Perris Auto Repair Center

Latest Review about 2 months ago

JUAN M.
07/07/2015
friendly
Anthony was very friendly,great customer service....
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/07/2015

Thank you very much Juan. Thats auto repair in perris, riverside and moreno valley at its best!

ER
ESTEVAN R.
Chevrolet Caprice
07/05/2015
Reliability
We return because we trust you.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/06/2015

Thank you very much Steve!

RUDOLPH S.
Nissan Frontier
07/04/2015
Awesome Service
Great service again, work was done quickly,professionally, and price was as quoted.

Always good seeing you Rudy! and hopefully you guys had a safe trip over the weekend!

JOE D.
Honda Accord
excellent
FAst and courteous service
Thanks guys

We appreciate you waiting for our smog machine to come back up! Thanks so much!

SE
SARA E.
Redlands, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
Honest and Professional!
I came across Perris Auto Repair Center on Google and I'm so glad I did!! They were so nice and I immediately felt comfortable and knew I would get the best service at the best price. I has to leave my car there all day due to the work that I had done on it but I really appreciated that they sent me a text message with pictures of what was wrong with my car, that way I could see what they were doing. I would absolutely go back to this place and would highly recommend it to everyone I know!! Thank you, Perris Auto Repair Center!!

It was great meeting someone like you Sara! Its always nice proving to people what we can do for them!

KE
KHALID E.
Acura MDX
07/03/2015
Always a great experience!
Every time I come for service at Perris Auto Repair Center I get treated awesome. My go to place for my cars!

Thank you!

MICHAEL D.
Nuevo, CA
Scion tC
07/03/2015
great service with a smile
Lots of energy, real positive, really knowledgeable people.

Thanks Michale. Thats how we seperate ourselves from the pack by doing honest work with positivity!

TP
TERESA P.
GMC Envoy XL
12/15/2014
the people and there work are excellent!
I love bringing my truck in to get worked on. Some one I can trust and there work is a 5 star everytime. I will never go to anyone else.

Ryan B.
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did great work and was honest about what needed to be done. The prices were high but worth the quality of work provided.

PJ
Peter J.
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Brooke. She said she was satisfied with the overall work that was done.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/26/2014

Thanks Pete and Brooke, we appreciate it!

Jesse R.
11/24/2014 Category: Service
Jesse said he liked the way this business dealt with his vehicle. They were quick and gave good him advice. They did not make him feel like a burden, which he appreciated.

Thats our job Jesse. All we can do is advise you on what we recommend and we trust if we explain it the right way you can make the right decision.

ER
ESTEVAN R.
Toyota Tundra
11/22/2014
reliability
we have had both of our vehicles serviced by you and are happy with the results.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/24/2014

You guys are the best Steve!

NN
Nick N.
Los Angeles, CA
Dodge Ram Van
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Nick said the business completely saved the day for him. His vehicle was having issues on a Friday and he went to the business 30 minutes before they closed. They still took him in and fixed his issues.

It was awesome meeting you Nick. Too bad your from out of town, we had some good conversations! Hope all is well

WO
Willie O.
Chevrolet HHR
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Willie said the service was top notch.

Thanks Willie!

John C.
Menifee, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/22/2014 Category: Service
John said this business is the best and they are honest people.

Lakisha M.
Cadillac DeVille
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Lakisha said she did not have any issues and they gave her good service.

Thank you Lakisha!

VR
Victor R.
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Marta. She said she is very satisfied with the service and they are the best.

Thank you Marta and Victor!

ANTHONY B.
11/13/2014
Awesome
Amazing service. Uber friendly. Patiently explained in detail services needed. No pressure to get recommendations done that day. Love these guys. Already scheduled next appointment.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/14/2014

Thanks Anthony!

TJ B.
11/12/2014
Awesome
I have never ever done a review but.. these guys are Uber friendly and patient. Explained everything on the recommendations list of the invoice. Wasn't pushy about the importance of getting everything listed done now. Love that they took care of my baby like it was their own. Excellent!!!!
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/13/2014

Thanks!

ZN
Zach N.
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said the employees were professional and the service was quick.