Perris Auto Repair Center

Marilyn M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/01/2016
Great customer service!
The staff provided me with great customer service and provided a thorough explanation of my vehicle's issues. I was highly satisfied with the quick turnaround
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/02/2016

Thank you guys so much for the business but more importantly the trust. We know it was your first visit and we are glad we could prove to you that we are the best shop in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley.

Rodney S.
Chevrolet Caprice
08/01/2016
Impala Rod
Courteous, professional, honest, true, Accurate work. They really work for you to make your ride better my brothers car is with them now. Will post photos of my brother and I 95 Impala ss soon. Thanks Tiger & Sons, you've got a friend & client for life.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/02/2016

Thanks Rodney! Its always easier to maintain top quality work whne we have great guests like you and your brother. Thank you for everything!

VM
Vanessa M.
Scion tC
07/21/2016
Friendly service
They're great and very helpful
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/22/2016

Thank you very much Vanessa! We appreciate the business and the opportunity to show you how we do things! If you need anything you know where to find us!

FF
Felix F.
07/19/2016
Military Discount
I see the front page of the e-mail states ask about our military, police, firefighter and paramedic discount. When my vehicle was towed to your location I was in my military uniform and was not informed of any discount, I had to ask Anthony to come down in price and while he looked things up on the computer he finally agreed to take $50.00 off the price but not once did he mention a military discount. This is shameful that your business advertises such a discount yet it was never once offered. The service provided was professional but I still am shocked about listing everything to be serviced especially when I was verbally told that my vehicle was not in bad shape.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/20/2016

After our conversation and great service I'mkind of upset that you would assume i wasn't going to offer the Military discount. I always apply the discount at the end of things and i like to surprise customers when they pay because they often forget about the military or aaa discount. Either way we do not pride ourselves on our discounts we pride ourselves on the quality of work that we do our 3 year/36k nation wide warranty (yours being a 3y/100k nationwide on the transmission) and the great custoemr service we provide. Thanks again for the business.

LC
Lenord C.
07/11/2016
Personable, friendly, great attitude
Honest straight forward make you feel like they care.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/12/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review Lenord! We are glad you feel that way because we do acutally care. You help us as much as we help you!

PI
Pamela I.
Jaguar XJ8
06/15/2016
A Hidden Gem
Family owned business with a very friendly atmosphere sort of off the beaten path but well worth the find. They are very professional and make you feel right at home and welcome. They also exude confidence and trustworthiness. Their place of business is warm and inviting and very clean and neat. These guys seemed to be very knowledgeable when it came to my 2004 Jaguar Vanden Plas.. I was literally on the verge of getting rid of my car after having issues with it for many, many months back to back but after they finished with it, I feel as if I'm driving a new car again....My gosh...these guys are much better than the dealer and of course much more reasonable. They're the best and are now my go to guys for all things car.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/15/2016

Thank you SO much Pamela! I know you came in not too sure what to expect but we knew we would be able to prove ourselves and show you all of our great reviews didn't get written on accident! Thanks again and we will see you soon!

Michael H.
06/07/2016
Great business!!!
This was the best auto shop experience I've had! Staff was courteous and explained everything in an understanding way!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/07/2016

Thats right Michael! We are the best auto repair shop in Perris Moreno Valley and Riverside for a reason! We look forward to the next visit!

Juanita M.
Claremont, CA
06/04/2016
auto repairs rip-off
On Saturday, May 28, 2016, I was traveling on the 215 freeway in my 1999 Toyota Sienna Van, when I heard a knotting. I pull over to the side and called AAA. AAA toll me to the nearest auto repair shop...which was Perris Auto. The shop were closed at the time, and I had to wait until Tuesday, May 31, 2016. The service attendance, Anthony, checked my car in, made a work order, and promised me he would do a dionostic check to see what was the cause of the failed engine. He called me and told me that I needed a new engine and that it was going to cost me $8,000. First, I said yes...then, after about 30 minutes... looking up the Blue Book Value of the Van, I called Tim back and canceled the order. The repairs superceded the Value... He called me back and said, because I cancled, he is going to charge me $300.00 stocking fee. I told him "NO WAY" ...no one charge so much money when the transaction was with-in 30 minutes, especially if he had to order the engine. Perris Auto Repair is a RIP-OFF. Anthony refused to give me my car until I paid them $432.53. Anthony stated that he never did any diagnostic testing, yet I had to pay. I would never refer anyone to this repair shop.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/06/2016

We did do the diagnostic test which is how we found out that the engine needed to be replaced. Our engines are not cheap but they do come with a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty. We focus on quality. As for the restocking fee, that would not have been so if the repairs were not approved. We had a good discussion on weather this was worth the value of the vehicle and you decided to say yes. When it is declined there is shipping fees (the motor was shipped and came the next day) and processing fees so we get charged just the same. If nothing was approved there would have been no issue. We do appreciate the opportunity and wish you luck with this! Thank you.

PA
Patricia A.
05/23/2016
Amazing customer service!
Was actually referred by AAA and couldn't be happier with customer service and work. I got really good vibes and they even called to make sure we were happy with work and to see if my dad made it home safe to Mexico. I highly recommend!!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/24/2016

Thanks Patricia! We do our best and we really do care. Its one of the perks of coming to a family run business!

Michael M.
Nissan Maxima
05/20/2016
Perfect as always!
Just want to say thank you for the great service and say hi to your dad from me please!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/20/2016

Like i said before, Thanks for everything Michael. Its always good seeing you guys and thanks, We will let our dad know

JE
Jim E.
Acura TL
05/07/2016
Superior Customer Service
Never have to worry about your vehicle when you take it to Perris Auto Repair. I highly recommend this place if you want your vehicle to run like new. I was recommend by a tow truck driver that this place also has AAA. Couldn't be happier with the work done on my car. ?
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/09/2016

Thank you Jim and Linda. It is always great seeing you guys!

LR
Lorenzo R.
05/06/2016
Convenient
I see their location and logos every time on my way to work. It is very convenient, only 7 minutes away and walk in service was great.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/09/2016

You can always expect that Lorenzo and we will always deliver! Thank you!

MT
MOHMOUD T.
Menifee, CA
Dodge Intrepid
04/22/2016
Great people
Great service from wonderful people
Thanks guys
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/25/2016

Thanks Mo! Until the next time!

LC
Lenord C.
Infiniti FX35
04/22/2016
Very friendly staff, clean facilities, kept me informed.
Ditto of above comments.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/25/2016

Thank you Lenord! We do our best every time!

Michael M.
Nissan Maxima
04/19/2016
Always a great experience!
Thank you!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/19/2016

Hey you know we appreciate it Michael. It was good seeing you again!