DU
07/13/2020
Great as usual

CHRIS B.
07/11/2020
Pete diagnosed my car and knew exactly what to do. He was very responsive and got my car done ahead of schedule. Highly recommend him

JOHN T.
Ram 1500
07/10/2020
An outstanding local business
Oil change, rotate & balance and a wheel alignment. All done quickly and correctly at a fair price.

WS
Walter S.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/09/2020
Fast, courteous and thorough service every time.

SANDRA H.

Marlton, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2020
Excellent care
Been going here for a while now. They’ve taken pics of my car problems and have also physically showed me issues with the car. It’s those little things that make the difference. I’ve never felt uncomfortable asking questions. Clean office. Very trust worthy.

PM
PAUL M.
Lexus ES 300
07/07/2020
Pete took our car in right on time, I was then notified 40 minutes later that I could pick the car up at my convenience. Could not ask for better service.

ES
ELLEN S.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/07/2020
Completely trustworthy
Great place! Always willing to fit you in.

PM
PAUL M.
Toyota Prius Prime
07/02/2020
AC on Old Car
Pete worked his magic on our old car and resurrected the AC in this hot and humid period. Thank you.

Tom M.
06/29/2020
Jeep Fixed
My wife was driving our Jeep when smoke came out from under the hood. We managed to drive it home without further incident but had Pete take a look at it anyway. Turns out the AC line burst from rubbing against the power steering lines. Pete got us up and running in no time and reworked the lines so they don’t touch anymore. This is probably the third or fourth time he has fixed our Jeep for us. Jeep owners understand!! If I need a repair this is where I go.

JOHN T.
06/26/2020
Pete Smith and his team provide excellent service. I’ve been a customer for years having them work on all our vehicles. Work is always done right, prices are fair and jobs are always completed when promised.

KL
KAT L.
Ford Flex
06/26/2020
Friendly and Efficient
Always professional and on time.

Brian B.
New Jersey
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Brian said he'd recommend business for service.

KH
Karl H.
Pontiac Vibe
06/24/2020
Always great service
Pete always does honest and reliable work. Highly recommend.

PR
Peter R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2020
Great service once again
Pete Smith always provides high quality service that you can trust.