Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DELL M.
07/03/2018
A TRUE EXPERIENCE THAT HAPPENS ONCE IN A LIFETIME
My cars alternater quit drove the car as long as i could, pulled over on the side of the road it was 100 degrees no air
I called 911 for a wrecker Peterson's was dispatched 30 min away, after 10 min or so i started feeling light headed and faint
to the point i knew something was wrong so called for rescue. things got much worse and i kept fading out i was having a heat stroke, and by the minute it was getting critical the lady that was with me did what she could to keep me from going totally out, just about when i was totally out Petersons showd up and 3 min later the emts. Emts where in total question mode and petersons driver stepped up and ran to the ambulance an gtot the oxygen got me on aie and order the emt to get the stretcher its like the emts where in shocj and never seen a heat stroke before petersonm driver even got me out of the are and on the stretcher again im extrem;y in coherent can breath and emts want to use a backboard
was no need for it , again tow driver took charge turned me put me in a bear hugs and got me on the strecther
I am 100% convinced along with ny ladyfriend if it wernt for petersons driver I amy not be hear today to type this and that is a true story for as much as i a told and can remember on my own. and oh yes i got my car fixed same day before 7 pm I have used peterson for repairs before and always had a good experience always satified with the work.

Turns out the tow truck driver was also an off dwuty paramedic I do him my life THANK YOU

JEFF A.
Grand Rapids, MI
03/28/2018
service
The service staff was friendly and they got right on my vehicle. My only issue was that they don't accept out of town checks and they did not inform me before I drove from Grand Rapids so I have to try to make other arrangements on a Saturday and it was quite difficult.

JO
JOHN O.
01/19/2018
Great Service nice waiting area!
Fixed my tire quickly at a great price! Loved waiting where I could get food and coffee.

FK
FLOYD K.
Lincoln MKS
01/09/2018
I appreciate that I can call and they take care of my car's needs.
My biggest compliment I can give Peterson's service is that when I need work done they do and do it right,

EM
ED M.
01/01/2018
Flat Tire, what to do?
I have a rear tire that is getting old. It has been losing air, usually goes down every other week. For months I have been adding air. It was a cold day, and did not want to put air in. So I went to Petersons', as I knew they would put it in for me. I got there and decided to get it fixed, and for $13 the two techs pulled the tire off, checked it and cleaned the corrosion from around the edge of the rim, which was not allowing the tire to seal. Who knew? Thanks guys!!

LP
LETITIA P.
12/09/2017
Tires for mail keep!!
I deliver mail in Rural Mesick. Our road commission sucks plain and simple. Peterson’s offers me not only the best tires to get through my route, especially with Michigan weather they have the best prices!!! And I have always been able to get in when I need to, with little notice. Great service, great prices and I trust them enough to leave my vehicle and run errands while they get the work done. Love Peterson’s!!

LW
LAURA W.
Copemish, MI
Pontiac Aztek
11/03/2017
Reliable, reputable service.
They are always honest. The repairs are performed quickly,and I have never had to go back twice for the same thing.

AT

MARTY A.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/07/2017
Friendly service
I had my car towed after it died at a busy intersection and they were quick to get there and help me out! I was disappointed that they no longer bill my insurance for the towing bill but I guess policy changes were made and that happens!

CHRIS S.

HOWARD H.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/21/2017
Curtious and quick
Recommend them to anyone with a sports car

PT
PAUL T.
Saturn Ion 2
07/03/2017
Service after water wad in engine
During flooding water was sucked into the engine doing considerable damage. The service was efficient and the work being done was explained well.

EN
Eryn N.
Dodge Caravan
05/08/2017 Category: Service
Eryn said the service provided by this business was awesome and she appreciated being contacted with any updates on her vehicle.

John S.
05/06/2017 Category: Service
John said he had to wait a bit, but they took care of him as soon as they could. The price was a little higher than he would like. The young man who did the service was very busy, but he did a good job. It was good service.

Malynda M.
Lake City, MI
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Malynda said the business went out of their way to help her.

SR
Shelly R.
Manton, MI
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Shelly said the business provided poor customer service and they were not timely.
Scott P. from Peterson Services Inc responded on 05/10/2017

I am sorry it took longer than expected to repair your tire.  It is important to me that customers are handled in a timely manner.  Your review is taken seriously and the issue of timely customer service has been addressed with the employees.

Lea M.
05/04/2017 Category: Service
Lea said she likes that they pump gas for the elderly. Everyone was really nice.

JUDY D.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/19/2017
2007 Pacifica
Great service Thank you Ted !

CE
Chad E.
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Chad said service is good and fast.

Don W.
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Don said this business got him right in and they took care of him. He was satisfied.