. I'd recommend them to everyone I know!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/31/2017

Thats right Lauren! We make sure people are comfortable with the services we provide and we like to show the quality of them for sure!

Deion S.
Corona, CA
01/28/2017
Best service and care!
You guys are the best! I truly appreciate that great service I receive each time I have brought my car to you. I am confident that you guys will always give me the very best of care. Thank you so very much!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you guys very much! We always enjoy taking care of you!

GS
Gregg S.
Temecula, CA
01/23/2017
Thanks for the help
Everyone was kind, truthful about the needs of our car, and stayed in contact with us during repairs.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/24/2017

Thank you very much Gregg! We work hard to show our clients that we are honest and ethical. We always try and provide the best service and i truly believe we do!

If you are in RIverside, Moreno Valley or Perris and there is anything we can help you with please give us a call, 951-943-2677, check out our website perrisautorepair.com or come on by 5168 western way perris ca 92571

ER
ESTEVAN R.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/22/2016
We are long time satisfied customers
Reliability that gives us peace of mind.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/22/2016

Thank you very much Steve! You and your wife have been amazing to us!

JV
Joe V.
12/14/2016
Staff was very professional, I will bring all my cars to them.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/14/2016

Thank you Joe! It was a pleasure dealing with you! We appreciate everything that you allowed us to take care of for you and look forward to providing you with amazing service every time!

If there is anything we can help you with and you are in Riverside, Moreno Valley and Perris please give us a call, 951-943-2677, check out our website www.perrisautorepair.com or come on by 5168 western way perris ca 92571

Jesus C.
BMW Z3
12/11/2016
Service great
Good place ,service,people
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/12/2016

Im happy we could fix the problem you were having that no other place was able to figure out! We work really hard at what we do and we appreciate that you trusted us to take on this job!

Respond
Pin

Martin G.
Big Bear City, CA
12/11/2016
Replace timing !!
Billing staff very friendly and knowledgeable!! I really liked how they explained all the work preformed on vehicle!
The work was done very efficiently in my. Opinion!!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/12/2016

Thanks Mrty! It was a pleasure dealing with you! Never met such an accomplished forrester!

Jeff S.
Kia Rio
12/08/2016
Pleasant, Knowledgeable and Patient
Anthony was very patient answering my thousands of questions that I hurled at him. The courtesy inspection is worth its weight in gold. Mario did an awesome job diagnosing issues in my vehicle and even visually demonstrated where the problem was.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/09/2016

Perfect review Jeff! Thank you very much! We are always willing to prove to you that we are THE BEST AUTO REPAIR facility in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley! We work very hard at what we do and when we get that appreciation, it keeps us motivated.
If there is anything we can help you with please give us a call, 951-943-2677, check out our website www.perrisautorepair.com or come on by 5168 western way perris ca 92571

DK
DAVE K.
Nuevo, CA
12/07/2016
Friendly and knowledgeable
Anthony was very professional and knowledgeable. The only thing stopping me from using your business was the price. Ford dealer was much cheaper and since it was my daughters car the price was extremely important
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/07/2016

Thank you for the review! I understand we may be a little bit giher in price but our service and 3y/36k nationwide warranty is allot of how we determine our price. Either way we appreciate it VERY much! If there is anything we can do you are more than welcome to contacts us! Hope all goes well!

AA
ANA A.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/04/2016
The staff is amazing !!
I can't thank you enough for repairing my car ... all of you are truly amazing and very professional ... I learned the hard way by not having my car serviced by y'all in the last year and going else where... I will NEVER do that again ... thank you very much ... You guys always make me feel so good and I know my car is in the best hands ..
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you Ana! We tried to warn you! hahah But seriously you are helping us acheive our dreams by supporting us and understanding why we are the BEST auto repair facility in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley!

BP
Barbara P.
11/30/2016
Big Hello to Perris Auto Repair Center Great place
10 Star
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/01/2016

Thank you very much Barbara! We wouldnt be here without the loyalty and support from clients like you! If you need anything you can always give us a call at 951-943-2677 or just stop on by 5168 western way, perris ca 92571

ES
ER S.
Buick LeSabre
11/25/2016
These three guys keep strictly 100%.
Quality over Quantity
if you're going to half step, these three guys won't be the one's.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/28/2016

Thats Right E We will only do work the right way which is why we are the best shop and have the nest reputation in Perris Moreno valley and Riverside!

FJ
Fanua J.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/15/2016
clean and friendly
perfect
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/16/2016

That is also a perfect review! Thank you very much to you and your family! You guys are amazing!

AD
Ana D.
11/13/2016
Toyota corolla
fantastic attention to detail and customer service
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you Ana and Sergio! We appreciate it as always and we will take care of you on the next one! Thats why we are the best auto repair shop in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley!

Jason G.
Sun City, CA
11/03/2016
Cam synchronizer replacement
Very professional and friendly. Very clean and new shop!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/04/2016

Thats awesome Jason, thank you! We work hare to be the best Auto Repair shop in Riverside, Moreno Valley and Perris!