Perris Auto Repair Center

CA
Cristina A.
Kia Optima
04/05/2016
Excellent and very professional help!
Very good customer service and trustworthy team, I'll definitely go back :)

Sean C.
03/10/2016
First time customer
Having to use Perris Automotive on the fly but recommend by AAA I was nervous because as alot of people know there are many horror stories of how repair places rip people off. Well I can say right off the bat Perris Automotive made me feel comfortable and kept me in the loop about everything. My truck was dropped off and they called me when they knew what was needed to be done. They completed the work perfectly and even let me know since I was a AAA member I would receive a discount which they really didn't have to say because I was ready to pay the regular price. There us more work that my truck needs and Perris Automotive will work to help with my budget to get the mist done with what I have over time. They are really there to help to get the most so my truck will last me. Thank you Perris Automotive
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/10/2016

Thanks for the trust. You we kind to us as well, This is a 2 way street Sean

Marilyn G.
GMC Terrain
03/04/2016
Friendly and excellent staff
This was my first time at Perris Auto and I was treated with courtesy and very thorough information. The location was nice and very clean and well kept. At the end I was sent a text that had all the information on my vehicle condition. Excellent job !!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/07/2016

Thats what we always do! Thanks for the appreciation.

BE
Balmore E.
03/03/2016
great personal service.
5 stars
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/04/2016

Great coversations with you and your wife Balmore! Thanks for everything!

Shacole C.
Dodge Charger
02/24/2016
I had never heard of this shop before AAA took my car there and I am new in the area, but I am glad that they recommended this shop because the service was excellent. I will definitely be back whenever my car needs servicing and will tell family and friends as well.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/04/2016

Your always welcome Shacole. Thank you!

JOSEPH K.
Los Angeles, CA
Infiniti FX35
02/02/2016
customer service oriented
If you want to get the job right and in search of excellent customer service? Take your car to Perris auto repair center. Anthony is great to work with and always do his best to satisfy you and your car's needs. No pressure to do unnecessary maintenance.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/03/2016

Thats awesome Joseph! Thank you for the support!

NT
NICHOLAS T.
01/28/2016
Great work ad exceptional customer service
I've been coming to this shop for a while now with all my vehicles, my father told me about this shop and he has brought all his personal an work vehicles to this shop. Their work is top notch and their honest with their customers on the needs of their vehicle. As much as i hate having to go back meaning there is something wrong with my truck i know its in safe hands
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/28/2016

Thanks Nick! Its always good seeing you guys!

MT
MOHMOUD T.
Menifee, CA
Mercedes-Benz S350
01/10/2016
Very nice people great work
Great people good job
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/28/2016

Thanks a lot Moe!

Shawn M.
Cerritos, CA
Nissan Titan
12/22/2015
expensive but worth it
I was moving into my new house when my transmission went out on my recently purchased used truck. I was towed to this shop out of luck i feel. Anthony was extremely professional. He explained everything that was wrong. Believe me the list was very long. All in all i appreciate the honesty and the hard work. I will be servicing my car here and my ladies from this point forward.
Thabks again Anthony not that yu get to read it
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/23/2015

Trust me Shawn I read it ALL!! Haha No but seriously me and my brothers appreciate it very much and we are more than happy to take care of any of your future needs

TL
Terry L.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/10/2015
My Favorite Repair place of all-time
I got my car back a few days ago and its driving great With no leaks. i love this place Because of the focus being Customer Service and Quality of work! and they do both (and so much more) VERY well! will be getting my tires and other work done here very soon. Thank You #PerrisAutoRepairCenter

Jose C.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/26/2015
Professional , ethic
Treat me with respect,my truck run great
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/09/2015

Thank you very much Jose!

EG
EMMA G.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
10/26/2015
Smog Check
Outstanding work and timing. I was in and out with a passing grade for my smog check in less than 30 minutes
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/27/2015

Perfect Emma, as long as your happy with our service so are we! We strive to be the best auto repair shop in moreno valley, riverside adn perris

AG
Al G.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/05/2015
Over All the Great Customer Service
This is my place of choice, due to the Professionalism and great customer service. Hands down one of the better Mechanic Shops I have came across in a long time. These guys really wanna make sure, you are getting your money's worth in the service they provide. I realized this personally from the way, the scheduling of the work needed, to the actual work being down. Great attention to detail.

In the future for my car's maintenance, no planing needed Perris Auto Repair Center is it for me.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/05/2015

Thats exactly how we make sure our customer service is top notch. We make sure you know what your getting and when to expect the work to be done. Thank you Al!

Jawayne W.
Riverside, CA
Lexus GS 300
10/02/2015
5 star service at a 5 star place!
TOP NOTCH service from EVERYONE from the time you walk in, the time you walk out, and even at home when you receive an email of your personal service history of your vehicle. DEFINITELY worth the drive from Riverside!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/02/2015

Thats what we want to hear!!! Thanks for sharing your experience Jawayne and tell Richard thanks for the referral!

LF
Linda F.
09/11/2015
This business is honest,thorough and friendly
I will return and I would recommend them to anyone, they are awesome..
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/11/2015

Its funny how after years we end up meeting again Linda! Thanks for teh trust and support!